• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barracks: Fire Emblem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
*going all the way back to Thieves Shrien to make Tobin a Myrmidon and I havn't gotten past Desaix's fort yet*
*literally first time in there in quite a while*
*run into enemy, stops before getting into range to initiate a battel*
*sees yellow outlined rare Garudas*
OHHHHHHNOOO NOT AGAIN
I remember last time! Not doing this again!
*leaves, goes in again and promotes successfully*

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I just beat Echoes last night.
I honestly think that it is now my second favorite FE game. The story was interesting, the characters were pretty well written, the music was fantastic, and the voice acting was excellent. I'm glad that they most of the mechanics from Gaiden, because they are really unique. If I had to say one thing I dislike though, it would probably be the maps. Some of them just feel unnecessarily big. But as a whole, I thought Echoes was fantastic.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Just bought Echoes! Woohoo! Time to experience what I've been missing out on! Just the game and not DLC. Along with a Player 2 Cloud amiibo that I had to buy for my nephew. Watching the opening right now. A new adventure awaits.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
*looks at world map for Act 4*
Hoo boy. I do not like how Celica's route is looking....perhaps I should grind her team a bit before I do that........
I saw the rating for Lawson's team, and decided that my team was undeleveled, so I level everyone but Alm, Tobin, and Gray, to their final Class. So, I went into that fight with two Barons, two Falcon Knights, two Gold Knights, a Bow Knight, a Saint, two Sages, two Myrmidons, and Alm.
It was then I realized the rating was so high because he had around 18 Cavaliers, and he and one other guy were the only Paladins.

Now Tobin and gray are getting close to Dread Fighter time, so Alm's army feels a little overpowered.
It was worth it going through the Sylvan Shrine though........

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm having a bit of trouble deciding who I want to pair with whom in Awakening. I know that I'm going with Chrom X Sumia, Ricken X Miriel, and (possibly) Gaius X Tharja, and I assume that I should give all of the male children (that can get it) Galeforce, and I know that I definitely should have Donnel marry someone to pass down Aptitude, but aside from that I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!
Also I already miss Mila's Turnwheel since I just lost Sully to Validar and now have to start all of Chapter 6 over because I made a stupid decision.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm having a bit of trouble deciding who I want to pair with whom in Awakening. I know that I'm going with Chrom X Sumia, Ricken X Miriel, and (possibly) Gaius X Tharja, and I assume that I should give all of the male children (that can get it) Galeforce, and I know that I definitely should have Donnel marry someone to pass down Aptitude, but aside from that I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!
Also I already miss Mila's Turnwheel since I just lost Sully to Validar and now have to start all of Chapter 6 over because I made a stupid decision.
Lon'qu is a fairly popular choice to pair Lissa or Cordelia with, if I remember correctly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There are tons of posts on /r/fireemblem and Serene's Forest that go into depth about optimal pairings and such, for stat purposes. Different fathers affect the stats of the children differently.
How do we even find this out?
Your post got quoted underneath for some reason lol.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
How do we even find this out?
Based on whether AmericanDJ AmericanDJ wants pure optimization, theorizing the canon parents or the best story wise. This was years ago, but people either pick Lon'Qu for Cordelia based on him being the best parent (can be argued against in favor of Stahl) for Severa, or for Lissa (he shielded her from arrows in their support, which was also what Owain's hypothetical father did for him.) I personally prefer Lissa but I have Lon'Qu go with Olivia in my file.

I've also came across a tumblr page that goes really indepth with optimal pairings with pure analysis from every possibilities of each parent that I could find years ago too. It was more of a which children should you optimize for the Apotheosis DLC. Once I found it, I will edit this post if required.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I remember marrying Lon'qu with Maribelle, and I got a pretty good Brady out of that pairing. The two parents gave him some solid growths.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
At the moment the only pairings that I've fully decided on are Chrom X Sumia and Gaius X Tharja. I am considering Ricken X Marribelle and Libra X Miriel. I am going to have to keep some things in mind in regards to classes and skills that some children will get and to their stats in general. It appears that I am going to have to look more into this.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
well this is convenient, was looking for this thread.
Probably gonna come back here soon asking for help because I'm fighting on the Last Bastion right now. God I hate Slayde.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Donnel x Lissa is actually kind of cute if I remember it correctly.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Oh yeah I forgot to ask this before:
When is it a good time to get the children? It seems like I'm going to have to do some grinding to get skills on the parent characters before having the children inherit the skills that I want.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I remember Gaius!Noire. Him and Tharja had a pretty hilarious support conversation and if I recall, he was one of the best fathers for Noire too. That's how I customized her and it was hella fun having a sniper with lethality along with a really high skill growth.

Maybe get the children once you finalized the parents? This is probably me guessing you're on Lunatic.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh yeah I forgot to ask this before:
When is it a good time to get the children? It seems like I'm going to have to do some grinding to get skills on the parent characters before having the children inherit the skills that I want.
You won't be able to recruit the children until you beat Chapter 13. That is the chapter where Lucina joins our army after the battle. As such, if you want Lucina to inherit some skills from Sumia, make sure you grind up Sumia and give her the necessary skills before tackling Chapter 13 (I can tell you now that Lucina is capable of inheriting Galeforce thanks to Sumia's Dark Flier promotion).

As for the other children, I usually try to get them anytime from Chapter 16 onward. Unlike Fates, the enemies' levels in the children paralogue maps do not scale with the amount of progress you make into the story, so you can technically tackle them at anytime, though Chapter 16-onward is generally the best time to approach them from my experience. That way, you can give some of your parent units a chance to grind during the story battles. The paralogue maps themselves also make good grinding opportunities for the other parents and other children units as well.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Alright, I'm thinking I should be good to go to Duma Tower with Alm's party. Is there anything I should make sure I have going in, any equipment or members at a certain level? Checklist of some sort? Thinking of putting grinding work into Delthea, Zeke, and Tatiana and upgrading equipment (for example trying to get Python a Killer Bow).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Alright, I'm thinking I should be good to go to Duma Tower with Alm's party. Is there anything I should make sure I have going in, any equipment or members at a certain level? Checklist of some sort? Thinking of putting grinding work into Delthea, Zeke, and Tatiana and upgrading equipment (for example trying to get Python a Killer Bow).
Definitely grind up Tatiana until she learns Fortify. You'll need it for the final map in the game. I'd also stick with grinding Python until he learns all the skills on the Killer Bow, because that bow is extremely good. Delthea would also be worth grinding. She's really good with a Mage Ring, and she'll be especially clutch for a certain battle in the middle of Act 5.

I remember tackling Act 5 with most of my units around Level 10. I'm not sure if I was over leveled, but a good number of enemies still proved to be challenging (in a good way), so I'd aim for that. If they are nowhere that close, I think a level 8 range might be good instead.

What the hell were the devs for Valentia thinking when they thought "yeah let's have 3 swamp levels in a row."

I already quit SoV for a while because of stuff regarding Gates I wont rant about again. Then its 3 of these maps in a row killing my desire to play again. Of, so the first and especially the scond ones are super short but I just dont want to deal with this. Tediousness (lowered movement) and Dots (always tedious for me other than certain games) at the same time. Blegh.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What the hell were the devs for Valentia thinking when they thought "yeah let's have 3 swamp levels in a row."

I already quit SoV for a while because of stuff regarding Gates I wont rant about again. Then its 3 of these maps in a row killing my desire to play again. Of, so the first and especially the scond ones are super short but I just dont want to deal with this. Tediousness (lowered movement) and Dots (always tedious for me other than certain games) at the same time. Blegh.
That's a fault of the original release with Gaiden to be fair.
Every map is awful.

Granted they could have (and should have) touched up on the maps in SoV.

Alright y'all are definitely better at this game than me. Only just redownloaded for CYL hype.

Of these units, who should I be trying to level up and train? I dont want to waste time on duds.
Also, don't bother with reds, since im 100% getting Roy for free.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Alright y'all are definitely better at this game than me. Only just redownloaded for CYL hype.

Of these units, who should I be trying to level up and train? I dont want to waste time on duds.

Cordelia, Nino, and Olivia spring to mind. Nino is a fantastic nuke if you give her a special and Desperation from Shanna. Cordelia is a physical nuke that I can recommend from experience. Olivia is a dancer and dancers are great.

Also lots of people **** on Merric but mine honestly puts in a lot of work.

tl;dr: I don't care if he's red, upgrade Chrom.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

I'm going to ignore "don't bother with reds", because Olivia is there, and you 100% want to train a dancer. Xander is pretty good too, though you need to promote him to 5* for him to really work, since that's when he gets access to Siegfried and its built-in Distant Counter. The Falchion foursome are good because of Falchion's built-in Renewal; give them Reciprocal Aid and they can act as combat medics. Lucina is probably the strongest of the three, overall, though Alm and Marth have nice bulk, too. Chrom probably makes a better Brave Sword user, though, given that he has the highest Atk stat of all sword units. And you'll make Opossum Opossum happy if you use him. What's not to like?

Moving on to blues: Effie has huge Atk and solid Def, but is slow so she's probably best served by getting a Brave Lance+. Likewise for Est, but she's far more expensive to build. Ursula can be good if you give her Blárblade from Odin, and pile buffs onto her. :4robinm: will be very useful to you once CYL Lyn shows up everywhere, since his Blárraven tome gives him weapon triangle advantage over colourless units; give him Triangle Adept for best results (which you can get from a regular 4* Roy, or Selena). I like Catria and :4corrinf: a lot too; Catria is a solid melee duelist with a good default skill set that just needs a few tweaks to shine, while Corrin is great for debuffing and tanking, which I think are useful in some of the higher level content they've been adding over the last few months. Subaki is good too, but everyone just uses him for Quick Riposte fodder, since that skill is really useful on slow, bulky units like Xander. And I suppose I should mention Cordelia, who comes with a Brave Lance and the stats to use it, too. I don't like her art, though.

Greens: Cecilia is good for the same reasons as Robin; her Gronnraven+ tome gives her advantage over colourless units. Again, she ideally wants Triangle Adept to work best. She also comes with the added bonus of being effective against Reinhardt, who has usurped Takumi as the game's most feared enemy. You can also just stick Gronnblade on her since blade tomes are dumb. Nino also comes with Gronnblade, and makes really good use of it. As with all blade tomes, they both need to have someone alongside them piling on the Hones and Rallies, to do their best. Soren can pull off Gronnblade too, but is much more expensive to build than Nino, so it probably comes down to which character you like better, and which you feel is most deserving of the investment. Merric gets a lot of flak, but I like him since bulky mages are satisfying to use, for me. Camilla is probably best used as Brave Axe+ fodder if you ever find a +Atk Cherche. Or if you really want to use her, I'd probably go with an Emerald Axe+ since her Atk is just too low to pull off the Brave Axe.

Colourless: I think everyone ought to have at least one Brave Bow archer in their kit, and both Gordin and Klein can pull this off with little investment. Gordin has the added bonus of being nice and bulky for an archer, but Klein comes with Death Blow as standard, which has great synergy with brave weapons. Kagero's weapon gives her effectiveness against infantry units, and infantry units are many, so she's worth using for content outside the Arena (in the Arena, non-infantry teams have mostly taken over, so she's less useful there). Felicia has one of the highest Res stats in the game, which makes her great for tanking magic hits, but her Atk is pitiful so she's reliant on her special to deal damage; luckily, she comes with Glacies, which is really powerful on her (shame about its slow cooldown). Healers in general are lame, unfortunately, though it's worth training up maybe one or two for modes such as the Chain Challenges, where sustainability is important.

Some of these units can turn out sub-optimal depending on their boon or bane; Lucina will struggle if she is -Spd, and any brave weapon user will ideally want to be +Atk, for example. Though ultimately I believe that you can make any unit work regardless of boon or bane, if you really want to.

You should probably train Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna, just to ensure you always have a bonus unit available for the Arena. Those three rotate on and off every two weeks, and at least one is always one of the bonus unit options.

There are probably one or two strong options in there I didn't mention that someone else might spot, but I'm fairly sure I covered most of your best bets.

Overall it's probably in your best interests to just train as many units as you can. Most of the content they've added in the last few weeks favours having several strong units available, instead of just one overpowering team. So saying you won't bother with reds just because you're getting CYL Roy won't really work out, given how the game has changed since you left.

Anyway, that went on a bit longer than I expected. I hope there's something useful in there for you.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Feel inclined to choose Lyn in the upcoming banner because we're finally getting access to a cavalry archer. Hopefully the new units coming out in the middle of September aren't from recent games so I can focus on getting the other three before it ends. Edit: Just realized it isn't going to be up for the whole month. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO

More than anything I hope we find out what these sacred coins are for... >___> Really odd how we're just collecting them right now...

Last edited:
Oh boy, another chapter of swamps. Oh hey, all that happens is an infinite spawning set of necrodragons. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm going to ignore "don't bother with reds", because Olivia is there, and you 100% want to train a dancer. Xander is pretty good too, though you need to promote him to 5* for him to really work, since that's when he gets access to Siegfried and its built-in Distant Counter. The Falchion foursome are good because of Falchion's built-in Renewal; give them Reciprocal Aid and they can act as combat medics. Lucina is probably the strongest of the three, overall, though Alm and Marth have nice bulk, too. Chrom probably makes a better Brave Sword user, though, given that he has the highest Atk stat of all sword units. And you'll make Opossum Opossum happy if you use him. What's not to like?

Moving on to blues: Effie has huge Atk and solid Def, but is slow so she's probably best served by getting a Brave Lance+. Likewise for Est, but she's far more expensive to build. Ursula can be good if you give her Blárblade from Odin, and pile buffs onto her. :4robinm: will be very useful to you once CYL Lyn shows up everywhere, since his Blárraven tome gives him weapon triangle advantage over colourless units; give him Triangle Adept for best results (which you can get from a regular 4* Roy, or Selena). I like Catria and :4corrinf: a lot too; Catria is a solid melee duelist with a good default skill set that just needs a few tweaks to shine, while Corrin is great for debuffing and tanking, which I think are useful in some of the higher level content they've been adding over the last few months. Subaki is good too, but everyone just uses him for Quick Riposte fodder, since that skill is really useful on slow, bulky units like Xander. And I suppose I should mention Cordelia, who comes with a Brave Lance and the stats to use it, too. I don't like her art, though.

Greens: Cecilia is good for the same reasons as Robin; her Gronnraven+ tome gives her advantage over colourless units. Again, she ideally wants Triangle Adept to work best. She also comes with the added bonus of being effective against Reinhardt, who has usurped Takumi as the game's most feared enemy. You can also just stick Gronnblade on her since blade tomes are dumb. Nino also comes with Gronnblade, and makes really good use of it. As with all blade tomes, they both need to have someone alongside them piling on the Hones and Rallies, to do their best. Soren can pull off Gronnblade too, but is much more expensive to build than Nino, so it probably comes down to which character you like better, and which you feel is most deserving of the investment. Merric gets a lot of flak, but I like him since bulky mages are satisfying to use, for me. Camilla is probably best used as Brave Axe+ fodder if you ever find a +Atk Cherche. Or if you really want to use her, I'd probably go with an Emerald Axe+ since her Atk is just too low to pull off the Brave Axe.

Colourless: I think everyone ought to have at least one Brave Bow archer in their kit, and both Gordin and Klein can pull this off with little investment. Gordin has the added bonus of being nice and bulky for an archer, but Klein comes with Death Blow as standard, which has great synergy with brave weapons. Kagero's weapon gives her effectiveness against infantry units, and infantry units are many, so she's worth using for content outside the Arena (in the Arena, non-infantry teams have mostly taken over, so she's less useful there). Felicia has one of the highest Res stats in the game, which makes her great for tanking magic hits, but her Atk is pitiful so she's reliant on her special to deal damage; luckily, she comes with Glacies, which is really powerful on her (shame about its slow cooldown). Healers in general are lame, unfortunately, though it's worth training up maybe one or two for modes such as the Chain Challenges, where sustainability is important.

Some of these units can turn out sub-optimal depending on their boon or bane; Lucina will struggle if she is -Spd, and any brave weapon user will ideally want to be +Atk, for example. Though ultimately I believe that you can make any unit work regardless of boon or bane, if you really want to.

You should probably train Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna, just to ensure you always have a bonus unit available for the Arena. Those three rotate on and off every two weeks, and at least one is always one of the bonus unit options.

There are probably one or two strong options in there I didn't mention that someone else might spot, but I'm fairly sure I covered most of your best bets.

Overall it's probably in your best interests to just train as many units as you can. Most of the content they've added in the last few weeks favours having several strong units available, instead of just one overpowering team. So saying you won't bother with reds just because you're getting CYL Roy won't really work out, given how the game has changed since you left.

Anyway, that went on a bit longer than I expected. I hope there's something useful in there for you.
Wow this is a lot to unpack. Thanks for the plethora of info though.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Probably an unpopular opinion: I kinda liked the swamp levels.
Dead Man's Mire was a lot easier than I thought it would be looking around the web. While the difficulty did ramp up around Garcia, I liked the challenge.
Also Jedah's mechanic is pretty unique and cool.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think I've finally decided my pairings for Awakening:
Chrom X Sumia
Robin X Lissa
Ricken X Marribelle
Donnel X Sully
Libra X Miriel
Panne X Frederick
Stahl X Cordelia
Gregor X Nowi
Tharja X Gaius
Lon'qu X Olivia
Henry X Cherche
And now to get Galeforce on Sumia so she can pass it down to Lucina.
That will probably take a while.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I just wished I could've gotten Awakening. Echoes was GREAT don't get me wrong. But I do feel slightly limited because of the Gaiden mechanics. Story and characters are great. But I fail to see how they purposefully kept the Dread Fighter- Villager loophole in. Really unbalances the classes.

Not gonna buy Fates however. Don't wanna spend the money worth on 3 games to get to know the full story. Also DLC. It's a reason alone to skip Fates altogether.

Really hope they gonna remake FE4 soon. Even though I wouldn't mind a straight up FE3 remake either! FE12 never localised, and it was a precious little overlooked gem, that had Marth even as a strong unit. I am still upset that game never saw the light outside Japan. Unmounting mounted units would be lots of fun again. FE4 can also potentially include FE5 in the game. Same as they should for FE6 and FE7, which eventually will happen am sure of.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's been a while since I've posted here.
I suppose I can post how my Awakening playthrough is going.
I've been having a lot of fun during my time with the game. I've mainly only been grinding to get skills for the children(which has been made more convenient for me due to DLC) , and I currently have 2 of them so far, Lucina and Severa!
Stats for those curious
WVW69kqQezIuglSkML.jpg
WVW69kqQfBgrstjnfw.jpg
I'm not sure which children I want to get next, but I have been trying to get Galeforce on my units that can get it.
Also, I've been thinking about this for quite a while, but it occured to me that the Fear Mountain map in Fates could have been a hint at SoV, which is pretty cool the more that I think about it.

FE Warriors is makng me restart FE Awakening. . .again.

This is at least my 5th replay, although only my very first runthrough on normal managed to make it to the end. None of the other runs managed to make it past Validar. . .

I'm 50/50 if I want to do Casual or Classic, but im thinking I might just do Casual for the sake of my sanity.

here we go again!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
so apparently the only fe games my library has are conquest and echoes.
Well, I've been having an urge to play on my ds, so Conquest again it is (didn't finish coqnuest, probably didn't even get halfway through
I have a Master Seal from the port town fight. I want to givew it to either Silas and do thinkign a Great Knight, Effie for a General, or Corrin for a Nohrian Noble, but unsure which of the three it should be.
Also currently out of ideas for the Macarath Palace level......now how did I tackle this the first time?.......

me a month ago: man I don't think I can really enjoy fire emblem anymore. I try to play and I just don't have fun. I'm not even excited for FE:W, a game that is basically a miracle exists and I wanted really bad. Man, shame how much a series I would have called my favorite has fallen

Me today: just lost an hour of sleep so that I can say I beat 1 chapter of the 2 FE playthroughs I have going, and FE:W is my most hyped game of the year.

Awakening is a beautiful game, and I will not accept any slander of its ability to get people into the franchise. . .even if they were already in the franchise

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose I could show the stats of the children I've most recently recruited in Awakening
WVW69ktUGzUWFjAfpb.jpg
WVW69ktUG-4fIrK5pf.jpg
WVW69ktUGaY6Vo1ON2.jpg

As for why she's a mage, I wanted her to be in an attacking class instead of just a Cleric.
I haven't used them much, but Morgan has been proccing Astra a lot of the times she has attacked.
I'm so proud.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
*playing Conquest*
*comes to the Wind Tribe level*
Coincidentally, thsi is where I stopped the first time due to having to return it to the library as well as difficulty.
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE wind shenanigans that get my units massacred.
Also how does one make Azura useful. I don't think she's survived the last 3-4 fights, and she's only level 5......how does one make use of azura without getting her killed? If only there was something that could make a unit go up a level, I'd bu a few of those for her and get her promoted.....
*currently has Corrin, Effie, Keaton, Niles, and Elise promoted*
Aaaand just like last time I don't use half my army at alleven tho I can promote most of them. Including Owain and Nyx. Idk why but mages haven't been doing well for me on Conquest runs.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well since Miiverse is officially done, I now do not have a way to post good 3DS screenshots, which is a shame.
Anyway, since it's been a while since I posted an update for my Awakening playthrough, here are the stats of all of the child units that I've recruited since then.

Brady
  • Class: Lv. 1 Mage
  • Strength: 11
  • Magic: 22(24 because Magic +2)
  • Skill: 22
  • Speed: 20
  • Luck: 29
  • Defense: 14
  • Resistance: 18
  • Father: Ricken
  • Skills: Healtouch, Miracle, Luna, Galeforce, and Magic + 2
Noire
  • Class: Lv. 15 Archer
  • Father: Gaius
  • Strength: 28
  • Magic: 16
  • Skill: 28 (30 due to Skill +2)
  • Speed: 28
  • Luck: 18
  • Defense: 24
  • Resistance: 12
  • Skills: Skill + 2, Prescience, Luna, and Counter
Nah
  • Class: Lv. 17 Manakete
  • Father: Gregor
  • Strength: 28
  • Magic: 12
  • Skill: 21
  • Speed: 23
  • Luck: 29
  • Defense: 21
  • Resistance: 17
  • Skills: Odd rhythm, Wyrmsbane, Swordbreaker, and Conter
Laurent
  • Class: Lv. 12 Mage
  • Father: LIbra
  • Strength: 10
  • Magic: 22 (24 because Magic +2)
  • Speed: 20
  • Skill: 22
  • Luck: 21
  • Defense: 11
  • Resistance: 18
  • Skills: Magic +2, Focus, Renewal, and Tomebreaker.
They seem to be good so far, but I have not trained much of the 2nd generation because I want to get all of them before I train most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom