• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

PotatoMashedDee

Smash Cadet
Even i'm too late, even i'm approach in a doom, but it's better than being a person who thinks Bandana Waddle Dee is a glorified goomba

I SUPPORT BANDANA DEE AND I HAVE THIS BIG HOPE OF HIM

seriously, being the one of Nintendo's big stars, Kirby franchise should have more rep, alongside with DK and Metroid that should have more rep too. and yet everybody knows Bandana Dee is perfect choice of it.

Bandana Dee as we know, was a megaton punch contestant. and you know that the contestants is having a huge power, despite he not really good at it, is stated that HE IS A REALLY STRONG WADDLE DEE

and then thanks to Shinya Kumazaki for making him more personality and roles in SSU, RtDL playable, and important helper in TDX, now he is also the star of Kirby franchise

and his tease chance makes me flying to milkyway wishes as fast as rocket THANKS KING DEDEDE(Masahiro Sakurai)

so yeah i join the brigaDee

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Even i'm too late, even i'm approach in a doom, but it's better than being a person who thinks Bandana Waddle Dee is a glorified goomba

I SUPPORT BANDANA DEE AND I HAVE THIS BIG HOPE OF HIM

seriously, being the one of Nintendo's big stars, Kirby franchise should have more rep, alongside with DK and Metroid that should have more rep too. and yet everybody knows Bandana Dee is perfect choice of it.

Bandana Dee as we know, was a megaton punch contestant. and you know that the contestants is having a huge power, despite he not really good at it, is stated that HE IS A REALLY STRONG WADDLE DEE

and then thanks to Shinya Kumazaki for making him more personality and roles in SSU, RtDL playable, and important helper in TDX, now he is also the star of Kirby franchise

and his tease chance makes me flying to milkyway wishes as fast as rocket THANKS KING DEDEDE(Masahiro Sakurai)

so yeah i join the brigaDee
Thank you and welcome to the brigade! Even if it's moments before the end. Here's hoping it won't entirely be the end of the whole brigade but we'll see.

Leaks are coming in left and right. oh goosh

PotatoMashedDee

Smash Cadet
Thank you and welcome to the brigade! Even if it's moments before the end. Here's hoping it won't entirely be the end of the whole brigade but we'll see.

Leaks are coming in left and right. oh goosh
your welcome and thanks too! i've been watching this thread as a guest since page 97, and yet now making this account so yeah hahaha

well probabily is near a day of huge release and of course there are some people who have the copy early so i can believe in gameplay streams

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
your welcome and thanks too! i've been watching this thread as a guest since page 97, and yet now making this account so yeah hahaha

well probabily is near a day of huge release and of course there are some people who have the copy early so i can believe in gameplay streams

oh god I love this video. One of my fave Kirby fan vid parodies of bad apple. This one is the best one. There's another bad copy but this one is better

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
You can cut the tension with a knife at this point.:crazy: Someone get all the characters already!
Think people are trying to figure out how you even unlock all of them. A few have been confirmed that we knew of in past leaks but still waiting on the rest... if any....

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Duck Hunt Dog is one of the most cute characters in this while game. Holy **** I love him so much right now. I WANT HIM

AND BANDANA DEE

20XX BANDANA DEE ONLY

D

Deleted member

I've noticed that no one has unlocked R.O.B. yet.
If a message pops up saying that they've unlocked every character, it's officially over for everyone. So, hope that R.O.B. isn't the final character!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Huh...
This is a bit painful. I saw footage of one fighting Lucina and he kept spamming a Mii's up special. >_> If only I had this game.

It's the end of the journey indeed. We will find out everything soon.
Just like with Ridley, the stream doesn't help or hurt them, don't worry about anyone! watch Gema stream, that one has all but Rob and Bowser Jr, and I think you meant Dr. Mario instead of Lucina

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I hate to tell you I told you so, but support our loyal mook for Sma5h.

Edit: I guess I'm gonna spoil myself for the game. Dammit. I might as well, its not like I already saw the leaked roster AND people WILL talk about it while waiting in line for the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just like with Ridley, the stream doesn't help or hurt them, don't worry about anyone! watch Gema stream, that one has all but Rob and Bowser Jr, and I think you meant Dr. Mario instead of Lucina
No, I meant Lucina.
But I digress.

I'm so nervous.
Me too. I'm just surprised with everything; we don't have a Kirby stage and we don't have any sightings of Bandana Dee anywhere. I'm admittedly kinda shaking.

Don't worry! It doesn't end until we see A: a trophy, B: Challenger approching with BDee or C: Allstar lock is gone without BDee
Please let it be the second option.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Bandana Meta Kirby Jr

If they kept the blue scarf that Jr had in Sunshine, with the orange palette he would have been close XD

Maikou

Smash Ace
Quite frankly, I give up. Even if Bandana Dee gets in, he's just going to be a lazy Kirby clone with a few move differences. I just know it. Especially now that Sakurai made Dark Pit into a wasted slot. He hates the recent Kirby games. He's too modest. He's too biased. Whatever the reason, we're not going to be satisfied with the end product even if we do get what we want.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
OK, guys!

Bad news:
-Bandana Dee is not in the roster.

"Good" news:
-He is not an AT, hazard or something like that...so, DLC is a possibility.
-We are not alone :awesome: No Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, K.Rool, Mewtwo, etc.

So...please don't be sad :c

Last edited:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
It's over. Someone unlocked the full roster and posted a pic on 4chan. See you guys for Sma5h.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
It's over. Someone unlocked the full roster and posted a pic on 4chan. See you guys for Sma5h.
You mean with the game with the picture and the message over the bottom screen?

Unless he shows us proof that Allstar mode was unlocked I don't believe it.

D

Deleted member

OK, guys!

Bad news:
-Bandana Dee is not in the roster.

"Good" news:
-He is not an AT, hazard or something like that...so, DLC is a possibility.
-We are not alone :awesome: No Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, K.Rool, Mewtwo, etc.

So...please don't be sad :c
I've accepted that he probably wasn't going to get in. Still, I can't help but be upset over him not making it.
I suggest that we start a movement for DLC now.

You mean with the game with the picture and the message over the bottom screen?

Unless he shows us proof that Allstar mode was unlocked I don't believe it.
He didn't show that? I'm surprised. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Top Bottom