• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Summons the Climax! Updated OT. - (Old Bayonetta Support Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Kamiya: "If you want to insult me, then acheive great success first. That way, I'll at least remember your name after I block you."

That's got to be one of the most epic comebacks I have ever heard.

"I bet your mom is ashamed of her inferior son"

You were saying?

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Does anyone think the thread OP needs to be changed up a bit?

DarkFox207

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarkFox207
Just came by to say I fully support Cereza! I have voted like 15 times on different computers with different ip's :p. Hope she gets in!

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Just ask an administrator in Smashboards if you want to own it. It's pretty easy to do. ;)
I probably will! I'm pretty good friends with one! The only concern i have is i'm a Senior in Highschool and that might possibly could interfere.

What about @ Wolfie557 Wolfie557 does he/she want it?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Not much has to be updated though.
You could add some of the things I put in my Bayonetta article and Ixbran's moveset too. That and a support list too to get things kicking.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Not much has to be updated though.
You could add some of the things I put in my Bayonetta article and Ixbran's moveset too. That and a support list too to get things kicking.
Yeah... I most certainly would like to bring this thread back to life. Bayonetta Article's?? Ixbran's moveset?? Could you give me a link?

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
My girlfriend found this browsing through her tumblr just now, I had to share it.

Side note, I totally don't think good ole Bayo should be in Smsh. I personally don't feel like she'd fit well.
But seriously, seems like people are judging against her for all the wrong reasons... Her sexuality is like 1/50th of her character. The games are great, Bayo is a great character, and people shouldn't look down on her as a character just because she's dressed like she is and how she tends to strike flirty poses in pictures and such. She's a hell of a complex protagonist with plenty of character traits that make her a pretty interesting character. Flaws and vulnerabilities mixes with a confidence you can see in most artwork of her.

I don't care much about her in Smash personally, but I really don't like people writing off her character as just dumb nekkid fanservice gurl. Pretty good games. Gg, platinum

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Someone should totally make a fanart of Bayonetta wearing the Organization XIII coat from Kingdom Hearts. The thought just popped in mine head whilst replaying Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

[EDIT] Even thought of an Organization name for her: Xerzeca.

Side note, I totally don't think good ole Bayo should be in Smsh. I personally don't feel like she'd fit well.
But seriously, seems like people are judging against her for all the wrong reasons... Her sexuality is like 1/50th of her character. The games are great, Bayo is a great character, and people shouldn't look down on her as a character just because she's dressed like she is and how she tends to strike flirty poses in pictures and such. She's a hell of a complex protagonist with plenty of character traits that make her a pretty interesting character. Flaws and vulnerabilities mixes with a confidence you can see in most artwork of her.

I don't care much about her in Smash personally, but I really don't like people writing off her character as just dumb nekkid fanservice gurl. Pretty good games. Gg, platinum
I have to agree with this post. People whom judge Bayonetta the way they do simply haven't played the games. And if they did, they would have a completely different mindset.

I will admit, I mineself originally thought it would just be a typical crass, grotesque mindless action game, but after I actually played Bayonetta 1&2, I immediately noticed the game's uniqueness, and just how much potential Bayonetta has for a unique moveset in Smash. If they could get Solid Snake to work, they can certainly make Bayonetta work.

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Hello everyone! I have contacted several people in order to be the new thread leader. So far I've gotten no response at all. I hope that they give it to me. I would love to rework this thread and add a supporter list and change it up a little!
If everything goes as plan i may be the new thread leader. This thread is becoming extinct.. It would be an honor for me to bring it back to life!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This is a bit of a longshot, but if Arwings have skins in Star Fox Zero (I believe Miyamoto's comment on amiibo support for that game was that it would be something along the lines of Mario Kart's - doesn't necessarily mean skins, but I'm just speculating), I'd love to see one that referenced Bayonetta 2's fighter jet. We've got Platinum Games working on Star Fox Zero, and Bayonetta's appeared in a Nintendo-owned title before, so it at least seems possible.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hello everyone! I have contacted several people in order to be the new thread leader. So far I've gotten no response at all. I hope that they give it to me. I would love to rework this thread and add a supporter list and change it up a little!
If everything goes as plan i may be the new thread leader. This thread is becoming extinct.. It would be an honor for me to bring it back to life!
Ask an administrator like @Neo Zero if he can do it for you.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
-_- inactive due to no internet on holidays and opportunity failed me.

But congrats skyfox! (did I see you anywhere else before???)
edit @ Skyfox2000 Skyfox2000 can I become your very best personal assistant pretty please?

I still have my 18 slides of work for when I was making a bayo thread for a week with help of 2 users before I found out this thread already exists!:laugh: But seriously, might be useful!

Technically according to rosalina supporter I am the second in line but for obvious reasons you were online at the right time and I think it should stay your thread until you don't want it anymore or becoming inactive for months like rosalina supporter.

Besides, I have a twitter group to nurture (which I made due to thread already existing and at time getting rejected, twice.)

But gosh I can't tell @ everyone here how happy I am that... I'm back! :p

Last edited:

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros, but I have some questions ... she is very sexy, like Tharja and Tharja was removed from trophy.
Will Bayonetta have a chance? Hope so.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hopefully Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros, but I have some questions ... she is very sexy, like Tharja and Tharja was removed from trophy.
Will Bayonetta have a chance? Hope so.
I don't believe they will show off Bayonetta's version of this:

So I think there IS a chance.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I don't believe they will show off Bayonetta's version of this:

So I think there IS a chance.
Yeah, I think we will be fine. When it comes to Bayos ... assets, she shows off less than ZSSamus when it comes to clothing.

Unlike Thraja, Bayonetta doesnt have something riding up her rear to accent it.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
a little something I have been working on for me profile..... so far just the background thing.
Untitled.jpg

(sozzy for the white line at top. )

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Memes seem to be giving me the most followers, and the fanbase has decided they want more anyways.

If there's a ultra-mega-funny bayo/bayo+smash meme, pls share here. :)

To make the thread more active we could do weekly competitions like who's bayo miiverse screenshot is the best, who found the best art ect.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
does anyone have a seperate transparent image of the 2 in b2 logo? just when I need it I can't find it and I saw it so many times before!

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Hello Guys! I have finally the new leader of the Bayonetta thread! I've noticed when the previous owner had it not much was done! I am going to do my best to bring this thread out of **** right now i'm going to add a supporter list. I am going to be going through all 23 pages! Please be patient because i am somewhat busy throughout the week but i am going to be working on this thread!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Perhaps too much Bayonetta's or too messy no? I will really appreciate all feedback.
bannner.jpg
edit: will make logo more circular like it should be as shown in profile pic.(looks stretched to me)
What would you guys like me to do to the OP?
Put in OP everything your creative mind has to offer. In thread title: Umbram ~> Umbran to spell it right.

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Perhaps too much Bayonetta's or too messy no? I will really appreciate all feedback.
View attachment 70066 edit: will make logo more circular like it should be as shown in profile pic.(looks stretched to me)

Put in OP everything your creative mind has to offer. In thread title: Umbram ~> Umbran to spell it right.
Is that support signature final? If not i'd like to have it to advertisement!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Is that support signature final? If not i'd like to have it to advertisement!
work in progress, hence why I asked for any feedback.

I think your priority right now for OP is to make it look nice and flashy and new. And also change/remove/relocate the out of date sentences at the very start talking about how B2 will be released as a exclusive, because that's so 2012 news lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom