• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Miharu

Smash Hero
well i'll be commuting to SJSU starting tomorrow

if anyone wants to play m-th after classes lmk, i get out at 4:15 on all days

Miharu

Smash Hero
would people be down for playing a bit earlier?

i get out at 415 but i have to be somewhere by 6

text me at 408 9106888 if anything happens i guess

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
You should have seen the madness going on after you left. Bowser and kirby in teams lol. GG's lets play every Thursday after 4.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey guys, i'm gonna be hanging around the bay area tomorrow, does anybody wanna play smash?

i'll be heading out from alameda, so SF or east bay somewhere would be cool
i'm trying to get picked up by dajuan somewhere close at 5, but i can time for whatever and bart between spots to make it easier for someone to get me, and pitch in for gas :)

let's make something happen
jeff, brandon, alan, phil?
basically anyone who's down and who doesn't have work/class lol

hit me up tomorrow
805 990 3776

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Milpitas/SJ Help Out Ya Boy!!!!

to anyone that lives near the great mall:

i got a job at the dave & busters there, the issue is since im new i don't really have control of my hours yet.

anyway on September 13th, 14th, & 16th (Next Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday) i work from 5:00pm - 12:30am

if anyone that lives near the area, hopefully walking distance
(or is a boss and is willing to pick me up from there)

would it be okay if i stayed at your place until the busses run? Once the busses run again at like 6am, i'll be on my way and out of your hair hahaha

im also down to help anyone practice melee in the process, and help you in any matchup you wanna play or improve in if it helps. I'll also team with you and pay ur teams/singles entry at the next tourney we're both at to.

Hit me up if ur interested!!

510-284-4774
AIM: HomeMadeWaffles7

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
dangit, well i'm gonna go to the gym then i'll see what dujaun's up to. maybe we'll carpool it over later or something

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
hey all,

i'm going to be in North Bay (larkspur) for at least a month, and was wondering if there's any smashers up here? i'm like a 5 min walk to the ferry, so I can get into the city proper pretty quickly. don't have a set-up where i'm staying unfortunately :(.

if anyone wants to play or anything, shoot me a PM!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
hey all,

i'm going to be in North Bay (larkspur) for at least a month, and was wondering if there's any smashers up here? i'm like a 5 min walk to the ferry, so I can get into the city proper pretty quickly. don't have a set-up where i'm staying unfortunately :(.

if anyone wants to play or anything, shoot me a PM!
The North Bay is a Smash desert (my family lives in Novato). Your best bet is to find people in Berkeley/Oakland or SF.

Top Bottom