• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
I mean, Banjo isn’t deconfirmed in anyway and I’m happy for the Erdrick supporters that sided with us.

But my beef is why they would reveal a Japan popular character at a Western event and it makes me wonder where Banjo is gonna be shown next.

I just feel E3 was the perfect chance...but I won’t give up hope.
Watch Sakurai put them in as a stupid Spirit. He loves his anime swordboys to much. He cares not for us Banjo fans.

Toodaluu

Smash Rookie
NNID
toodaluu
Switch FC
SW 5255 4928 2692
I'm still holding out for the Bear and the Bird! Do not give up, guys!!!

ze9

Smash Ace
"More information will come!" doesn't imply a second reveal at all.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Watch Sakurai put them in as a stupid Spirit. He loves his anime swordboys to much. He cares not for us Banjo fans.
Calm down dude.

It would be strange to announce two fighter packs in one Direct, but then again Nintendo does weird things all the time.
They did it back for Smash 4's DLC 4 years ago with Ryu and Roy, so it can happen again.

D

Deleted member

"More information will come!" doesn't imply a second reveal at all.
If anything they'll just talk more about the new dude and blah blah blah, end Smash segment

But if we're lucky a hint at Banjo will appear at the end. If.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
Are we sure that Sakurai tweet isn’t about future information on The Hero?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What I'm curious about is if there's no Banjo what was the point of all these hints and marketing? Was it just to troll fans and shatter hopes and hype the same way they had with Isaac?

Last edited:
Top Bottom