• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Welshy91

Smash Ace
never underestimate the Kirby fanbase my friend we are tough SOB who well work together to get what we want ROW,ROW, FIGHT THE POWER TO GET BANDANA WADDLE DEE IN SMASH 4! LET DO THIS BROTHER AND SISTER BANDANA WADDLE DEE SUPPORTERS!

But can Bandana Dee's spear pierce the heavens?

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
:demon::demon:WE ARE HERE:demon::demon:

THE SPEAR MASTER INVOKES POWERS FROM THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF THE ABYSS

Now back to your regularly scheduled Waddle Programming!​

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
(Puyo Puyo) Wait, say whut? Hatsune Miku Puyo Puyo editon!? CURSE YOU SEGA-SAMMY!!!
No, not Hatsune Miku (who, in fairness, they are pushing outside of Japan), but the main character of "Love Live!".

(Rumors) No, that rumor was just a mistake on my behalf, I do think some of the stuff in it will come true though, by coincidence of course.
Eh, I'm not so sure.

(Character list) I asked Push for a list of characters he thinks may be likely and he gave me about 12 choices and possible outcomes. I put the list together by process of elimination and the result is what you saw. So yes, it was from the poll.
Ah, interesting. Thanks for the insight! :)

My "Bandana Dee Chance-o-Meter" is now at a 85% standing. That is all.
I don't have one of these. I just believe that nothing in Smash - the roster, DLC, even in-game battles themselves - is certain until the end. :p

Furret24

Smash Master
Do you guys remember page 596?

(Insert Scary Image Here)

I do.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
No, not Hatsune Miku (who, in fairness, they are pushing outside of Japan), but the main character of "Love Live!".

Eh, I'm not so sure.

Ah, interesting. Thanks for the insight! 

I don't have one of these. I just believe that nothing in Smash - the roster, DLC, even in-game battles themselves - is certain until the end. 
I don't mean everything, just a few things is all. Unrelated of course to the rumor. :)

Last edited:

Welshy91

Smash Ace
My feelings towards this character have really changed since Smash 4 speculation started. At first I was completely opposed to the idea because I thought there were too many newcomers that out prioritized him. After the roster was revealed and we knew nothing about DLC, I was ambivalent to his possible inclusion. And now all of my love is for K. Rool, but I'd wager we'll get at least 2 ballot characters and I wouldn't be upset if Dee made it in. So I'm not necessarily a supporter, I'm just not an opposer. It's not like there's many people left to root for anyway.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Oh! This reminds me, I told @MarioMeteor I would post my Waddle Dee Meat Pie recipe on this page.

First we begin with our ingredients!

1/2 pound of Waddle Dee flesh
1/4 cup of chopped onion
And a diced carrot and celery stock

in a skillet! For additional flavor, pre soak the flesh in Waddle Doo tears. Best when going for a more bitter flavor.

Add 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, salt, and pepper.

Roll out a can of refrigerated biscuit dough and cut into twelve 3-inch rounds. Top each with a spoonful of meat filling and fold in half; pinch to seal and brush with a beaten egg. Make slits in the top and bake at 350 degrees F until golden, about 15 minutes.

And you're done! You can get four servings of this dish. Or just one if you're treating a voracious pink puffball.

ENJOY!

Oh! This reminds me, I told @MarioMeteor I would post my Waddle Dee Meat Pie recipe on this page.

First we begin with our ingredients!

1/2 pound of Waddle Dee flesh
1/4 cup of chopped onion
And a diced carrot and celery stock

in a skillet! For additional flavor, pre soak the flesh in Waddle Doo tears. Best when going for a more bitter flavor.

Add 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, salt, and pepper.

Roll out a can of refrigerated biscuit dough and cut into twelve 3-inch rounds. Top each with a spoonful of meat filling and fold in half; pinch to seal and brush with a beaten egg. Make slits in the top and bake at 350 degrees F until golden, about 15 minutes.

And you're done! You can get four servings of this dish. Or just one if you're treating a voracious pink puffball.

ENJOY!

You monster.

Thigolf

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone! :D

Longtime lurker here - I frequently visited this thread for a couple months now. Recently, I decided to finally dig out my old Smash Account (that I had and never used) and show some love to my characters of choice - while Shantae is still the character I want the most (even though she isn't the most likely character, to put it lightly), our Bandana wearing waddling friend is a VERY close second, and as a huge longtime Kirbyfan, I'd be more than ecstatic if he got in - and his chances seem really good, which makes me incredibly happy :D

So yeah, just wanted to tell you guys that I'm also a huge fan of his and that you guys have another supporter by your side. :D

dangeraaron10

Smash Master

You monster.
I'm not a monster...

I'm just ahead of the curve.

Longtime lurker here - I frequently visited this thread for a couple months now. Recently, I decided to finally dig out my old Smash Account (that I had and never used) and show some love to my characters of choice - while Shantae is still the character I want the most (even though she isn't the most likely character, to put it lightly), our Bandana wearing waddling friend is a VERY close second, and as a huge longtime Kirbyfan, I'd be more than ecstatic if he got in - and his chances seem really good, which makes me incredibly happy :D

So yeah, just wanted to tell you guys that I'm also a huge fan of his and that you guys have another supporter by your side. :D
Someone only just NOW joining our support group? On this very page!?

THE BEAST IS NIGH, EVERYONE RUN AND HIDE! WHAT WRATH DOST THOUGH WROUGHT UPON OUR HOUSES!?!?!?

Welcome to the thread!

Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
My feelings towards this character have really changed since Smash 4 speculation started. At first I was completely opposed to the idea because I thought there were too many newcomers that out prioritized him. After the roster was revealed and we knew nothing about DLC, I was ambivalent to his possible inclusion. And now all of my love is for K. Rool, but I'd wager we'll get at least 2 ballot characters and I wouldn't be upset if Dee made it in. So I'm not necessarily a supporter, I'm just not an opposer. It's not like there's many people left to root for anyway.
I'm neither for nor against King K Rool in a similar way, except I didn't care about him at all during old speculation, then when the Ballot came out I hated him because he was "stealing Bandana Dee's votes," but now since I think he's getting in either way, I don't feel I need to support him.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

You monster.
I'm not a monster...

I'm just ahead of the curve.
Hey, at least it wasn't something like this, right? ;)

Welcome, Thigolf! We're always glad to have another member of the Bandana Brigade along for the ride, even at this late stage. Again, welcome. :)

D'oh, I missed! Thought for sure I had it...
Fixed. :4wario2:

Welcome a Bandana Brigade! I also used to be a lurker for a long time before I joined.

Not this kind of lurker though:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Since today is technically also Music Monday (there are 2 weeks left, let me have fun!)
Have some spooky scary music :dr-_-:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Do you guys remember page 596?

I do.
Ok, I'm going to say it again, I DON'T LET ANYONE USE/REPOST/UPLOAD/ALTER MY WORK, WHATEVER IT IS. I don't care what page number it is or if it is cursed by the Devil himself, DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN WITHOUT ASKING/GETTING MY PERMISSION FIRST.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
I was thinking the other day, that the only really moves set in stone for BDee is spear throw as neutral b, spear copter as up b, his rapid jab, up smash, and dair. Seeing his moveset will be quite interesting.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I found the spookiest Kirby video you'll ever see, it's for the occasion. I wouldn't lie to you guys, I never would do that.

BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF MENTALLY BEFORE WATCHING THIS!
AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Seriously though, what is this?

I found the spookiest Kirby video you'll ever see, it's for the occasion. I wouldn't lie to you guys, I never would do that.

Oh my GoDee that was the scariest thing I've ever seen. :eek:

:troll:

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874

Top Bottom