• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Can't see your pic Resting_Fox, so I'll go after Nitro_Blazer's ivory piano...

It's suppose to be a hammer, I followed the rules on Pg.1, and I've tried about 10 times but.. WTH is going wrong...it just makes a link and doesn't show the picture(MSG me if you know what I'm doing wrong)

Hammer smashes piano into pieces, or at least breaks it.

PS: I've tried about 3 different pictures too, but none of them work and I've tried both ways listed on page one.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.

I'm pretty sure little anorexic girls don't eat smoothies... and don't say that food destroys anorexic because it doesn't

Duke

PLUS

there you go lil' buddies

I'm sorry, I thought I explained it it is a zelda fairy inside of a bottle which revives link. But I guess it is to late a bunny will work

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
[ I think the bunny and water were supposed to feed the skeletons, to put some flesh on their bones. So the wolf is still viable...]

Until his habitat is destroyed by a forest fire.

[note: please don't post a picture of water or something. A fire of this magnitude could not be stopped by a bottle of Aquafina. Nor will smokey the bear work, for he is only the preventor.]

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm actually glad you said that cause there is way too much repetition. For example always using rust to defeat machinery.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Well, Iran thinks your plane would do dandy with a nuclear missile to the belly, and not via ingestion by the way.

Overkilled

[I suppose the tornado is still okay since it could be construed as a better weapon of mass destruction, since it doesn't emit radiation and whatnot]

KLSmash

Smash Ace
I can't see you pic Resting_Fox, but I'm guessing it's a bigger, more powerful plane or something like that.

What would happen if an aircraft woud get stuck in a tornado...?

Duke

What controlls kirby...and I posted this to get away from someone saying shiek or fox or some other charecter beats kirby because that has already been done.......alot.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You can't play games right now it's bedtime.

I found some very disturbing images when I searched for bedtime.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
This is a bigger meteorite. And it even has a moon called Dactyl, named for the poetic foot of Long-short-short, not the Pteradactyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom