• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im busy friday eheh

who are the best ppl around this area? like ranked?

i kno mihard and naota are decent lol but who else is mad good? just wondering. just fmf jeff lunin?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what areas do u all live in? hehe

i only kno that vans lives close to me cuz i live on daly sf border.

idk about everyone else

luis ur san mateo right?

where do zac, kevin, and the kids live? id love to play with them more

Leruinoir

Smash Rookie
I live in berkeley, I dont have a setup or anything but if someone brought one i have a living room to host it in...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow san mateo ***** then. ill go there some time once im all settled in. of course im gnona be mad busy with hw but whenever i wanna chill ill hit u guys up

Gaara♥

Smash Master
im down to show up also.
I also love that you dont live far from me so im going to be biking there!

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Yo can I show up to this ??? Ill bring a setup or 2...also might bring like 2 or 3 ppl
yeah, would love to have you. def bring a setup, but just one b/c the living room and can only hold one more cube/tv.

prob have to cap it at your group if you are bringing people; maybe like one more person. can fit ~ 7-8 people but it will be cozy

verge

Smash Apprentice
If a good amount of people show up you might be able to move it to the sjsu CS club, a few of us were planning on playing here later.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
If a good amount of people show up you might be able to move it to the sjsu CS club, a few of us were planning on playing here later.
that is probably ideal. we're pushing like 10 people which is too many for my house. even 8 is a stretch as we would primarily have to run doubles. what time were you guys planning on playing. i think we said 6 ish at my place, so if it's not until later i can still have people over and then we can migrate

verge

Smash Apprentice
We just smashed for a few hours, taking a break now. I'll let you know when we get back.

If you really need more space most of the classrooms are open to anyone and a good amount of them have TV carts.

Top Bottom