• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
AWWWWW HECK NAW

THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO DEE END

IF DLC GETS ANOUNCED WERE NOT JUST GOING TO SIT HERE LIKE oh gee I sure hope bandana dee gets in.

NO

WE ARE GOING TO RETALIATE WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT!

WE ARE GOING TO GO UP TO SAKURAI'S DOOR WITH SPEARS AND BANDANAS AND ONE OF HIS TRANSLATORS AND NOT ASK, BUT TELL THE TRANSLATOR THAT WE WANT BANDANA DEE THEN HE TELLS SAKURAI AND THEN WE GET HIM IN THE GAME

WE AREN'T GOING TO JUST GO UP TO SAKURAI'S DOOR WE ARE GOING TO WRITE A THANK YOU CARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

If we can show Sakurai that we really appreciate his work it shows him that people care not just (OMG ADD GOKU CAUSE I WANT HIM) or things like (SAKURAI YOU SUCK AND YOU'RE DUMB BECAUSE YOU FORGOT MEWTWO) then maybe we can convince him that people outside of japan care for the kirby series are not just a bunch of big jerks and the whole world has opinions about this game too. We can show Sakurai what the power of determintation is THE POWER OF THE DEE TEAM WORK!
In other words, this is the real superpower of DEEWORK!

They can't beat us because we're BANDANA HEROES!

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I'd be very happy to join you in a Kirby group or site, as long as it's not Bandana Dee themed, sorry but I don't really like that character.

Kirby is my favorite series and I'd like to have a place where talk about it; when Rainbow Resort has closed looks like there are no placecs for Kirby fans on the web.
There is the Kirby Club, but it isn't much active.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'd be very happy to join you in a Kirby group or site, as long as it's not Bandana Dee themed, sorry but I don't really like that character.

Kirby is my favorite series and I'd like to have a place where talk about it; when Rainbow Resort has closed looks like there are no placecs for Kirby fans on the web.
There is the Kirby Club, but it isn't much active.
I'll change it to a Kirby group, then just plop down a Bandana Dee thread or something, okay?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I'll change it to a Kirby group, then just plop down a Bandana Dee thread or something, okay?
Depends, I don't want to ruin your group, if you want it to be a Dee group I won't force you to change that... but really, I'd like to talk about Kirby in general at least.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Well, it was fun chatting and speculating with you guys. I have confidence Bandana Dee will be DLC! 'Raises spear'

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
lol no Kirby general group is better since more variety
Wait, I have an idea! You can make it a group about wanted Kirby newcomers or maybe about the big four (Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede and Bandana Dee)

I wouldn't mind a general Kirby group though, I'm not sure if you're able to make more than one of the same topic.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Man too bad about the remaining characters. They're pretty lackluster in my opinion (other than DHD and Shulk). Also not sure why people are talking about DLC when Sakurai said there wouldn't be any. Until I hear him say otherwise I'd say don't get your hopes up. Bandana Dee would have been a great addition but looks like more recent Kirby stuff still hasn't made it into smash games. Just neat but still stuck in the past, gameboy stage.

Sakurai is no longer a name I am interested in when it comes to anything Kirby anyway. That's gone to director Shinya Kumazaki

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
guys how in the world do I add people to a group

@ kirby_queen kirby_queen

"Sakurai is no longer a name I am interested in when it comes to anything Kirby anyway."

*cries*

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
guys how in the world do I add people to a group

@ kirby_queen kirby_queen

"Sakurai is no longer a name I am interested in when it comes to anything Kirby anyway."

*cries*
It's true. Seriously he gets peeved about development on Air Ride and decides to go. Blames the demand of sequels as one of the reasons. Does nothing but work on smash sequels. Refuses to put in much of anything from the new games into smash. Unless he's directed it, forget it. Probably the only reason the sword is in is because it makes for an easy and improved smash to just import.

*shurgs*

Kirby content is what I come for with the smash games. I hope there's at least SOMETHING new each installment and this installment was lackluster for me so blah...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
It's true. Seriously he gets peeved about development on Air Ride and decides to go. Blames the demand of sequels as one of the reasons. Does nothing but work on smash sequels. Refuses to put in much of anything from the new games into smash. Unless he's directed it, forget it. Probably the only reason the sword is in is because it makes for an easy and improved smash to just import.

*shurgs*

Kirby content is what I come for with the smash games. I hope there's at least SOMETHING new each installment and this installment was lackluster for me so blah...
This.

However i REALLY wish he never left HAL, but it is what it is.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
A flaming wooden spear, a spear that generate electricity at the tip, a wind based spear, a frozen tip spear. The possibilities are ENDLESS.
I agree but...
This is why the spear so the most powerful weapon in the history of mankind. Forest fire in your way? Well, take out a spear and summon GIGANTIC waves to put those tiny flames to shame! About to be struck by lightining? No problem, just use that treasured spear of yours and use it as a lighting road. Let's say that you're walking on your favorite hiking trail and out-of-the-blue a mountain appears. What shall do? No biggie my friend, just effortlessly take out that arcane spear and blow it away with a solid wind stab (or just a solid stab if you want to just look cool :cool:). Hey, look your warm sunlit drink, now look at the Dee, now look at your drink, now back to the Dee. Sadly, Bandana Dee will probably not warrant a spot in Smash 4, but when he does, we will raise our spears up in celebrated and you will finally stab the frozen tip of your spear into your overly warm and evaporated drink. (I'm hoping it wouldn't take this long for him to get in.) Anything is possible when you want Bandana Dee for Smash 4 or 5.

Bandana Dee is on a horse.

just ask the mods in the help forum
Yeah, I'm sure the mods would be happy to help you.

Last edited:

PotatoMashedDee

Smash Cadet
it's really sad that Bandana Dee is deeconfirmed in this time, but well i see that we can heading up this fate despite being not really interested in smash 4, atleast we can enjoy this game.

still hope for DeeLC and other most wanted character to be DLC, we hope for smash development team(not Sakurai, he need to rest for this amazing work, remember smash was not just developed by Sakurai himself right?)

There is still a lot hope for a long years in the future, the future that there be another WiiU but more greater(lol)

well now we can hype for HAL Lab. future works like the sequel and tribute of Canvas Curse, Rainbow Curse. and Kirby 3D that everyone can full blown hype, heck Kirby 3D should have it's own special direct and it's released in near end of WiiU fate lol

Speaking of HAL, i'd like to see them more working a other franchise than just Kirby franchise like the ol' days spring logo HALKEN

btw i found a video containing Magolor

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I enjoyed my time supporting bandana Dee. During the closing months I knew he wouldn't be in the Vanilla roster. With that said, I do think he has a high probability of DLC especially since there is very little modern Kirby content for some reason. It would be a good way to make a "Pack" with Bandana Dee and add both him and some cool stages, songs, alt costumes, etc.

I'm not saying he will be DLC as DLC has not been confirmed yet, but hopefully, we will all see him soon. Until next time.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
It's been fun but I'll probably channel my wasted hype towards Monster Hunter 4 instead and new Kirby games. My hype for smash is over. I will probably get the Wii U version eventually for sure. I'm regretting preordering the 3DS version. Not sure that I'll pick it up since I really just want the Wii U version and I'll probably just wait on that one too. I have a launch version 3DS and it's fat and small screen. So I'm going to hate playing smash on that.

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Well, friends, it was an honor supporting alongside all of you. We fought to the bitter end, but alas, he didn't make it. Here's to DLC or Smash 5!

If the blue bandana appears as a piece of the Mii's gear, wear it with pride.
Oh? Have you forgotten?

This is going to be my hat for my Mii Fighter, no doubt. For those interested on how to get it go here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/625899-streetpass-mii-plaza/faqs/68660

In the mean time, you guys are forgetting, It won't be too long until we see Bandana Dee again!

Can't wait to find out his role in this game! :b:

For the mean time, though, I feel as if we should discuss what Bandana Dee's role is as of now in Smash.

We haven't seen his trophy, or Ridley's.. Hmm.. If anyone finds more information regarding this, be sure to tell us ASAP. For now, I'll just assume he's a Stage Hazard for the Kirby Wii U stage.

D

Deleted member

It's been fun but I'll probably channel my wasted hype towards Monster Hunter 4 instead and new Kirby games. My hype for smash is over. I will probably get the Wii U version eventually for sure. I'm regretting preordering the 3DS version. Not sure that I'll pick it up since I really just want the Wii U version and I'll probably just wait on that one too. I have a launch version 3DS and it's fat and small screen. So I'm going to hate playing smash on that.
Im planing to get the 3ds version because its portable other than Bowser.jr and Megaman i have what i want in brawl except mewtwo

Last edited by a moderator:

PotatoMashedDee

Smash Cadet
probably getting hype on Kirby 3D, HAL says they was interested to making fully 3D Kirby game
but that was for long time eh

and also getting hype too for new starfox game, Zelda U, Captain Toad and Rainbow Curse

i don't care of close minded people talking sh** about Rainbow Curse, this game is super duper yummy delicious legit cake kirby game and there's BDee in it

and i want to share some Kirby fanart that i did weeks ago that also containing the Dee

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Oh? Have you forgotten?

This is going to be my hat for my Mii Fighter, no doubt. For those interested on how to get it go here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/625899-streetpass-mii-plaza/faqs/68660

In the mean time, you guys are forgetting, It won't be too long until we see Bandana Dee again!

Can't wait to find out his role in this game! :b:

For the mean time, though, I feel as if we should discuss what Bandana Dee's role is as of now in Smash.

We haven't seen his trophy, or Ridley's.. Hmm.. If anyone finds more information regarding this, be sure to tell us ASAP. For now, I'll just assume he's a Stage Hazard for the Kirby Wii U stage.
I think I have that Bandana Dee hat...

Top Bottom