• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Of The Whenever! Challenge Cup Nominations!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I swear if we have another me vs. Ultimario...

At least I'm not winning because you all don't want to waste time looking at ME play :bee:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Looking at how things are and considering that I haven't (really) voted yet, I vote Fuelbi.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
@Fuelbi Well I've noticed both times you battled in a BOTW you always psyched yourself out and it looks like you're about to repeat the same thing.

Always go into any Pokemon battle thinking you're the better player, even if you're not.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
But then that makes me an egotistical douche doesn't it?
Not at all it's just a confidence booster which allows you to perform at a higher level.

I'm just being honest if you go into the match playing say... Ultimario and you don't think you stand a chance against him, you WONT win.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Remember the PokeCenter Leaderboard? UltiMario challenged me, and I was like "LOL GG 0-6 TIME." And then I magically won. Somehow.
Because you most likely didn't let that the fact that you were going up against Ulti psyche you out hinder your playstyle.

Fuelbi psyches himself out.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Wait if Fuel and I win will this be the first ever BOTW rematch? lmao

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This system is ****ed, but playing favorites is always how I have fun.

I'll have a weird-*** Gen 1 team ready if you put me in.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well. We have a three way tie. And it's a perfect three way tie since the remaining option did not get any votes (Even better for me, haha).

So we're going to poll things differently.

UltiMario vs. Kirbyraeg
UltiMario vs. Fuelbi
Kirbyraeg vs. Fuelbi

You are allowed to select one of the above, and only one. Voting will end in approximately 24 hours.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Kirbyraeg vs. Fuelbi

Not in the mood for another BOTW starring me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hey Tery I'll respect Ulti's wishes so change my vote from Ulti vs Fuelbi to Kirby vs Fuelbi.
This is going to function as a regular poll. But I guess since everyone already knows UltiMario doesn't want to participate in a BOTW...

Honestly, UltiMario, you should have just said from the get-go that you weren't too keen on participating.

Top Bottom