• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Frontier - PokeCenter Power Rankings

Riddle

Smash Lord
So my new team of Ditto/Shandera/Latios/Ttar/Garchomp/Doryuzuu is 5-0 including 2 victories over charmander1065.

Riddle

Smash Lord
You were absolutely right lol.

Edit: (22:49:43) THE WINNER OF THE OVERUSED TOURNAMENT IS : Riddle

(22:49:43) *** Congratulations, Riddle, on your success! ***

Your team is wayyy too good.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You were absolutely right lol.

Edit: (22:49:43) THE WINNER OF THE OVERUSED TOURNAMENT IS : Riddle

(22:49:43) *** Congratulations, Riddle, on your success! ***

Your team is wayyy too good.
WHat server was this on?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, the people on that server aren't very good, so don't feel too special.

Smogon has a PO server now, so you should probably try that if you want to get an estimate of how well your team will actually do.

Hell, I even got second in a /tr/ tourney.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'll stick to /tr/ and feel good about myself.

And when I beat somebody on here, I might feel good about myself too.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I won a Challenge Cup tournament on the Beta server.

lol Challenge Cup. Anyways Riddle I think you should totally sign up for the Rankings, now. :3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i challenge riddle

edit: now that there is a smogon server on PO and with their rules and what not, is there any chance of switching to that?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
edit: now that there is a smogon server on PO and with their rules and what not, is there any chance of switching to that?
It's not like you can only play by their rules when not laddering on Smogon's Server.

Also Smogon sucks and isn't going to suspect test ANYTHING for like an eon so Darkrai and **** is going to be going around for a few months or something and why would you want that lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
because they arent that bad imo lol
5th gen metagame is different ulti man come on

@gates, by that i meant switching to their rules, esp since smogon is more or less seen as the authority behind competitive pokemon, or at least I would trust them more than terry, no offense

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
because they arent that bad imo lol
5th gen metagame is different ulti man come on

@gates, by that i meant switching to their rules, esp since smogon is more or less seen as the authority behind competitive pokemon, or at least I would trust them more than terry, no offense
1. Smogon stopped being Smart at the very end of the Gen IV era, and isn't showing any sign of improvement.
2. Stuff like Latios is OK, but other stuff like Darkrai, Deo-A, and Skymin is still RIDICULOUS.
3. Tery didn't make the ban list. Were you like gone during the time we spend like a ****ton of posts to decide the banlist/was agreed upon etc. We even got Art in this.

If you can't trust art you might as well not trust Smogon lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
@gates, by that i meant switching to their rules, esp since smogon is more or less seen as the authority behind competitive pokemon, or at least I would trust them more than tery, no offense
Lol me making a serious banlist and then attempting to force everyone in the Rankings to play by the banlist.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I challenge Terry to a rematch. I'll be on around 5:00pm till whenever, Pm/post a good time for you.
If we can play sometime before 7:30 PM EST, that would be the most convenient, but I'm sure I can squeeze in some other time later tonight.

Just drop me a VM, Wrath`.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Eh, won 2-0, good battles, but terry needs to put all of his items on his pokemon.;) Looking foward to a nice full complete match some time.

Also lucky crit flamethrower from ulgamoth in rain on a +6/6,-6 Nattorie.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Eh, won 2-0, good battles, but terry needs to put all of his items on his pokemon.;) Looking foward to a nice full complete match some time.
No, the TeamBuilder just needs to be less stupid and inform me when the transferal of teams has encountered an error.

Also lucky crit flamethrower from ulgamoth in rain on a +6/6,-6 Nattorie.
And the Stone Edge critical on Zapdos, the Draco Meteor critical on Kingdra, the Gyro Ball critical on Ludicolo, the Thunderbolt critical on Jolteon...

I'm open for challenges...anyone?
I'd play you but with my recent set of fortune. I'd rather not.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Are you talking about 6 pokemon on your team in a 1v1 battle or 6 pokemon simultaneously battling on each side?

You can use Dream World either way, but I don't think 6 on 6 simultaneous is an acceptable format.

Top Bottom