• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I wish nintendo would actually DO something witch crunch & other DKU characters

Was really bumbed we never got a DK64 3D for 3DS or a new attemeped at a 3D DK game, or even a "Super Mario 3D Land/World" take on the DKC games were its a 3D DK game done in a 2D style of game.

also nintendo made an oof ! nice leak nintendo (makes you wonder if we were supposed to have this info already & they had to hold it back B/C of joker being reviled early & atuse holding him back ?)
I think the theory with Joker is that a character from Persona 5: Royal is gonna be a Joker alt in Smash.

Since Atlus won't reveal the game (and thus the character) until April 24/25 (Persona concert), Joker can't release until then.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Also I'm pretty sure if it was Minecraft themed it would say Minecraft stage builder on the icon. Or at least have a creeper face or something.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
GOD I HOPE ! stage builder lets us use the Omega backgrounds of stages as backgrounds for stages builder insted of just the same 3 to 4 boring generic backgounds

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyAtWm1owvc&feature=youtu.be might be nothing but Saw this on reddit idk if this was ever brought up here But this this xbox guy named Rand al thor clamed he has a source that said Banjo is in Idk his track but he say it at this time time stamp! 36:37 not sure if this helps Banjo chances!?
We are aware of this guy. The best thing for his case is that he's not a Rareware fan and benefits nothing by saying Banjo's in. Intriguing how not a lot of people talk about this guy, but I do hear that he's got legit sources.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I am not putting stock into the minecraft content being the Stage builder, but it will be extremely funny if true. Seems something has the Steve trolls in a panic, they are getting pretty active on Gamefaqs and 4chan. I've seen people post screenshots of the discord they've organized as a spy in their ranks, pretty funny stuff. Me thinks the comments from Aubrey has them more scared than they let on.
Oh yeah, I was in that thread. After their Discord stuff leaked most of /v/ has turned against them.

I seriously can't remember the last time there's been so much mudslinging over a character. Not even "Ridley is too big" threads were this bad

1554863156358.png

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
I've noticed lately banjo has been getting more "leaks" nowadays. I havn't seen a leak claiming steve for quite a while.

We had hitagi, xenother, and to an extent verge (even tho he didn't outright say a playable character) way back when. But we havn't heard from them lately

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I was in that thread. After their Discord stuff leaked most of /v/ has turned against them.

I seriously can't remember the last time there's been so much mudslinging over a character. Not even "Ridley is too big" threads were this bad

They are in the position we have been in the last 6 months. Suddenly a lot of named people are coming out in support of Banjo being the most likely candidate. The biggest people behind the Steve push were Hitagi, Xenother, and Verge and they haven't talked about Smash in months. Steveposters have literally nothing to latch on to right now. And that is causing them to freakout.

Last edited:

Mr. Stagg

Yep, I was there too. It's quite clear that their backs are against the wall. I fondly remember redpilling a DMCfan into betraying them once I revealed some "details" about who makes the uglySteve's.I made a point to say that their little troupe always gets shut out by us scattered Banjo fans. Even then, the ones that dont support or even care rally with us against them. Can't forget all the 7 gets we were getting lately. It's a little shocking really.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We are aware of this guy. The best thing for his case is that he's not a Rareware fan and benefits nothing by saying Banjo's in. Intriguing how not a lot of people talk about this guy, but I do hear that he's got legit sources.
You did? Where?

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Yep, I was there too. I fondly remember Redpilling a DMC fan into betraying them once I mentioned the "details" about the person that makes the ugly Steve material. It's quite clear that their backs are against the wall. I made a point to say that their little troupe always gets shut out by us scattered Banjo fans. Even then, the ones that dont support or even care rally with us against them. Can't forget all the 7 gets we were getting lately. It's a little shocking really.
Can you imagine what would happen if stage builder is minecraft related, and steve is the tutorial character?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think Stage Builder could get extra themes like Nazyrus Nazyrus said, maybe it could include generic stuff as the default while it could also use stuff from different series.

I don't see any Minecraft stuff being added to it, however, until Banjo-Kazooie or whoever are announced, if they're announced please.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
All the news ramping up makes me think there might actually be some news coming relativity soon. Suddenly all this Banjo news started coming out within the last several weeks. Joker's render leaking, and Nintendo leaking upcoming features before they are announced. Something is coming.

I am leaning on stuff being pushed back for reasons unknown. We should have known what Joker looked like before his Render got published by Best Buy. And we were supposed to know about Stage Builder before that AD went live. Something is up.

Last edited:

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
All this smoke...

I hope there's a nice, lively, darksouls esque bonfire waiting for us to rest at and deposit our souls

Mr. Stagg

You did? Where?
I can't find it right now but he is known as an Xbox pundit. Apparently he was right about some voiced lead being moved to some mystery game dev'ed by Obsidian. This leak about Banjo happened December 12, so it has a little bit of good timing on its side.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Yeah I think NOA pussing for joker's revile to be in VGA really threw a wrench into things as it sounds like joker was maybe the 3rd or 4th DLC character pushed up to the 1st DLC character

and atlus is holding things up B/C of this new female protag witch is dumb B/C we knew about her for a LONG time from deta mines lol

not to mention that the banjo lootbox was just gone & wasn't the banjo totaku figure & even the plushy delayed ? they came out sure but they were delayed

& all this M$ & Nintendo buddy buddy stuff & M$ games & survises coming to switch, feels like something that should of been done or annoced after banjo gets into smash the whole WOW facter of Nintendo & M$ working togeter factor is kinda gone now & people are kinda half expecting banjo now even if we have to wait for a season pass 2 or 3 OR even smash 6 with how well the companys are working togeter BANJO is guna happen at some point when M$ wants to revive the IP

D

Deleted member

I think Stage Builder could get extra themes like Nazyrus Nazyrus said, maybe it could include generic stuff as the default while it could also use stuff from different series.

I don't see any Minecraft stuff being added to it, however, until Banjo-Kazooie or whoever are announced, if they're announced please.
I think mc in stage builder makes sense because it’s all about building

Also people think stage builder means Steve’s confirmed lol

jose verde

Smash Rookie
#banjokazooie #projectdream #rareltd

There is a program where they reveal canceled prototypes. Our Banjo Threeie hopefully reveal.

It's called Hidden Palace. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFW3JHmKnXWuLr_LYZ8WqQ/featured and https://twitter.com/HiddenPalaceOrg

[QUOTE = "jose verde, post: 23208152, miembro: 429602"] # banjokazooie #projectdream #rareltd

Hay un programa donde se revelan prototipos cancelados. Esperamos que nuestro Banjo Threeie revele.

Se llama Palacio Oculto. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFW3JHmKnXWuLr_LYZ8WqQ/featured y https://twitter.com/HiddenPalaceOrg [/ QUOTE]

D

Deleted member

Its nothing new just what we already been through but it’s still fun to read tho
There was a problem fetching the tweet

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Its nothing new just what we already been through but it’s still fun to read tho
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Read through it, decent recap.

I expect Steve support groups to go crazy and try and bash every single tweet.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how much the B&K reveal video will break the internet(if it does happen.) I think a black hole will be created that'll destroy us all.

dinkeytom

Smash Apprentice
Question for everyone here: What is the best leak you've ever seen
Ken leak. It was one of the only times that an image from the game surfaced before street date.
I didn't believe in the Grinch leak at first, but the events surrounding it made it believable.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
More proof Banjo is important to Nintendo history: It's VERY rare that a third party game gets a whole system bundle from Nintendo

Unless I'm missing something, I think the only other exception was the Fortnite Switch bundle?

View attachment 206252
Banjo-Kazooie was a 2nd party franchise that Nintendo held the rights to back then. So no, it's not a 3rd party franchise even today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom