• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
nix :(

Nix2100, Clayface (Town Bodyguard), has been arrested n5. got any ****ING idear about HEY, its ****ING distracting

lets not take a ****ing minute, lets go again! day 6 begins. with 4 alive, it takes 3 for a majority!

a deadline has been set for the last second of friday, march 19, est

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
you better.

VT, I don't remember my character and I don't feel like checking my pms

go

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What the hell are you talkign about? Day Role? Who said anything about that

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i'm riddler, town speaker of the dead.

i can speak with any town player that dies. look back at my posts after day 1 and see that they don't look like my posts at all and i've been getting progressively less and less scummy. in particular, the giant recap post, tom wrote that. also where i said i know how gheb plays as indy because he was indy in lod screw, well i stopped following that game when i replaced out like 2 days in D1.

also@ macman

"Omni: tell Macman Omni said, "there are 3 kinds of people u need around u to improve. scrubs, someone at your level, and someone who can kick your ***.""

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Nah, Omni just said to post it. I swear to god Ryker, you tunnel on us now cause Im in here, I will shiv you.
- ronike

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ryker,
prove to me that you are not scum?

also steel, any law enforcement role could have that role. Simply because they can talk to the criminals in jail, why should I believe that that makes you town?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
from omni: stop being a ******* unless you're scum. the **** is confirmed after we're jailed that steel is town-aligned. i still hate u for not voting kirbyoshi with me. also, ur **** is not cleared. u could easily be indy that was protected by doc so stop assuming the pivot role and attempting to ride a clear like you did in Monster Mafia. why hasnt the indy stepped up? if theres no indy then mac and jungle should cross vote

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol
im clear i can do w/e i want

ok i guess, ill trust steel

but if hes scum dont say i didnt tell yu so

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Playing MKart with friends atm, so I'll keep this brief.

What do you want from me Mac? My role can't clear me so look at the role I played in each lynch I took part in.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Hey mac, in case you've forgotten, you're clear because of me, and I dont think you're clear anymore. Rather telling I think, don't you?

-ronike

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
so wait, basically all the dead players can speak thru steel.

this is pri cool.

i want to go back and look at ryker's vote patterns and compare them to the lynches and majority thought. this is a pre-reread thought, but i feel like he hasnt done anyhting but be like 'yeah die scum!' and ride the wave.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so steel can't be faking since he used two different types of you/u's. for omni and ronike. And cuz in the recap post tom referenced himself a crap load. [just makin sure because the omni quote was in our diguiser test game and I wanted to be sure steel didn't get it from that]

i think BF is the obvious choice here

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ronike's comment toward me sounds like Ronike. The styles are distinctly different. For better or for worse, I buy it.

Would suggest waiting on Tom's thoughts as well, if he's still keeping up.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also ronike, im obvtown like always so hopov

also its impossible for me to be mafia sooooooo unless yu wanna spend mylo debating whether yedis an indy yu shudnt even be worrying about this

vote: bungle

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Can we successfully deal with an indy at this point? If it's not 3 town v 1 scum, it's 2 town v 1 indy v 1 scum.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also ronike, im obvtown like always so hopov

also its impossible for me to be mafia sooooooo unless yu wanna spend mylo debating whether yedis an indy yu shudnt even be worrying about this

vote: bungle
ronike21
"Except you've been playin the worst scum all game... Just cause you aren't mafia doesn't mean you aren't indy.
plz

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yes, I absolute can tell you that I'm not scum.

I want to know why everyone thinks I'm scum. I encourage you to look at Ryker for the reasons I mentioned above. If you think I've played a safe game then you really need to look at him. It's true I flipped back and forth between Gheb/Kirbyo but I stated why I had scum vibes from both of them. Steel only reinforced the idea of the indy, and the claims only reinforced the TvS farther. I want you to please look at what Rykers brought to the table.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Steels claim makes sense to me as well, since I was really thrown off by how indepth his posts are and how calculated everythign seems, which, from the few games i've played with him, I've never seen from him before.

I feel like that isn't a sentence but my point gets across i think.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unless you'd rather lynch an indy over the last mafia
then you would get over it and stop worrying about me being indy

Top Bottom