• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I am so torn because I thought this medley was perfect and getting a remix of it would be great. But I'd also like to see remixes of each of the individual worlds too.
Like, me as well, but something in me knows that there's going to be some tracks getting excluded and a medley would be a nice way of fitting everything in.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That is how I saw this, before you got this put up.

I don't think Shinobi is gonna be taken down or discredited by anyone. The only way this could go is if he is trolling which I feel is NOT LIKELY.

I remember hearing about the God of War Norse mythology leak and said to myself "I dont think so, but maybe?" Then it came true. I have followed Shinobi for a long time since then and caught up on his older stuff...Nothing. He has a spotless record, even if some things (like this) was a vague hint, it 100% came to fruition.

Things are looking incredible for Banjo & Kazooie. Hype it up!
You bet I will!

I will do so responsibly, of course.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I really never understood why push has always been so adamant against Banjo. I know he supports Steve but. In comments he is often so anti-banjo it's not even funny.
This doesn't really seem to be anti-Banjo. It seems like it's just referencing Shinobi's avatar and custom title.

Last edited:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
You know I gotta say it IS a bit of stretch, but if we Did Get Spiral mountain as a Stage, having other Banjo or Rare Characters in the background watching the fight would be pretty amazing, like imagine Smashville where you have all the animal folk watching and cheering on the fight where as in this case you'd have several Banjo-Kazooie or Rare Characters like Conker or Joanna Dark appear from time to time to check in on the fight and even emote based on what happens.

Imagine conker standing there watching and then start to laugh as a Ganondorf Spikes someone off the mountain.

T2by4

Smash Lord
I also recall sometime ago someone compared the stats of the new dlc character I think for "brave" and noticed how he had a similar slide when they turn, similar to how Banjo has in his original game. I forgot where the original GIF is, but it had a side by side comparison and the they noted how it was somewhat similar to his game. I apologize since I can't find it, it may be a stretch, but I do remember that being a thing from a few months back when people found "brave's" stats.

Last edited:

ze9

Smash Ace
First, they hated on Ridley, because he was too big and he couldn't be playable. Then Ridley got in.
Then they started to hate K. Rool, because he was forgotten and irrelevant. Then K. Rool got in, too.
Now they're hating on Banjo... for basically the same reasons as K. Rool... and, well...

They look angry but they're just scared. I hope those vocal hatebases learn their lesson from all this.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
PushDustIn said that Shinobi didn't leak Ridley, though. Tbh I thought I remembered a different name being associated with Ridley in terms of leaks.

But, since he's very credible, possibly has sources from multiple companies, and could get info from other ResetEra admins, I think it's possible he would hear some credible "Banjo in Smash" info. He definitely has no reason to troll or lie, and since he knows he's seen as an insider, you'd think he'd use clearer words if he was speculating.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What i want to see the most out of Banjo's Confirmation is ChronoBound ChronoBound write up about Banjo. Always love reading his texts. A Banjo congratulations essay would be sweet.

Of course, i don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch though.

D

Deleted member

This may all mean nothing at all but this happened
2BD7295C-AA0D-4C1F-9B30-D815139C5412.jpeg

Btw I said this

BZocky

Smash Ace
You know I gotta say it IS a bit of stretch, but if we Did Get Spiral mountain as a Stage, having other Banjo or Rare Characters in the background watching the fight would be pretty amazing, like imagine Smashville where you have all the animal folk watching and cheering on the fight where as in this case you'd have several Banjo-Kazooie or Rare Characters like Conker or Joanna Dark appear from time to time to check in on the fight and even emote based on what happens.

Imagine conker standing there watching and then start to laugh as a Ganondorf Spikes someone off the mountain.
If we’re gonna have more Rare characters in the stage, the museum from Rare Replay comes to mind

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
This doesn't really seem to be anti-Banjo. It seems like it's just referencing Shinobi's avatar and custom title.
I just thought it was a good moment to bring it up. Because I remember awhile back he rated the chances of characters getting into smash. Said Banjo wasn't likely because he was a western character but Steve was highly likely because he is from Minecraft. even though Steve is also a western character. There are also other comments of his that sound like he really wants nothing to do with Banjo. He obviously has heavy bias again Banjo and I don't exactly know why.

StormC

Smash Hero
might wanna pull the hype train brakes a bit?

The ResetERA admins aren't a hivemind that communicate with each other on all things all the time. Shinobi, however, as an admin, understands how literal his words will be taken on industry leaks and has done these sort of leaks before. It means nothing.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The ResetERA admins aren't a hivemind that communicate with each other on all things all the time. Shinobi, however, as an admin, understands how literal his words will be taken on industry leaks and has done these sort of leaks before. It means nothing.
So the hype train continues...nothing even slows it down.

D

Deleted member

Didn't he same happened to Ridley pre-E3? I mean when Jon teased Ridley in Smash everyone in Resetera Backed off immediatelly and it wasn't until Vergeben starting calling Ridley by name that Ridley was beign talked about again.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I don't wanna be a party pooper but........

Should i worry about this?
PushDustin is a Steve fan. He's also not a insider or someone with access to leaks. His whole shtick is getting people to "hype responsibly". I wouldn't put too much stock into this being a deconfirm.

As people have said, Shinobi is very credible and there's little reason to believe he's trolling us or giving us misinformation. He doesn't backpedel or post vague statements like Verge.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I wouldn't look too deep into this...

That's clearly a Grizzly Bear when every Banjo-Kazooie fan should know that Banjo is a Honey Bear.

Move it along people nothing to see hear.
Smh my head. That is also not a red bird when Kazooie obviously is. This just means animal crossing.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
100% this. Sabi is just having a hard time to believe it despite the amazing track record from Shinobi, lol. I already explained her that Shinobi behaves like this every time he leaks, it's not news for those who actually knows him.

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
I hope it's Banjo that's released directly after or soon after the direct. Having to wait another 3 months for Banjo to come out would be torture.
Considering how much time left they have for the remaining 4 characters, I think they have to release Challenger Pack 2 at E3.
Give me anything from ACE (TOMOri Kudo / CHiCO). Guys behind some Xenoblade Chronicles 2 music and Gangplank Galleon remix on Ultimate!

EDIT: ^^^ Speedwagon gets it!
ACE already did the Beneath the Mask remix (my new favorite remix from Ultimate), so I doubt they'll do another one.
I'd even bet that each franchise that gets remixes (AKA not owned by SE) won't share remix composers between them.

Then, if Egg Firing Forwards is Banjo's neutral B, how would Kirby fire eggs?
Kirby got a gun. Anything is possible.

Last edited:

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
PushDustin is a Steve fan. He's also not a insider or someone with access to leaks. His whole shtick is getting people to "hype responsibly". I wouldn't put too much stock into this being a deconfirm.

As people have said, Shinobi is very credible and there's little reason to believe he's trolling us or giving us misinformation. He doesn't backpedel or post vague statements like Verge.
I don't get it.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
ACE already did the Beneath the Mask remix (my new favorite remix from Ultimate), so I doubt they'll do another one. I'd even bet that each franchise that gets remixes (AKA not owned by SE) won't share remix composers between them.
No fan rules! It is not written in stone that they cant sooo :p /s :4pacman:

But if not them, then whoever did Midna's Lament remix...THAT is my favorite of all time.

Khandoit

Smash Cadet
I was joking when they datamined Brave from smash, but after all the hype in this thread, I'm almost 100% sure that Brave is Banjo.

It can't be a coincidence that Brave can be rearranged to Bear V.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan

I don't think Shinobi is trolling, and if he was just sincerely hoping he probably wouldn't have phrased it as coyly as he did. He knows people know his history and would extrapolate.

They locked the thread because there "might" be a leak. If they're serious about stuff not getting out, then of course they're not going to acknowledge it here.

Crazy idea but Rusty Bucket + Grunty Industries remix is sonething I'd love to hear in Smash
I've often thought of a Rusty Bucket/Great Mighty Poo mashup, actually!

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I was joking when they datamined Brave from smash, but after all the hype in this thread, I'm almost 100% sure that Brave is Banjo.

It can't be a coincidence that Brave can be rearranged to Bear V.
Bear V?

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Yup, and if he did get some credible information, why would he possibly risk incriminating not only himself, not the rest of his team as well? It sounds like he's keeping his cards close to his chest and will reveal more info when he can 100% clarify things.

We should wait for more information and confirmations, but this hardly deconfirms anything.

Top Bottom