• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Oh wow. You do chores for one day and miss all the discussion. :(

For those modding the Return 2 Dreamland, is it possible to give everyone a sepia tone color? Black, white, beige? Also is it possible to change some of the music to the 8-bit tunes?

I'm just curious about what, and what can be changed.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Oh wow. You do chores for one day and miss all the discussion. :(

For those modding the Return 2 Dreamland, is it possible to give everyone a sepia tone color? Black, white, beige? Also is it possible to change some of the music to the 8-bit tunes?

I'm just curious about what, and what can be changed.
Yes for both.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The character boards will not be reopened until we know they are doing DLC. There has been no announcement of any, no hints, nothing whatsoever, as yet, to suggest any, so there's no reason to keep it open until then.
I'm gonna miss talking to you guys but this Admin said the above so... :(

We should start a conversation and add each other on 3DS/Wii U.

Also how insane would it be to SET your final smash? So imagine Dee having the option of like 5 FSes.

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
Reminder that there is a bandana dee skype group, if you wanna join in just ask codeblue if you wanna stay in contact with the brigade should bandana not be in

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Can we have this thread moved to Kirby Forums as a Kirby Social Thread if he's not in? If I am correct, they don't have a social thread yet.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

Return to Dreamland is in one of the screenshots, and has Bandana Dee!

Galacta Knight palette swap! Not a costume, but it looks great!

Orange Kirby!

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
idk about moving it, this is the bandana thread after all, if we want a thread in kirby we can just make one rather than moving this one.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Bandananabanabado Dee has appeared in King Dedede's character info sheet thing.

Could this be a hint?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So somebody apparently got the game and leaked that prince fluff would be in.I only take this as a grain of salt becuase it did call the galataic knight skin before the magazine above.I really hope this is fake.PRINCE FLUFF.I like him but he's no dee

Last edited by a moderator:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
So somebody apparently got the game and leaked that prince fluff would be in.I only take this as a grain of salt becuase it did call the galataic knight skin before the magazine above.I really hope this is fake.PRINCE FLUFF.I like him but he's no dee
Did he specify recolor or full blown alternate costume?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
For those having issues with the Galacta Knight recolor, remember that he uses a lance.

As for BD being in the pic, its about the same confirmation of Ridley being mentioned in the Other M page.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
daisy isnt an alt
and if they have the game, why not post pictures? they have no reason to do a text leak
fake fake and fake

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Its fake. He said there would be a Mrs. Pacman alt, despite being proven wrong:
Plus he didn't mention Bowser Jr. Not to mention no shiny Lucario.
True.The magazine didn't show the deity link which i was disappointed about but good to see that people see that this could be fake.I really need that bandanna dee i mean prince fluff?Who would ever pick him over the dee

D

Deleted member

True.The magazine didn't show the deity link which i was disappointed about but good to see that people see that this could be fake.I really need that bandanna dee i mean prince fluff?Who would ever pick him over the dee
It is fake. And they did show Fierce Deity Link, if I'm not mistaken. Its just that Link didn't face the camera during the screenshots for some reason.
--------

Anyway, I just thought of something regarding Smash and Triple Deluxe. Apparently Greninja can turn into a Substitute or a piece of wood with his down b. Maybe this is a reference to Ninja's shield in modern games? #StrawGrasping

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
It is fake. And they did show Fierce Deity Link, if I'm not mistaken. Its just that Link didn't face the camera during the screenshots for some reason.
--------

Anyway, I just thought of something regarding Smash and Triple Deluxe. Apparently Greninja can turn into a Substitute or a piece of wood with his down b. Maybe this is a reference to Ninja's shield in modern games? #StrawGrasping
At this point strawgrasping is all we have

Last edited by a moderator:

Maikou

Smash Ace
A new leak?

Diddy has a Dixie Kong pallate swap already, which seems to work to deconfirm Dixie Kong.
No Ms. Pac-Man alt.
No Shiny Lucario.

Something else against it is Pit's "dark" alternate. look real close: see it? Pit's wings are white, and the gold things are silver, minus the bow which is the same. If this guy wants us to believe that Dixie Kong is in, why is that Pit lacks a Dark Pit alt? it makes no sense no matter how you look at it. Why would Dixie get in if her colors are on Diddy, and how would Dark Pit be in if his colors were on Pit? Only one or the other can exist based upon these pictures.

The only way this could be true was if Diddy lacked the Dixie colors, OR Pit had Dark Pit's color scheme.

There is nothing to worry about for now.

Edit: FIERCE DEITY ALT EXISTS! OMG!!!!!!!! I had to look REALLY close, but IT EXISTS!............................................Sorry, couldn't contain excitement.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I could rage all day about why some awesome alts got cut according to those pics...
I'm just confused about why there are two Luigi outfits that look exactly the same.

The green seems a little bit different.

Maikou

Smash Ace
I'm just confused about why there are two Luigi outfits that look exactly the same.

The green seems a little bit different.
Yeah, Sheik also seems to have an alternate that's exactly like her default. It looks a bit different at the lower legs/shoes, but otherwise the same....

There are other outfits that look similar though... Maybe when we see them in action they'll look different....it took squinting at the teeny tiny little picture to spot the Fierce Deity textures on Link's outfit.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Look at Sonic.
His shoes and gloves change, like in Brawl. And his Fur (?) is a different shade.

Anyway, what I found interesting is this:

Notice how King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Kirby are all stacking while Bandana Dee is following behind.

Maybe the stacking means confirmed characters and Bandana Dee is about to be one of them.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
A new leak?

Diddy has a Dixie Kong pallate swap already, which seems to work to deconfirm Dixie Kong.
No Ms. Pac-Man alt.
No Shiny Lucario.

Something else against it is Pit's "dark" alternate. look real close: see it? Pit's wings are white, and the gold things are silver, minus the bow which is the same. If this guy wants us to believe that Dixie Kong is in, why is that Pit lacks a Dark Pit alt? it makes no sense no matter how you look at it. Why would Dixie get in if her colors are on Diddy, and how would Dark Pit be in if his colors were on Pit? Only one or the other can exist based upon these pictures.

The only way this could be true was if Diddy lacked the Dixie colors, OR Pit had Dark Pit's color scheme.

There is nothing to worry about for now.

Edit: FIERCE DEITY ALT EXISTS! OMG!!!!!!!! I had to look REALLY close, but IT EXISTS!............................................Sorry, couldn't contain excitement.
Diddy having dixie colors doesn't deconfirm her.Look at mario who has a wario outfit.

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
His shoes and gloves change, like in Brawl. And his Fur (?) is a different shade.

Anyway, what I found interesting is this:

Notice how King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Kirby are all stacking while Bandana Dee is following behind.

Maybe the stacking means confirmed characters and Bandana Dee is about to be one of them.
RUN BANDANA DEE!
RUUUUNNN!!!

Top Bottom