• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Well you said Julian caps it at six last time, but if Julian does not care with a 7th person, I guess stopNstart can come too but it is up to Julian's. Also $heen is looking at this thread right now so Luis may want to carpool with $heen to save gas money so it may be too many people. But StopNStart did confirm at the same time as us more or less so I guess it might be:

So right now is the list of confirmed attendees just:

you
me
Luis
Andrew
Andrew's friend
Gaara
StopNStart
$heen <---- if he decides to post and asks for a spot.

we have 7 already so unfortunately i don't have room for sheen unless someone says they can't come

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
kinda pikachu and ganon but more pikachu. hes soooooo much fun to play. i would probably just play some supporting character in doubles, since i can play half the cast anyways

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yes, we should have a tournament. I wished I went to the Ownapalooza tournaments when they first had the unranked bracket because I want to see how I stacked up to unranked players. The only unranked players I've beaten so far (that attend a decent number of tournaments) were like Alan, Tafokints, and Zoap.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'm a Fox main for the most part, or at least I used to be, I stopped using Fox in friendlies but he's still my most used char in tourney.

I think I have like 5 secondaries that are all really good at certain match ups. Marth against spacies/falcon. Falco for floaties/fox/falcon. Shiek for falcon/marth/stupid low tiers. Doc for everything cuz doc rapessssss

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Im surprised we managed to get together 6 people that are willing to play at 8:45pm even though its probably going to rain

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm a Fox main for the most part, or at least I used to be, I stopped using Fox in friendlies but he's still my most used char in tourney.

I think I have like 5 secondaries that are all really good at certain match ups. Marth against spacies/falcon. Falco for floaties/fox/falcon. Shiek for falcon/marth/stupid low tiers. Doc for everything cuz doc rapessssss
no ure gay

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
@huy, looks like i'm going to dgdtj but i wont be staying for the whole thing. ill let you know later tonight.

6 people is nothing. i finished two finals last monday and wanted to play, so i texted one of my buddies and hes like, dude were already playing. they had double digits during finals week. addicts...

Top Bottom