• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Gaara♥

Smash Master
LOL hey kevin!
I wont be able to host anything today but almost for sure sometime in this upcoming week, Check this thread for updates

$heen

Smash Ace
If I were to host a smashfest tomorrow at my place in Millbrae, who would come (and doesn't need a ride from east SJ)?

Miharu

Smash Hero
i derno how to get there otherwise i would go lols
i dont trust my driving skills too much

chriss you should take a super roundabout route and take me there lols <3
quite tempting actually

i might just stay at home and play sc2/dota though

$1.3k tourney in mountain view on the 2nd

Miharu

Smash Hero
k ill give u a call/text around noonish then

i wanna get there early + head home a bit early if im gnona be doing that much driving

and no binyan i dont have your number, shoot me a text when you see this. and if i dno't respond, it means i'm still asleep, so kindly give me a call if thats the case

408 910 6888

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lately its been a south bay thread/east bay thread but im guessing its essentially for the entire bay area. Just state where you are from

Gaara♥

Smash Master
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so Imma be hosting a smash today at my place. Kurtis and I want to play so I figure I will open it to anyone that wants to come through. I have limited space so it will be whoever asks me to come first will get to come. I am down to have more people over but I only have 1 set up and one other tv so I am limiting this to FOUR OTHER PEOPLE aside from kurtis and I... unless you can bring a full set up then im down to have more. I am thinking of starting this smashfest around 5pm or earlier up until whenever you guys feel like leaving. I will update in this thread when it will actually start. I have very limited spaces to sit as well so you might have to enjoy sitting on the wooden floor.

Shoot me a pm or text (408 836 9235) for my address and hope to see you guys here!

Top Bottom