• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banner shop by Saberhof (w/Soaz) - ( I am Bored, just doin this for a while)

saberhof

Smash Master
um Examples of my recent work:

Rules - "Please read"

1.- Please read the rules

2.-Confirm everything that we need for the sig:
Background: ? [NOT NEEDED]
Maker: (Saberhof, duhrr >_>...)
Text: ? [NOT NEEDED, if you don't want it]
Sub text: ? [NOT NEEDED, if you don't want it]
Color Overall: ? [NOT NEEDED, if you don't want it]
Size: ? [NOT NEEDED, i usually work with normal size]

3.-Image quantity's and "Extra Stuff": if you want multiple images in your sig, i only use one so sorry =(..
Extra Stuff
.- Add clearer images so that i can work with them perfectly.(example: a cool image or render of a cartoon compared to a pencil drawn image, witch one would be better to work with??)
.- I NEED BIG,CLEAR,RENDERED IMAGES!!!!!.

4.- Time: Please do not hurry me into making your sig/banner, or ask how am i doing with it, it really annoys me[i have done this before].

5.- In need of ANOTHER sig/banner?:Ask, MAYBE ill make another one if im in the mood :p lol jk.

6.- OmFg i want[insertrandomquantityofsigshere]: If you want MORE sigs/banners after all that i have done, you cannot do that, there is a ONE WEEK wait, until i will make another sig/banner for you, NOTE: if someone is lucky enough ill try to make one >_>...

7.- Reminders: Ok if your going to remind me of a sig that you requested, PM ME!

8.- Need of a change in your sig/banner?: If there is something you do not like in your sig/banner, i will gladly change it, but if you don't like it, i am not making another one...

9.- Extra stuff: If you want any random stuff like Lightning, extra shinny stuff, PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT YOU WANT, i am not gonna guess...

10.- READ THE RULES

11.- Spamming: I have gotten to a point were i hate it, don't spam, if you spam more than to what i can handle, you will never get a sig, or until i tell you...or unless the spamming concerns something specific for sigs, or anything to do with it. If there is anything you would like to tell me[random stuff or spam], PM ME!.

12.- READ THE **** RULES!

Banning rules
If you have spamed more than to what i can handle, you will be banned, rules and explanations are as follows:
- For all who spam lots, or every one that spams, will be banned for a month:
1) You cannot post,reply,chat,communicate,express in this thread while you are banned, if you do so, you will be banned for more time, with no signature/banner for a loooong time.
2) If you have an urgency or really love our signatures/banners, PM us, mostly me, i will choose to bring you back in, if you do not PM me you will have to wait.
3) if you spam again when you returned from your banning, you will be banned double.

I am taking in recruits, cause i know this deal, and if anyone would like to hang along, i am cool...just doing this for old times sake...

and ill try to do the best i can, i take time to make a good tag...so don't spam =D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah, you are smart to start the RULES aspect first off. I made my rules lax at first, and then I made them harder because people are stupid.

Smart man.

Anyways, good luck with your shop! And heh, kind of a hypocrite here, but I would like a sig!! :D

Background: dark, grungy, but totally up to you
Images: http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8128/n242027362uj5.jpg
Text: sugarpoultry
Color Overall: dark blue
Size: 400 x 100

saberhof

Smash Master
ah sugar. i was acttually listening to the cast that you speak in, ganon with sword FTW =D...

and ill get to it right away =)...

soaz

Smash Ace
Saberhof i could help you out since you only gonna have this open for a while and it could be a good way for me to improve.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Image: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/tiger_121406/metaknight.jpg

Size: 330x57

Text:
Onishadow​
3258-9094-2797-8093​

For the color and feel, make it like dark and epic. Like a "Think you have a chance against me???" kinda feel. For the color, make it match the picture.

Hope that pic is alright, if you can't use that pic than just tell me, than.

EDIT: Dammit Xtinction, that was a necropost. Now you made me feel like a n00b.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Image: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/GrimReaperBackground.jpg

Size: 330x57

Text:
Onishadow​
3258-9094-2797-8093​

For the color and feel, make it like dark and epic. Like a "Think you have a chance against me???" kinda feel. For the color, make it match the picture.

Hope that pic is alright, if you can't use that pic than just tell me, than.

EDIT: Dammit Xtinction, that was a necropost. Now you made me feel like a n00b.

lol whats a necro post?? :p

Lada

Smash Apprentice
well here is my request
text:Lada (make it a little big>
backround:black and red
size:the same size as my sig
sig style:signature
picture:

suprise me thank you

saberhof

Smash Master
yeah i am, but i am having big problems...with a girl...and its pretty f***ed up....sorry if its an inconvenient for anyone to wait, but you really don't need to hurry me up, i think the rules state somehow that...

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
haber quiero que me hagas un banner con estas 2 imagenes

izquierda
http://www.geocities.com/marioforeverpr/Images/Melee/fox.jpg

derecha
http://gamerscoreblog.com/photos/photos/images/533303/424x425.aspx

y pues le pones Smash Daddy donde se vea bien, pero le pones un tipo de letra cabrona...
el background, te lo voy a dejar a ti, imagina que te quieres hacer un banner perron a tu manera...¿como lo harias? ponle los colores que quieras con tal que se te haga chido...tu captas.

ahora me valio madres escribir en ingles...todos modos a quien chingados le importa.

see ya mija patiently...

Top Bottom