• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batou's Monthlies Presented by Evolution Games

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Fa real? Y no refund?
Well I had a player who gave me their entry fee/venue fee then when I made the bracket, the last minute he said that the turnout wasn't big enough and he wanted to leave. But I said it was cool so I did that.... next time I shouldn't have to be suckered into doing that. You come to play in the tournament all the way or go home.

XD that's fine. Attend Batou's for sure if you want more time to game.
Denti I am wanting to go to both again....can I come over to crash at ur place after your tournament and then we can go to mine like last time?

With reduced prices, I think a fair amount of people will still show up so we'll see what happens with attendance on both.

Oh and I can't afford to be late like last time haha...so I"m really going to sleep and I suggest you do the same bro.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Ima be there! I'm bringin ponyboy and gucci wif mae!!!

F*** metaknight.

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I can't wait for this event. I might not be able to make it to Denti's tournament for sleep/location reasons but I can try to do both depending on what goes down before this.

I have a MvC3 tournament the following weekend so yeah....

Smoom77

Smash Master
Wow I totally misread that. I thought you said you might not be able to come to this event because of Denti's. Looooooooool.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm like 90% coming now!!!!
Anyone wanna team with me in doubles?
I main yoshi and ICs, but I have ok pocket jiggs and ganon.
Ganon team?
Be so leet.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Anybody with a decent knowledge of Wario want to do a few matches and critique me? I need some pointers.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
So close.
I hope a lot of people show up.
I want to see some bracket changes with the results.
Tired of seeing MK masks dominate the scene.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Brooooooo batou!
I'm totally making this.
And I want those salty runbacks ALSM! I brought my camping teardown kit. :3

Top Bottom