• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
That's fake. It's an edit of the previous demo that got released + you can tell by the characters being darkened.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If you're gonna post the full roster, I'm out. See you ladies and gents online and in the ring.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Okay, I just noticed something. Bandana Dee may be confirmed! This is grasping for straws, but it could possibly be true!

This is the starting roster:

Franchises with Multiple Reps (counting leaks):

Mario, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Star Fox, and Pokemon.

Mario: Unlockable Bowser Jr. and Wario

Donkey Kong: Unlockable King K Rool (if confirmed)

Legend of Zelda: Unlockable Ganondorf

Metroid: Unlockable Ridley (if confirmed)

Kid Icarus: Unlockable Dark Pit

Fire Emblem: Unlockable Lucina

Star Fox: Unlockable Falco

Pokemon: Unlockable Jigglypuff

---

If you count the two most requested and wanted characters in the West as being playable, King K. Rool and Ridley, then every franchise that already has multiple representatives has an unlockable character in this game. The only franchise NOT shown in leaks/official reveals to have an unlockable character is the Kirby series. This is odd - every franchise with multiple representing characters has an unlockable character except Kirby? It wouldn't make any sense. For this reason, I think we may have a confirmation of a fourth Kirby representing character. While this is purely grasping at straws, as neither King K. Rool or Ridley have been confirmed, they're the two most requested characters in the West, and Sakurai's team has clearly been listening, hence Little Mac being in the game.

BANDANA DEE MAY BE IN THE GAME!

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Okay, I just noticed something. Bandana Dee may be confirmed! This is grasping for straws, but it could possibly be true!

Mario, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Star Fox, and Pokemon.

---

If you count the two most requested and wanted characters in the West as being playable, King K. Rool and Ridley, then every franchise that already has multiple representatives has an unlockable character in this game. The only franchise NOT shown in leaks/official reveals to have an unlockable character is the Kirby series. This is odd - every franchise with multiple representing characters has an unlockable character except Kirby? It wouldn't make any sense. For this reason, I think we may have a confirmation of a fourth Kirby representing character. While this is purely grasping at straws, as neither King K. Rool or Ridley have been confirmed, they're the two most requested characters in the West, and Sakurai's team has clearly been listening, hence Little Mac being in the game.

Tbh, I think Dixie is gonna make it over Krool. Krool is another big reptile, but he does have some new things he could bring. But after seeing bowser JR in the KKK with the canon, my hopes for Krool plummeted. Dixie seems a lot more likely due to relevance, she's female, was planned for brawl, and is very unique due to te properties her hair contains.

But anyways, this is exciting, I'm really hyped for bandana dee, and I think he has a good chance! :D

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
Tbh, I think Dixie is gonna make it over Krool. Krool is another big reptile, but he does have some new things he could bring. But after seeing bowser JR in the KKK with the canon, my hopes for Krool plummeted. Dixie seems a lot more likely due to relevance, she's female, was planned for brawl, and is very unique due to te properties her hair contains.

But anyways, this is exciting, I'm really hyped for bandana dee, and I think he has a good chance! :D
Just remember....everyone thought Chrom was the more relevant one too, and look at what happened.
Maybe Dixie will get her chance.....another day:troll:

BUT HOLY SMOKES BBBAAAAANNNNNDDDDAAAAAAANNNNAAAAAA DDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
You still have a chance!!

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

---

Wait, are you (or someone else) playing SSB4 for 3DS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?! IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN UNLOCK, MAN! UNLOCK!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
GUYS WOLF AND PAPER MARIO JUST GOT SHOT DOWN

GET READY BECAUSE THIS IS IT

Last edited:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Oh man. After the person providing the pics unlocks everyone this thread will be locked. I'll miss you all if its locked when I wake up.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
i gotta go to college in an hour gwa, how am i supposed to survive knowing this stuff is out?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Mii Fighters are Confirmed to get their own CSS slot.

Which means only 4 characters and not 5.

EDIT:

Has there been any trophies of Bandana Dee yet?

Last edited:

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
It appears to me that I am the only one on Smashboards that actually doesn't mind this reveal.

Seriously guys this hate is really overkill.

Dark Pit confirmed 50% satisfaction rating.

It's really sad. Especially since this thread is going up in flames is Bandanna Dee isn't confirmed. Which I think he won't.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
It appears to me that I am the only one on Smashboards that actually doesn't mind this reveal.

Seriously guys this hate is really overkill.

Dark Pit confirmed 50% satisfaction rating.

It's really sad. Especially since this thread is going up in flames is Bandanna Dee isn't confirmed. Which I think he won't.
Yeah...your right. There is only 4 more slots for characters and Snake is basically confirmed.

Always next time or DLC.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
What's with everyone on this thread? He hasn't been deconfirmed yet, so let's not talk like he has! Okay?
I wish I had your spirit.....

Snake, K. Rool/Dixie/MewTwo, Ridley, and Bandana Waddle Dee?

I dunno........

I really hope I'm wrong....

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Plus how is Snake practically confirmed? Kojima isn't that rare of a name.
His Japanese voice actor is in the credits, and rumored is David Hayter is as well.

EDIT:

King Dedede's stage intro is still the same.

No sign of Bandana Dee.

Last edited:

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Snakes voice actor is the same as samurai gorohs I think. I'm so nervous, I want my dee ;-;

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Which one of you said "GIVE BANDANA DEE" in yushako's stream.

EDIT:

It seems to be tied you unlock with the character you play as.

One of the streamers beat classic mode with link and unlocked Ganondorf.

So maybe what if he played Classic Mode as King Dedede or Kirby?

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
His Japanese voice actor is in the credits, and rumored is David Hayter is as well.

EDIT:

King Dedede's stage intro is still the same.

No sign of Bandana Dee.
In Melee the voice actors are only listened and credited after the character he or she voices is unlocked I am 100% sure of this so this is not proof that Snake is in the game.

Dr. Mario confirmed

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
All Assist Trophies Unlocked according to gema-yue.

We haven't seen Bandana Dee as a Assist Trophy yet.

Top Bottom