• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banner shop by Saberhof (w/Soaz) - ( I am Bored, just doin this for a while)

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
haber quiero que me hagas un banner con estas 2 imagenes

izquierda
http://www.geocities.com/marioforeverpr/Images/Melee/fox.jpg

derecha
http://gamerscoreblog.com/photos/photos/images/533303/424x425.aspx

y pues le pones Smash Daddy donde se vea bien, pero le pones un tipo de letra cabrona...
el background, te lo voy a dejar a ti, imagina que te quieres hacer un banner perron a tu manera...¿como lo harias? ponle los colores que quieras con tal que se te haga chido...tu captas.

ahora me valio madres escribir en ingles...todos modos a quien chingados le importa.

see ya mija patiently...

lol spanish talk...ehh lucky im mexican...ill translate....

can i have a banner with these 2 images??

i also want you to put "smash daddy"where it looks good.

and i want you to put a type of letter that looks way cool.

the background....well ill leave it up to you, imagin it like you want to make a banner for ur self....how would you do it? put the colors you want with it looking cool.

see ya.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
lol spanish talk...ehh lucky im mexican...ill translate....

can i have a banner with these 2 images??

i also want you to put "smash daddy"where it looks good.

and i want you to put a type of letter that looks way cool.

the background....well ill leave it up to you, imagin it like you want to make a banner for ur self....how would you do it? put the colors you want with it looking cool.

see ya.
pinche mamon, como que te pones a traducir mijo? no era necesario, el saberhof entiende.

saberhof

Smash Master
ok guys i am really having trouble doing these...lots of it...i am really sorry =(...if only i had more helpers...

and lol xtinction, i understand Spanish xD...as you can see in my location...i am Mexican..:p

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a sig done? Anyways here's the stuff on it,

Maker: Epsilon now that there's someone else.
Size: Standard sig size
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara...heik/sheik.jpg
Text: "Blackout" in like...creepy writing =P
Colors: Black White and Gray
Theme: Dark and sorta gothic
Border: You can pick, I don't know what to pick =P

Thanks in advance, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

E123Omega

Smash Lord

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey omega..its beeen months man lol....glad yah like it juicebox..its severly flawed though..it was only halfway doen.

and omega ill start yurs later today after my job interview

saberhof

Smash Master
>_<...im sorry...i thought i would have done them by now, but i have been busted by school, and now we are getting surprise exams all month and with no stuff to study....=(...so i have to get ready for lots of stuff...

i am very sorry...dont let this die. im getting more helpers =)...

soaz

Smash Ace
Ima get right on it. And Saber are you gonna join Ascendancy on gi? Im a member there so thats why i know you are discussed.

Not sure about any of them if you want me to redo them ill do it just it wont be done as fast as these were.

Renth

Smash Hero
I want a marth that says C@$h over hsihead, getting falcon punched in the ****, not sure if you'll accept this request or not but i want it!

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Sweet dude those look awesome! But do you think that you could make the font a bit bigger and put it somewhere else on the sig? If you could that would be awesome. And I personally like the top one better.

soaz

Smash Ace
Sweet dude those look awesome! But do you think that you could make the font a bit bigger and put it somewhere else on the sig? If you could that would be awesome. And I personally like the top one better.
Do you have any specific place in mind?

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
try putting white text in the bottom left corner...that would work well..

but i like the bottom one more...hes crazy :p
I like the shiny bits that are on the top one :] but I also really like the sort of "floral" (could I call it that?) design that the bottom one has. Aw well, f you could sorta combine the two it would pwn hardcorz.

soaz

Smash Ace
From now on plz say who you want making your sig cuz we are a couple working in the shop. I will be avaible but it might take some time cuz i´m a member at guildinn and make a couple of sigs for myself and i don´t like to stress with my sigs.

soaz

Smash Ace
Sorry for the necro post but i just wanted to say that im officialy out of this shop i will make one last sig for the guy who pmed me but thats it.

Text: Flaming Dragon Wang
Font: Something cartoony, but not stupid-looking.
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara..._071025a-l.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Small enough to fit in the signature size limit, big enough to catch the eye.
Colors: Kind of a dull, faded, vintage looking red and yellow

Do you think you could make the image look similar to an old, worn-out poster? Like, faded colors, nicks and scratches, almost like a vintage cartoon.

Think posters from Bioshock.

Or this:

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/fringedr...ccon-thumb.jpg

Thank you!

Top Bottom