• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
Good games last night everyone! Still cant handle the jiggs luiz?? ahah jk

Im down to play tonight if anybody is down?

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Good games last night everyone! Still cant handle the jiggs luiz?? ahah jk

Im down to play tonight if anybody is down?
like 75% of ur kills were from me not DI-ing up throw rests. aside from my lack of reaction to that, i think my fox was doing hella good in the match up.

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
ahaha johns....so ur saying all I did was up throw to rest??? thats all the credit ur gonna give me??

:( no worries man jus giving u a hard time...Fun games though , we should team or something when I get some time to attend a tourny

Naota21t

Smash Champion
iunno, my DI on uthrow rest is mad inconsistent. i have to be hella awake and active to get them.

i'm not saying thats all the credit i'm giving you, its just that when that happens its sooooo annoying and makes me wanna not work as hard to play the match up correctly.

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
Yeah I guess rest is kinda annoying/gay...again fun games I think I was winning like 70-80% of our matches all night but it was very close..

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Yea. It's so demoralizing sometimes (especially since I was too tired to try to be in that "i got this" mentality). It's like ur playing hella good, and then bam u die. It sucks lol.

But for reals, good games. I really like playing u cuz the games are so close, we should play more often.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
someone from my area come to my place to play sometime this week/weekend. im free all weekend (for now) and week days after 6pm

i'd go out, but i've been out til like 2 am for 7 days straight, either playing smash or partying. so i need a "stay at home" week.

i'm pretty decent at this game, so if anyone knew wants to get some fox/marth/falco/captainfalcon/sheik practice, then get at me, i love helping ppl learn matchups.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
someone from my area come to my place to play sometime this week/weekend. im free all weekend (for now) and week days after 6pm

i'd go out, but i've been out til like 2 am for 7 days straight, either playing smash or partying. so i need a "stay at home" week.

i'm pretty decent at this game, so if anyone knew wants to get some fox/marth/falco/captainfalcon/sheik practice, then get at me, i love helping ppl learn matchups.
down to play next week?

ill teach you some special matchups ;)

get at **** characters like ganon doc samus iceys young link mario

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i swear I just Justin in Milpitas today but it turned out to be some random guy that looked just like him

myl197

Smash Apprentice
how close are any of you to Union Square in the city? I recently moved here and I don't really know where anything is. Please let me know if anyone is nearby/within distance.

GeekY

Smash Cadet
PM me if theres going to be any practice. Im looking forward to move back into the tournament scene if I can get some practice in. I live near milpitas, let me know whats good.

$heen

Smash Ace
I can host if people want to come. I live in Millbrae and can pick people up from the bart station. My number is 415 420 6547.

Top Bottom