• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm back!

View attachment 74542

Well, 2 things.

1. I missed the evil page.

2. I don't hate you Nintenzilla, you are a very good supporter.
I do that with a lot of other users, I was just trying to help you, I always say things like "don't do that", "don't make off-topic posts", "edit your comment", "that picture is too big", "don't insult", "that's not true", "that's not necessary", "make propaganda", etc.
I'm a like a moderator, but just in this thread, because I'm the owner.
No problem Chandy! :)

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Hey guys, apparently some concepts for Kirby games were revealed. Out of all of these, the only thing I know is that apparently 0, Dark Matter, Lololo and Power Orb Nightmare were considered for playable characters in Canvas Curse. Here's the pic (by the way, I don't know how to shrink images):

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
No problem Chandy! :)
I'm glad everything has been resolved (I think).

Now I'm upset that we only got Bandana Dee clones as alternate playable characters, kinda sorta similar to Rayman Origins' Unlockable characters focusing on clones of a cool character (The Teenies).

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
oh no its been almost an hour since someone posted! Bandana Dee, do something cool!

*starts to dance and trips*

Alright, we are not dead now :3
"Gee, it sure is boring around here!" -CDI Link.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
anything happen? we just passed 666 I guess some deevil puns maybe... unfortunately I don't think there is much I can do for Dee's chances... I extremely doubt he'll be smashified, but I think his chance as a character is great.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Big leak with pictures going around with mii costumes, a runbow stage, and Shovel Knight as DLC. We should all put our eggs in one basket and believe this leak and blame sakurai for being biased against new Kirby games.

READY?

SET...

GO!

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Big leak with pictures going around with mii costumes, a runbow stage, and Shovel Knight as DLC. We should all put our eggs in one basket and believe this leak and blame sakurai for being biased against new Kirby games.

READY?

SET...

GO!
I'm good. Seems fake to me, the render of Shovel Knight kinda sucks. And why Runbow? And why just Waluigi's overalls as a costume.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Ah, I get it. And to answer Runbow. Why are we getting a Runbow stage when we are getting Shovel Knight. It kinda doesn't make sense. You could argue the indie thing but still.
Well Runbow is kind of like the Smash Bros of indie games, having various indie characters from all over the world. So it makes sense.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

READY?

SET...

GO!
http://imgur.com/a/dVidv/all

2/10 m8 not blurry enough
Remember this? :drwtf:

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
It looks edited in lol.
Yeah, it's not even supossed to be taken seriously XD
Well, I also found this in the 4chan thread :drshrug:

The Ys from the Shovel Knight trophy of the leak are different that the ones that appear in-game :drifloon:
So confirmed fake, I guess?
EDIT: Yep, Confirmed fake
I also found this template if someone wants to make his own stage leak

Don't forget to tilt and make it as blurry as possible :drshrug:
Let's move on:drohmy:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah, it's not even supossed to be taken seriously XD
Well, I also found this in the 4chan thread :drshrug:

The Ys from the Shovel Knight trophy of the leak are different that the ones that appear in-game :drifloon:
So confirmed fake, I guess?
Let's move on :dr-_-:
The font could be updated to make it easier to read. But yes, we should move on.

EvanBuck

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah I am dumb lol. 20 pages later I remember that I have actually played Air Ride and adored it. But that's the most recent Kirby game I've really gotten into.

D

Deleted member

xD He had to make them himself, when he has nothing to do, he reads and does research on many things humans do out of boredom...so, let's say he learned a little bit of tailoring!
Your creativity is limitless and incredible!
SPOILER WARNING:
Dumbledore dies.
SPOILER: Mario saves the princess again!
I think we should spoiler images that size to avoid page slowdown.

But at least it looks tasty.
but now after reading these pages i'm afraid to click on any...
So, people are expecting a second stage with the Mario Maker one, I hope it's a Kirby stage.
I wouldn't care if it's Fountain of Dreams or something new, I just want more music.
still hoping for castle dedede, same thing i said a couple pages back.
here is your weekly reminder that I call dibs on the Bandana Dee Competitive and General Discussion thread.
how would you react if someone made it even when they knew you called dibs?
How about we talk about everyone favourite gijinka kirby characters? my favourite one is a human version of drawcia and paintra.

cute and spooky.
Will this thread close after that?
if it does we should go back to the kirby social group or the bandana dee support group.
I've got an idea for a topic.

Type your reaction if Bandana Dee were to be revealed. Mine will be typed once I've seen at least 3.

HES TAKING OGRE.
did..did chandy not like your post? spooky.....
Oh my GoDee that was the scariest thing I've ever seen. :eek:

:troll:
you deedn't..
So, now that we are out of page 666, which Kirby villain do you guys think is the most evil (barring demonic possession)?
Marx, He used Kirby to give him the power to cause harm to his home just for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Your creativity is limitless and incredible!
SPOILER: Mario saves the princess again!

but now after reading these pages i'm afraid to click on any...

still hoping for castle dedede, same thing i said a couple pages back.

how would you react if someone made it even when they knew you called dibs?

cute and spooky.
if it does we should go back to the kirby social group or the bandana dee support group.

did..did chandy not like your post? spooky.....

you deedn't..

Marx, He used Kirby to give him the power to cause harm to his home just for fun.
I would be upset if someone took my Competitive and Metagame discussion thread, thats why I constantly say I got it. Also, whenever there is a direct I always have a BDee metagame thread typed and ready. The second I see the splash screen, I post it. Then I hope it gets moved to the BDee subforum when its made

Also...

*Glares @FalKoopa*

D

Deleted member

Hey guys I found another gijinka kirby fan art that done by Primrose-Rachel from deviantart and it are great lord Bandana Waddle Dee!

Oh P.S. the gijinka art of drawcia and paintra was done by KrystalizedArtist9 from deviantart

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Gah, why do all the leaks and deconfirmations of leaks have to happen while I'm asleep? At least it lets me know that their fake, since I'm awake anytime it actually happens :laugh: .

Someone on the leak thread posted this:

so many comments about blue toads and goombas with hats lol.
I'm going to be disappointed either way this turns out, either in the leak being fake or Nintendo for making such a lazy model :p.
(The model's actually great, but by Smash standards it's sub par)

So, now that we are out of page 666, which Kirby villain do you guys think is the most evil (barring demonic possession)?

The reason I'm not going to say Dark Matter or Zero is that you can interpret them as having at least some justifications for their actions so while their definitely the most hostile enemies Kirby's faced, I don't think their the most "evil".

Honestly, I think that title either belongs to Marx or (if we're assuming he wasn't possessed pre-crown) Magolor due to the fact that they both play off Kirby's trust, but Magolor does it in a much more jerkish way. Seriously, imagine how bad Kirby must've felt when he realized his new "friend" that was acting all nice to him just suddenly turned out to be using him, and it's not like Marx in that Kirby actually had a chance to and got emotionally invested in Magolor, which just makes his betrayal sting more. Magolor's emotional puppetry combined with his lack of actual justification before getting the crown is what makes him the most "evil" out of all the antagonists. For example, Sectonia is certainly evil but it's implied the Mirror influenced her and ended up making her that way, but Magolor? The guy literally had no reason to take that crown other than sheer lust for power. Of course you can throw a wrench in this and say Magolor was possessed by Dark Matter pre-crown, but honestly I don't think that's likely at all.

So, what are we going to call the Bandana Dee social if and/or when he gets in? I feel we should reach a general consensus soon just because it sounds fun, there's not really any purpose behind it :p.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It's a tie between Marx and Magolor to me. Zero/Zero² is definitely creepy, but this:

and this:
Are far more stereotypically satanic than it. Though I am not sure if they are the evilest villains in the Kirby series.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
So, what are we going to call the Bandana Dee social if and/or when he gets in? I feel we should reach a general consensus soon just because it sounds fun, there's not really any purpose behind it :p.
What about "King Dedede's Servants - The Bandana Dee Social Thread?

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Maybe the fierce spear warrior - bandana dee social thread. I don't see a reason why dedede should get the focus in the thread's name, let bdee stand on his own.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I think this is pretty good.
Maybe the fierce spear warrior - bandana dee social thread. I don't see a reason why dedede should get the focus in the thread's name, let bdee stand on his own.
But this is also pretty good, I suck at making decisions on subjective things like names :laugh:.

After a few more suggestions I'll make a straw poll and we'll vote to decide the winner.

Also, off topic, but I feel I'd be morally in the wrong if I don't so, MarioMeteor MarioMeteor I hope your up, because Jigglypuff is up on Target right now ;). Really hope you get it this time.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I think this is pretty good.

But this is also pretty good, I suck at making decisions on subjective things like names :laugh:.

After a few more suggestions I'll make a straw poll and we'll vote to decide the winner.

Also, off topic, but I feel I'd be morally in the wrong if I don't so, MarioMeteor MarioMeteor I hope your up, because Jigglypuff is up on Target right now ;). Really hope you get it this time.
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. If you're right, I will love you forever. No homo.
Edit: You were right, I love you. Can't buy it right now, so I put it in the cart. If it's still there when I get back, I'm going to do something that I would advise myself against typing on screen in case some random child decides to view this page.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
As long as we are dibbing things I call the Bandana Dee Moveset analysis and strategy thread.

Or you know what they call it in the Kirby thread "Kirby's epic guide"

I should probably type one up thanks Jiggly the idea

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Top 438 in the Individual Character Poll!
Want to see how well your character is doing in the top 438 check and find out!
The poll results are based on this poll.
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/10/pollsmash4/
Thanks Logo12 from Smashboards for making this!
Over 1600+ votes have been casted in the poll, if you haven't voted please do so!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Because we have the hat already. Also, Why not Runbow?
We already had the Samus helmet but it comes free with the armor.

People are calling dibs on many BD threads. I'm not knowledgeable in terms of all of the competetiveness and stuff, so I wouldn't be able to take a BD thread. (sadly)

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
This was posted on the 4chan Shovel Knight thread last night. idk if it came from OP, but someone posted it. I haven't seen it before, so I assumed it was new...
It's new. But I'm not sure of it's real. :(

Furret24

Smash Master
Could I call dibs on the Video and Users Thread? It would be a thread where we could post our replays with Banana Whittle Dew and exchange nnid, among other things.

It could double as the Competitive Discussion Thread too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom