• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Network 2! Full results!!!!!!!!!!

iLight

Smash Lord
that was a pretty big showing as far as melee is concerned, also i'm super sad i missed out on broly going to a tournament, havn't seen him in so long. I'm below my monthly trolling quota in regards to him...

GY!BE

Smash Cadet
lol if there was no prize lol, it isn't a big deal, like I know all yall want that dream gears 3 poster, or that pokemon rumble ds comming soon box, or dat playstation ray gun poster, but **** is tough now, plus u fat *****hs got free chicken, what else you want???!!!
omfg i love pwii loooool

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
This was the most fun I've had at a tournament in quite a while. Thanks for including melee, Sync. Good job running 4 events smoothly while placing well in 2 of them. Thanks for teaming with me Broly. Sorry I let us down against Blue Ballz :/.

Trela

Smash Lord
I went ahead and uploaded the bracket images for each event since I'm the one who has the TIO file. I'm sorry ahead of time if they're a bit small for everyone to really see. Anyways, go ahead and take a look at them!

[COLLAPSE="Brawl Singles"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Brawl Doubles"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Melee Singles"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Melee Doubles"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Noc

Smash Journeyman
This tournament surpassed my expectations in terms of turnout and fun. ggs to everyone I played in tournament, with the obvious exception of to those who used the completelyundeniablybroken character Kirby. :p Kevin, how the **** did we do so well in doubles? lol
Thanks Sync!!

I am uploading most of the melee tournament matches I recorded to my YT channel. Here is the tournament video thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13421218.

Top Bottom