• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Guys who wants to carpool with me to the louisiana tourney this weekend (has both melee and brawl)? lemme know
Are you driving?

Also, the reason there aren't any tournaments elsewhere is because it's Easter Sunday, and most people don't want to travel around that time.

I have a couple papers to write, so, I'm gonna be responsible this weekend.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I definitely want to play everyone here. I don't know if i'll have the cash to money match everyone and their mama, but i definitely want to play EVERYONE!!!

DRN

Smash Lord
I definitely want to play everyone here. I don't know if i'll have the cash to money match everyone and their mama, but i definitely want to play EVERYONE!!!
Yay Raf im glad ur gonna actually come :muffin:. Play meeeee

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Use Ness against my Marth. We can lol at the matchup together.
-If I'm able to use Infinites.

MVD

Smash Master
Accepting all MMs just come to me lol I am happy I can make it and hope to play everyone who wants to play me

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill MM you MVD. if not here then elsewhere. Id like some more Wario/Snake practice :laugh:

Top Bottom