• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BattleGrounds - Long island, NY - Jun 21, 08 - BRAWL

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
I dont money match anymore... And so I beat u on Wi Fi, still counts, and Wi Fi is has barely any lag so y does it matter. If u cant play with lag then u aint that good. I have a very dangerous Wario. BTW... It seems as if all u "Pro" Gamers need to spam and chaingrab to win, not a suprise.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
LOL @ Wario Gamer taking WiFi seriously. "wifi has barely any lag" LMAO.

Btw, I missed the first one, whens the next one? One more question, is this kinda close to where Paralax used to be and where the gametable now is?

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ Wario Gamer taking WiFi seriously. "wifi has barely any lag" LMAO.

Btw, I missed the first one, whens the next one? One more question, is this kinda close to where Paralax used to be and where the gametable now is?
Nah they're in Mineola, this is in Mastic, in the bowels of Suffolk County.

An hour on the expressway east =/.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Umm, First off I wasnt playing as well as I usually do at the tournament. I wasnt doing any of my combos, and i wasnt grabbing much, and i usually do it so well. IDK what was going on. I just sucked that day. I seem to play much better online. So if u ppl want to play me online, gimme ur code. Cuz I play Snakes that are as good, if not better than Alejandro P's Snake online all the time, and i win 9 out of 10 times. Plus he just spammed snakes upsmash anyway.
Plus I didnt even get destroyed, That snake and wario match with Alej P came down to high percent on final life, and so did one of the DDD matches. And I wasnt even playing well. Also, the first DDD match they reset cuz he threw a capsule with a clock in it, and I was winning, so wtf. If there wasnt any chaingrabbing involved, its an easy win ( for me)
The Wariogamer commercial: http://youtube.com/watch?v=myDYE49KPlQ

Ryan-K

Smash Master
No it doesn't it lags like **** lmfao are you stupid or something.

Your wario is so dangerous you couldn't even place AHAHAHAHAHAH.

If you're so good then maybe you should have beat them. I play the same character and I did fine so shut the **** up you dolt.

Besides brawl is all spamming and chaingrabbing LMFAO, so please shut up because nobody likes you.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
U probly dont even like Wario, iv played as him in other games since 1996, ur not a tru Wario fan.
ryan only plays this game cus of wario lol... u need to shut up man... like ur crazy annoying for no reason

and i may b annoying too... but at least most people like me lol

i dont even live in long island and i bet people live me over there more than they like u >_<

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Why should we play online wario gamer...i already used your logic and since we never played i already won 10000-0

Besides lol @ real wario fan comment like that matters. But you aren't a real wario fan either because if you were a real wario fan you wouldnt disgrace him by playing as him and getting ***** terribly all the time.

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
Why should we play online wario gamer...i already used your logic and since we never played i already won 10000-0

Besides lol @ real wario fan comment like that matters. But you aren't a real wario fan either because if you were a real wario fan you wouldnt disgrace him by playing as him and getting ***** terribly all the time.
Umm, the only time I really lost was at BattleGrounds, so im not disgracing Wario. When I play PPL online, I almost always win with him, and i have over 60 ppl on my friends list. Wes is one of em. And my logic is, if you refuse to play, than I automatically win. And im not refusing, so u r wrong...

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, my lag online is very, very minimal. I'm plugged in through a firewire, so that might make a difference.

If you've used all options to minimize lag, then it ain't that bad. Not the real thing, but it's better than playing lvl 9 computers.

Top Bottom