• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i probably won't be home before 8:30 anyway so don't get there too early

edit: 8:45 is fine. you can get there right at 8:30 if you want but you may have to wait a couple of minutes

re: setups, i have one and we should have another coming. i think he said there's a small chance he may not be able to bring a tv so someone should bring an extra if possible

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Andrew, do you want to get to my house at 8:15 PM so we can get to Julian's at 8:35 PM before it rains and to get in more Melee time? Did you get my Google Talk message? If you are busy then that is okay. Andrew is bringing a set up.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
there are 3 Julians that I know of:
Julian Zhu = Zhu
Julian Kao = Julian Kao or SweetXignorance or my personal favorite Juju
Julian (Black) = Julian
I think we should all go by this

Gaara♥

Smash Master
at least 2, i'll definitely be able to bring a whole setup.

i say we reduce that to one julian. just get rid of two of them. makes it easier on us.
Are you saying we should just have 1 set up between the 6-7 of us?? I don't know about you but I DO NOT want to spend a lot of time waiting for a spot on the tv. 2 set ups is perfect, 3 set ups is overkill but I wouldn't exactly complain if we had 3 set ups

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Are you saying we should just have 1 set up between the 6-7 of us?? I don't know about you but I DO NOT want to spend a lot of time waiting for a spot on the tv. 2 set ups is perfect, 3 set ups is overkill but I wouldn't exactly complain if we had 3 set ups
he meant the julians. not the setups.

i'd be fine w/ one setup, it just means super-hella-try-hard-friendlies w/ everyone

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Julian lives on 3rd street so if you like fried chicken, theres popeyes and smoke eaters. Theres also La Victoria and Iguana's around there. There's also psycho donuts of you got a sweet tooth and want some truly unique donuts. Theres a few cheesesteak and sandwich places also, as well as sushi and pizza my heart. Then theres tons of fast food places like Jack in the box and Mc donalds.

Take your pick ^_^

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
ahh smoke eaters. used to actually be hot a few years ago. i remember trying the global thermo nuclears and simply being unable to speak. Should be fine no matter where we go though.

Where is there parking btw?

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i need to check on the parking. they clean the streets on wed morning and i don't want you guys to get tickets. worse comes to worse there is parking on virginia and you have to walk and extra 30 sec

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahh smoke eaters. used to actually be hot a few years ago. i remember trying the global thermo nuclears and simply being unable to speak. Should be fine no matter where we go though.

Where is there parking btw?
I dont think the global thermal nuclear was that bad actually for being the highest aside from the 911/hellfire. That dum.bass 911 sauce is worlds hotter than GTN and i had 1 wing and I couldnt talk for a while

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I have seen Pho King and What the Pho before I still have not seen a Pho Q. Also it is raining heavily in east SJ right now. What is the weather situation in DTSJ?
We arent going to let a little thing like rain stop us now, are we?? I am showing regardless unless theres a natural disaster or something. East siders are suppose to be hard and raw as fvck!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Imma be a bit late, like around 9, but in return i get to bring more money yay.

I'm in a good mood today, bout to **** some fools up in melee. yee

Gaara♥

Smash Master
dunno. why dont you ask him?
Why am I being referred to in the 3rd person??
I will be there as close to 8:45 as I can. I will start walking around 8 or so

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
I dont think the global thermal nuclear was that bad actually for being the highest aside from the 911/hellfire. That dum.bass 911 sauce is worlds hotter than GTN and i had 1 wing and I couldnt talk for a while
it used to be. this is like 10 years ago or so. Way before it was smoke eaters. they actually used to put pepper in them. now i cane at all of them easily, its rather depressing

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'm definitely going. GPS says it'd take me 2 hours with current traffic
Are you going to start driving right now since it is 6:40 right now so you can make it in time?

it used to be. this is like 10 years ago or so. Way before it was smoke eaters. they actually used to put pepper in them. now i cane at all of them easily, its rather depressing
Can you send me an IM on Google Talk when you are about to leave? Thanks.

Top Bottom