• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
Cameron, what the hell were you trying to say in that post just now.

And yeah, I'm here all day. Right now I've got one TV totally set up, another that's all set up except it needs a Cube, and I've got a really good spot to put one or two more sets if someone feels like bringing a TV and Cube/Copy of Melee/Memory Card. Word.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
my flight lands around 6 and i may or may not unpack before coming over :) also dan should be coming

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Don't mind him, he's been over the deep end for a while now. ¬_¬

Anyway, the smashfest was total awesome and it's really good to see that Andy hasn't lost his touch!

Andy, I will be calling you during your tournament matches! You better pick up! ^__^

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: That's no excuse Amir; you know you can do that at any time. Andy smashfests are speshul.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yeah, just to throw this out there, anyone that comes here and is worried about getting rides, etc...DON'T WORRY!! I WILL PICK YOU UP OR SEND SOMEONE TO PICK YOU UP. YOU WILL NOT BE STUCK AT BUS STATIONS/TRAIN STATIONS, AND IF YOU ARE IT WILL ONLY BE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME lol. If someone calls my cell phone and says "Hey, this is X from X, I'm here for BFWNY5, and I'm at the bus station but I have no way of leaving this place...I'm not just gonna say, "Ok, sorry dude but I can't help." I'll find someone to come get you at the worst.

Screw it, I'll send KoJ to come get you guys. I'm volunteering his services on behalf of him.

In all honesty though, I'm sure if someone is at a bus station w/no ride, I can find them a ride.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The only bus station I can get to is in China town in NYC. The bus to Rochester is $50 and I'm definitely not spending that...

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
One time my ex gf let me borrow 300 dollars to go to Critical Hit 3. The bus ticket was 240 since it was July 4th weekend, and last minute. I'm so cool.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Rather him not Brawl ppls presence is just lame he's probably 10 years old.

(usual brawl hate bashing nothing special to see here move along)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I might enter melee, i'm condiering it but I don't got the cheddah for the entry fee...............

the only reason why i'm obliged to play brawl is because of PR rankings

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who came to my smashfest, I had a lot of fun. It got a little crowded though, so I'm gonna ask people to RSVP to the next one. I'm thinking Sunday maybe, if anyone feels like playing a few games.

PS My DK is fearsome.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
i want there to be SO many scrubs.

hey KoJ teams partner maybe? depends on how bad i beat you LOL
I'm either teaming with Euphoria, Asylum, or maybe D1 (if he comes and agrees to team).

If N64 comes, he'll bring some "scrubs" and they'll place in the top 10 like they usually do.
That was when there were less good people. Get ready for a rude awakening.

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice
:). Also, lol at Crotchfester.

Umm, by less good people you mean more good people? Like none of Buffalo plays anymore and they pretty much always came to the tournies back then.
I wish Buffalo had a smash scene, that way I could play against more than just the 2 people that I always do. Would definitely help in getting better at this game if there were more people to play against locally.

But Buffalo's ****tyness strikes again!

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
There are more talented players now than there were before. Not to say there are more players, but those still playing are more talented than in years past.
I guess we'll see.

artery clogger when do you live in troy, during the school year?
yup

I wish Buffalo had a smash scene, that way I could play against more than just the 2 people that I always do. Would definitely help in getting better at this game if there were more people to play against locally.

But Buffalo's ****tyness strikes again!
The smash scene used to be pretty decent quite some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom