• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Bryant can I play with you guys sometime?! I really want to get back into the game and being man-handled by you would be my inspiration to pick up where I left off

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm in Fremont. I wanna start getting this area way more active, so I'm trying to add all Fremont/San Jose/Milpitas players who are looking to play and improve,

add my AIM BlueFoxXT, and feel free to txt me at 510 709 5019

My name is Brian for anyone who hasn't met me yet. =)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
heyyyy blue fox I remember sort of doing commentary with you at a sjsu tournament one time! Luis wanna join Kurtis and tarheeljks?? would be pretty sick with 4 people. Also pick me up pleaseeeeee

EDIT: Holy **** I guess blue named people get a new bracket icon under their username! Sweet!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
****. can't go today. my best friend is coming down to hang out, and he lives in hayward/works in concord so i don't get to see him.

im down tmrw though

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah I am a ganon player lol. Probably not as good as King GeruJoe though. I havent played in months. And yes Tarheeljks, give the thread some more info!

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
yeah I am a ganon player lol. Probably not as good as King GeruJoe though. I havent played in months. And yes Tarheeljks, give the thread some more info!
Yeah I'm trying to get Joe back into smash but it's hard cus his work takes almost all of his time.

Hurry Tarheeljks :D.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
818 South Third Street, SJ 95112

cool with other people coming, just give me a headsup b/c i only have one setup
here's the address. regarding a time-- idk. tbh i don't really care lol. let's say like. . . 6:30 or 7?

phone # is (336) 926-1965

edit: prob need to cap this at 4-5 people unless someone brings a setup so please let me know if you plan on coming. i don't want to have to turn people away when they get here

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
ok yeah sorry guys, i have to renege. sincerest apologies; i will try to do something this friday

uh oh.... I hope Ky hasn't already started to drive down here for this...

does anyone have his # ? how far is he coming from, i said 6:30 so hopefully he hasn't left yet :(

edit: also gaara, you should hit me up since you live close. i'm down to play pretty a lot and kurtis and i often play on wednesday afternoon/evenings

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I play when I go to my friends house or when there's people who are SUPER CLOSE.

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im tryin to host a fest today, clearing details still but itll be after 3. so far at least 3 confirmed, have to get home to get more ppl but yeah.

fremont smashfest, close-ish to san jose and for any1 else i can organize bart pickup.

post here or preferably txt me at 510 709 5019

it might take me a sec to respond, im at work, but i will respond. lets have a good fest today :D

also, currently confirmed 2 setups, working out deets for how many the venue can support, will post info later, or will txt it.

hit me up

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
eh you can do it but it would take a while. prob at least 1.5 hrs: options are

sunnyvale caltrain ---> diridon station-- > 181 bus to fremont bart

or anything that gets you to downtown sj. guess you could also go to milpitas and catch the 181 there but i doubt that is faster from sunnyvale

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for any loss of info guys! I've been at work with a near-dead phone! Thankyou all for the quick responses, though. This is gonna be a great fest =D

TMAC! It'll be starting probably 4:30 or 5:00 pm.
. Bring anything you can, I have no idea what our limit is yet but it never hurts to have a little cube lying around =)
Please txt/call/AIM Me!

Once again, BlueFoxXT (AIM)
510 709 5019 (Cell)

EDIT: Also TMAC where are you from and do you have transportation?

EDIT2: Pimp Named Slickback (sp?) if you can get on BART I am more than happy to give you a ride over! Txt it!

OH and of course the Address,

the venue is 4543 Northdale Drive, Fremont CA 94538

Please txt me before coming if you haven't spoken with me yet. =)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Great turnout guys! Def have some ideas to make next time even better

It was a lot of fun, I'll try to host more of these, aw yee

Gaara♥

Smash Master
This smashfest was really really fun. Felt great playing for the first time in hella months. Kurtis your kirby sucks ^_^

Top Bottom