• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Too bad Apollo could fall in love with his opposite, Luna, the Goddess of the Moon. And while he's close enough.... she shoots him down with an arrow.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
I doubt any dentist could try to fix teeth on a screaming, furious, angry, mad, tired, disruptive, cranky baby.

PS: Nice pic Bahamut!

Dapenda

Smash Champion
[font=arial, Helvetica]The fisher[/font]

[font=arial, Helvetica]is a [/font][font=arial, Helvetica]p[/font]orcupine's[font=arial, Helvetica] only real, natural enemy[/font]

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Aha but I have a solution Speed Racer will run over the fisher and it will be gone because he will win this race the race he has entered he will win I know it he is fast nobody is faster than he is that is true I know it you do too!!!

KLSmash

Smash Ace

Too bad his teacher tells him 3 things: The dictionary is wrong, the teacher is always right, and the grammar Zakosai used was correct.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Those mushrooms are nothing more than a trip to

dammit Dapenda....[sigh] my Aids post was an accident which I initiated before the above post with mushrooms, but only actually posted afterward. Now edit your post too.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
People at least put some thought into your pics. I know some things are hard to figure out but c'mon, a table does not beat a man with three wives.

The only thumbs up that really mattered came from these guys.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Too bad it would be eaten by this guy, who can eat anyone's fingers...including his own.

PS: What if it's a magical table Chill? And please explain your picture...I don't really understand it....

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
That guy would be too busy stuffing his face with McDonalds to worry about a dumb finger

BTW, Chills picture is of Ebert and Roeper, the movie critics, am I right?

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Zakosai said:
BTW, Chills picture is of Ebert and Roeper, the movie critics, am I right?
It's Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel, they were the ones who started the thumbs-up, thumbs-down reviews

this film really hurt Mickey D's sales

Dapenda

Smash Champion
that's one reason why these were invented
(too bad the film never got one in any catagory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom