• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Network 6 Results!

Nike.

Smash Hero
To Denti/Fliphop:

Losers and Grand Finals was saved out of order when I transferred them to my wii.
Can you guys tell me the stage order of your set, and who won on each stage?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm a little disappointed that I missed this...

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I have a bunch of matches of Bio+ALSM vs I think Denti and Batou. Its like 10 matches so I'm gonna assume they are friendlies and not upload them.

BioDG

Smash Ace
You assumed wrong.

Those are Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals of Balanced Teams. PLEASE upload them.

ZSS (Bio) + Diddy/Snake/Wario (ALSM) vs Olimar (Denti) + ROB (Batou) = Winners' Finals
ZSS (Bio) + Diddy/Snake (ALSM) vs Olimar (Sync) + Pit (Maharba) = Losers' Finals
ZSS (Bio) + Diddy/Snake (ALSM) vs Olimar (Denti) + ROB (Batou) = Grand Finals

Everything was back-to-back, so you will be able to organize them based on the order of when they were saved. In other words, once you start seeing Pit, you're in the Losers' Finals set. When you see ROB again afterwards, you're in the Grand Finals set.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh, in that case...

I'm holding these recordings for ransom until you send me the HOBO 35 replays. You have 12 hours, and after that for every hour my demands are not met I will chop off 1 minute of video and send it to you.

If you involve the police I WILL DELETE THESE SETS!

Tesh

Smash Hero
wth is balanced teams? lol
It was supposed to have "balanced" teams based on the TX PR by disallowing top players from teaming with top players. However only 1 player in TX top 20 enterred and he placed first. The next highest ranked player that entered placed 2nd so it didn't really do anything.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Random Partner doubles is far more interesting, I agree. Blocking 2 ranked players from being on the same team is also good. Tho in TX everyone is ranked :awesome:

Top Bottom