• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman's Booty Bustin' Brawl 2! FULL RESULTS ARE UP! Vids coming soon........

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

1vs1

SPLIT 1: Zori (brood)==:olimar:
SPLIT 2: Jerm==:toonlink:
3: Smoom==:popo:
4: Ozz==:fox:
5: Xyro==:samus2:
5: Illmatic==:peach:
7: RT==:marth:
7: Kadin==:metaknight:
9: Leaf==:pikachu2:
9: P4==:metaknight:
9: Mr.T==:lucario:
9: Pj==:toonlink:
13: Ponyo==:toonlink:
13: Furbs==:yoshi2:/:dedede:

2vs2

1: Xyro+Ozz==:samus2:/:rob:+:fox:
2: Illmatic+Jerm==:peach:+:toonlink:
3: P4+Zori(brood)==:metaknight:+:olimar:
4: Mr.T+Lvl 9 Luigi==:diddy:+:luigi2:
5: Smoom+Kadin==:wario:+:metaknight:
5: Leaf+Pj==:pikachu2:+:toonlink:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol gif.
I'm so salty. It's over. Expect alot of upsets at Hobo 27.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A lot of people were raging. It's amusing.

I'll have vids up soon.

Xyro77

Illmatic vs Smoom=Rage
P4 vs smoom=Super Rage
P4 vs jerm/illmatic=MEGA RAGE

Xyro77

For smoom^

Congrats buddy, you did SO WELL at this small tourney.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Wait, me and zori both got first. Thats why i agreed to do the split, cause I believe I could have came back

Xyro77

Yea jerm, thats why i put "split" next to you guys names. I only left him as number 1 cause he sent u to losers but tio has it as u two both wining one set each.

Zori

Smash Champion
Fun fun..... the best part of this tourney was he little kids inside the hamster balls at the mall hahahahah

Xyro77

Fun fun..... the best part of this tourney was he little kids inside the hamster balls at the mall hahahahah
You should have seen Kadin! When we watched that replay of of jerm and illmatic doing obscene stuff to p4, kadin laughed so hard that he was CRAWLING down the stairs

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People raging everywhere...people crawling down stairs...Houston is so weird.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I put it there because it's what the announcer says in F-Zero GX. YOU assume too much. :p

It's also been like that for a while now.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Once again, you're assuming I was referencing what you're thinking about, even though I wasn't.

COME ON, STEP IT UP!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Way to go RT, you edited your posted with trolling after I post then get me again with the same gag

You've reached a new level of trollism, now if only those skills could be used in your Brawl game :ohwell:

z00ted

Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jerm was playing so gay...being gay on Japes and johning about it...and then timing out Smoom during the first match...

He has reached the level of gay so few have ever seen.

I'm proud of him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You play ICs...that's a given, lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're weird P4. So very weird.

z00ted

Let me tell some of you people something. idk who the hell it is since I cant track IP adresses. But w/e ever one of you fools (though I think I know who) is harrassing my IM with stupid messages, I like you to **** off. Even my youtube account with dumb messages. Like seriously?

Also keep my damm name out of your mouths. I'm seriously getting annoyed with this ****. People talking **** all over then I have to hear it in other places. I'd seriously would like to meet you bigged mouth losers and see how much crap you would talk in my face and see what I would do to you.

Cut the BS. Ill, I seriously think you are part of this crap. And as I can see, you can't keep my name out your mouth. You talk about me so much and look, you got whiped at a tournament. and all I hear is johns. john john john. You wanna play with the big boys and act like you tuff cause none of these people here will say other wise or kiss your ***? Lets see how tuff you are when you can just slide over everyone with your arrogance. so you got 4th at a tourny. Hmmmm.......what beast people you beat and you crappy tourny to get your spot? Then you john john john about jerm, and lose to an IC. Dark.Pch has never lost to IC in tourny. not even when they go FD and try that gay ****. Yet look at you and you talking ****?

if you gonna talk ****, least do it when I am around and not be a lil punk that you are. I swear you lucky this place is soft. Cause if not, you would have been put in your place a long time ago and you not have such a big mouth. So do me a favor, ether you, or your meatrider xyro. Back the **** off. I know it is one of you morons starting all this ****.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you morons? You 2 actually make ME, of all people, look good.
Real talk.

Your such a ****ing emo **** sucking *****.

Now you come back? You've been probably lurking this **** for like three weeks now, waiting for your chance to ***** about something. Get the **** out of your mouth and be a man. Or you can go to Garden Ridge and grow some balls - choose.

I'm not wasting my time going on youtube accounts or IM and stalking you with terrible messages or whatever. Thats ****ing stupid I know how much your Peach sucks and other people probably do now too - thats why your getting them. That and the fact that your a ***** and its simply HILARIOUS to see you start crying.

Apex? I recalled you playing Jerm right? What was it? 2-0 and you got two stocked the second match? Yeah, thats what I thought - go ****ing cry more and "temoparily quit brawl" you ****ing wuss. You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to keep on playing and play a TON of Toon Links especially Jerm to not let it happen again. Lets see Dark Pch I got a game off of him and was about to 2-0 him but I lost momentum. You got nowhere close - sorry. Jerm personally told me I was ten times better than you so your little **** doesn't bother me.

Ice Climbers? They are a GIMMMICK character. If you trip you lose. If you accidentally Peach bomb you lose. I didn't have the best attitude going into the match and I lost plain as that - I'm not bringing up any johns you ****ing moron Smoom is a great friend of mine and I'm just joking around with him. On top of that ask Smoom - I've beaten him multiple times before too - today was just not my day.

So to sum things up you "coming out of the closet" to say some stupid little **** to me about getting "4th place" in a tournament or whatever doesn't phase me. I live in a region that is wayyyyyyy better than yours, I beat Ozz something I know you could never do, and I played much better against Jerm (something we have all seen you fail at).

Trying to put me down just proves how immature you are.

Do yourself a favor - never come back.

NONE of us missed you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Houston...taking "u mad?" to a whole new level since 2010.

Smoom77

Smash Master
...uhhh

Get over darkpch please. He's darkpch. Just don't respond to that wall of text in the first place?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
San the LEGEND will destroy us all!

But he's so chill...

What a paradox.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID