• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Don't jump to conclusions yet. Let's make sure Bandana Dee isn't a trophy before doing a DLC campaign.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
OK, guys!

Bad news:
-Bandana Dee is not in the roster.

"Good" news:
-He is not an AT, hazard or something like that...so, DLC is a possibility.
-We are not alone :awesome: No Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, K.Rool, Mewtwo, etc.

So...please don't be sad :c
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::crying::crying::sadeyes::crying::crying::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::cry::cry::cry::cry::sadeyes::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
OK, guys!

Bad news:
-Bandana Dee is not in the roster.

"Good" news:
-He is not an AT, hazard or something like that...so, DLC is a possibility.
-We are not alone :awesome: No Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, K.Rool, Mewtwo, etc.

So...please don't be sad :c
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::sadeyes::cry::crying::crying::sadeyes::crying::crying::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::cry::cry::cry::cry::sadeyes::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
We need to make sure there is no Trophy of Bandana Dee.

Also Ridley, Isaac, and MewTwo. Because if their trophies aren't there, it could mean a good shot at DLC.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I'm still not added to the skype group, so I'll just message you guys for friend codes later. Gotta go do some errands, hope to see you guys around! Its been fun :)

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Thanks for being so respectful and positive, guys.
No man, than you.

It's been a wild ride, but maybe there is a future for us.

Also, let's get this thread to 200 pages before

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just glad that I stuck around until the very end. It has been a ride indeed.

edsett

Smash Apprentice
It's been fun but, like I said earlier, one positive about supporting Bandana Dee is that he has a great shot for Smash 5. Sakurai can't ignore the Kirby franchise forever and with Rainbow Curse coming soon we can look forward to the new Kirby games and new roles for Bandana Dee in them.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Before this gets locked, I just want to say I had fun.

I'm not salty, because I expected this, but I did truly hope our wish could come true.

Hopefully Bandana Dee will either make it in as DLC, Smash 5, or at worst, a Custom Move for King Dedede so we see him in competitive.

See you, spear masters.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I wonder if Bandana Dee will even appear in Smash 4.

If he doesn't have any appearance, even Trophy, it could mean DLC.

However, if he is a Custom Side-B for King Dedede I would think that would be sick.

D

Deleted member

499 votes for Bandana dee to be in smash just 1 more
also did the game release in japan or someone get it early?

Last edited by a moderator:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Let's end this on 200 pages and 500 upvotes.

We can do it! :D

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
I got to say, i'm disappointed, not cause of no bandana but because i really believe there would be some newcomers today we didn't know of yet. i was really looking forward to being exited =( and really am sad ice climbers are gone for real.

but eh...i hope there will be dlc, maybe smash wii u will have more newcommers, to get up hype, and once smash wii u is out they unlock the chars as dlc for 3ds or so? who knows, either way....dlc, smash 5, its on the way somewhere

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Good News:

When Gema_Yue decided to show us the icons, they include every assist trophy, and Bandana Dee wasn't on it.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Before this is locked...

It's been amazing, guys. Yeah, I know I haven't been here as often as I should, but for the time I did spend here...I loved it.
I'm so damn glad Bandana Dee isn't a hazard/assist trophy, etc. DeeLC anyone? :)

I love you guys. Hopefully, we'll all join together again to speculate Bandana Dee's fate for the next Smash. See you then~

~Lautsuu

Challenger

Smash Rookie
It's disappointing to see that Bandana Dee didn't make it into the game. I hope that if we get DLC that he'll be an added character, and if not, then I'll be supporting him for Smash 5. :)

D

Deleted member

It was a good ride. Well, at least the Marketing Theory exists, so there is the 0.0000001% chance we could get him as DeeLC. I'm glad we didn't crash and burn like Ridley's thread, at the very least. See you next Smash! (Or DeeLC announcement)

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Just want to say before this gets locked, it's been great and I support BDee for Deelc.
I'm also proud of everyone for not losing their minds like in some of the other threads. Especially the Ridley thread. I feel bad, that one was a blood bath.

D

Deleted member

@ Chandeelure Chandeelure
Can you please create a social group for the Bandana Dee supporters?

I'm glad that we are calm and collected about this. I'm really hoping that he's DLC at least! :)

Good News:

When Gema_Yue decided to show us the icons, they include every assist trophy, and Bandana Dee wasn't on it.
I'm surprised that Bandana Dee isn't at least an Assist Trophy.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure
Can you please create a social group for the Bandana Dee supporters?

I'm glad that we are calm and collected about this. I'm really hoping that he's DLC at least! :)

I'm surprised that Bandana Dee isn't at least an Assist Trophy.
The Final Options:
  • DLC
  • Just a Trophy
  • King Dedede's Custom Side-B

D

Deleted member

Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 11.10.52 AM.png
The Final Options:
  • DLC
  • Just a Trophy
  • King Dedede's Custom Side-B
He can't be a custom side b. Sakurai said that Dedede only threw Gordos, implying that only Gordos would be thrown, ever. However, Bandana Dee could be a Wii U version exclusive AT alongside Isaac.

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Aw, that's sad. It's been a pleasure talking to all of you, would have never thought that so many other people like Bandana Dee as much as me. We still have a social skype group (kinda dead atm) but if you want to be added let me know! I think there's still the possibility that there will be more characters in the WiiU version and an update for the 3DS version when it comes out. Let's keep our fingers crossed for DeeLC! :)

Top Bottom