• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So i have been thinking in how the next kirby games could evolve, what new mechanics can they come with and what new/old characters can be used.

This is what happened:
Behold.... FANCY DOO!!!!!
:p
I don't know if you're trying to annoy us, but I will like this comment because that looks cool.

anybody got an idea for the new Kirby stages?
Lor Starcutter

And this:
[collapse=Triple Deluxe Spoiler]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys, I just saw the absolute worst thing possible for us

It could be fake of course, so no sense panicking...but if this were to be real....there would only be 3 Kirby Reps...
Why is Bowser an unlockable character now?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Guys, I just saw the absolute worst thing possible for us

It could be fake of course, so no sense panicking...but if this were to be real....there would only be 3 Kirby Reps...
The thing that irks me is that there is a space between Donkey Kong and Kirby. Which seems to be that there will be 3 donkey kongs reps, which I don't think will personally happen. It could be that MetaKnight is on the left side of Kirby, for how different he is and Bandana Dee is on the left of King Dedede.

Also something that is odd is where is Bowser? Mario should be to the left of Luigi, then next comes peach, and the Bowser. Then Rosalina. Why would Bowser be unlockable when he never has been? I'm thinking this is fake.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Why is Bowser an unlockable character now?
Or a better question would be:
Why would Sakurai include that random locked characters icons in the demo instead of just making a smaller roster with only the playable characters like with Brawl in a past E3?

Last edited:

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight can be revealed through Bandana Dee's trailer, like how Charizard was revealed.
I can't quite think up a scenario for that though.
We start the trailer off with Kirby and DDD racing in typical gormet race action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imn3HoDZXrw

Kirby stops in the middle of the race when he sees a shadow(either on the top of a tree or a mountain similar to megaman or charizard) and stops the king when he finally catches up and points to it.

The music changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gLNomXwlw&feature=kp

The Camera zooms up and then it shows metaknight. Kirby and DDD look scared (referencing his op) Metaknight is angry as he holds his late invitation that says to metaknight but has DDD's face badge on it. DDD stole his invitation. DDD shrugs as kirby looks at him disappointed. Metaknight wants his revenge!!!

MetaKnight either flies to kirby and DDD or teleports and starts attack the too of them. Just as Metaknight is about to finish up the too a spear intercepts his swords strike
Metaknight looks over his 'shoulder' to see:

Waddle Dee: Helper to Hero as his theme song plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6HNATHM1I

Meta and waddle dee then have an epic battle with waddle dee coming on top and kirby and ddd cheering for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpgKJ26j_Wo&feature=kp

And suddenly the whole area becomes dark while a pink enemy approaches its Galactic knight (either a skin for metaknight or boss character) the four of them then work together to defeat him. Oh and this is all on a new stage btw

edsett

Smash Apprentice
IDK I'd be more believing of leaks if they used characters who weren't on the official site already. Not to mention that the placement on the roster is weird.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I don't know if you're trying to annoy us, but I will like this comment because that looks cool.
uhm exactly how that could annoy anybody? i just want to share my draw and see if anybody want to talk about a new game.

"hay si tu mis likes" que prepotente suenas estos dias 77

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I suggest that you guys don't take this as real.
I will say that this leak looks very elaborate. It looks like something that you would imagine be in a Sakurai game (by that, I mean the design is similar to similar menu layouts in Brawl, Kirby Air Ride, and Kid Icarus: Uprising). However, the fact that there are two 3s for the players, the fact that there are blue backgrounds behind the characters, characters like Bowser being unlockable (I wouldn't complain about this if it was a character like Luigi), and why there are so many locks for what should be for a playable demo like @ Chandeelure Chandeelure mentioned, it makes me think that this is fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
uhm exactly how that could annoy anybody? i just want to share my draw and see if anybody want to talk about a new game.

"hay si tu mis likes" que prepotente suenas estos dias 77
XD
No sabía que lo hacías con buena intención, pensé que era algo así como: "Miren, hice algo mas genérico que Bandana Dee, Fancy Doo! Es genial porque tiene un mechón de pelo en su cabeza!".
Creí que era sarcasmo XD
Es que algunas veces estas en contra de Bandana Dee y algunas veces no, es algo confuso...y perdón si estoy prepotente, creo que es la tensión de que se está acercando la E3 y eso podría revelar el destino de Bandana Dee.

I suggest that you guys don't take this as real.
I will say that this leak looks very elaborate. It looks like something that you would imagine be in a Sakurai game (by that, I mean the design is similar to similar menu layouts in Brawl, Kirby Air Ride, and Kid Icarus: Uprising). However, the fact that there are two 3s for the players, the fact that there are blue backgrounds behind the characters, characters like Bowser being unlockable (I wouldn't complain about this if it was a character like Luigi). and why there are so many locks for what should be for a playable demo like @ Chandeelure Chandeelure mentioned, it makes me think that this is fake.
And also Kirby is in that roster, when Brawl was in E3, Kirby was not in the demo roster because copy abilities are pretty hard to make or something like that.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Okay, I'm confident this is fake for a few reasons:

1. There are multiple missing characters that should be playable. Bowser and Ike wouldn't make sense to be unlockable characters when they are both veterans. Especially Bowser.
  2. Little Mac, Greninja, Rosalina and MEGAMAN are all not here. This makes 0 sense as Megaman was the most requested 3rd Party character.
  3. You cannot see the name of Link at all, you should even see a little bit. At least the end of the K, but you have nothing. (Link is to the Left of Zelda)
I'm pretty sure this was made a week ago, and the creator forgot to put in Ike because he was new.

EDIT: Oh ****, I didn't even see the random 3s. This is totally fake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And also Kirby is in that roster, when Brawl was in E3, Kirby was not in the demo roster because copy abilities are pretty hard to make or something like that.
Yeah, I would be surprised if Kirby was in the demo because of the nature of the copy abilities. I know that he was excluded in Brawl's E for All demo, which was the first time Brawl was playable in the public.

Maikou

Smash Ace
This is definitely fake. like pretty much everyone has pointed out, there's no way it should be organized like that. and even then, did we all forget Melee? having both the ? slots and the "invisible/non-existent" slots that appeared when you unlocked that character/all of the other characters. In other words, even if this IS real, by the molecular chance, we still don't have anything to worry about.

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
I thought sakurai said that every newcomer will get a trailer instead of the subspace emissary cutscenes.
Oh did he...
What i mean is mewtwo would be much cleverer to put in a trailer cuz he is very demanded. I mean i can't imagne mewtwo not being revield before relese, where The Dee seems much likelier to be a Secret character.
I still want a Dee trailer tho, cuz it would be awesome.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
XD
No sabía que lo hacías con buena intención, pense que era algo así como: "Miren, hice algo mas genérico que Bandana Dee, Fancy Doo! Es genial porque tiene un mechón de pelo en su cabeza!".
Creí que era sarcasmo XD
Es que algunas veces estas en contra de Bandana Dee y algunas veces no, es algo confuso...y perdón si estoy prepotente, creo que es la tensión de que se está acercando la E3 y eso podría revelar el destino de Bandana Dee.
Fancy Doo generico si es, y? :B
Lo unico que realmente me molesta de bandana es la lanza, de ahi esta bien la verdad.

Y mnah, no pasa nada tampoco, es que eres de los pocos que se ve son sinceros en esta comunidad, seria una persona menos con quien charlar :B

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Also in that "leak", ZSS and Sheik are gone when they are supposed to have their own slots. It doesn't make sense.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I found another error in that leak, the correct order of the Kirby characters is: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede.
In the leak is: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight.

Dark2020

Smash Apprentice
I found another error in that leak, the correct order of the Kirby characters is: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede.
In the leak is: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight.
But what if MK is unlockable? It would be weird to have Kirby, Lock, and Dedede.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
The order is like: Kirby, Meta Knight (Star Warriors) and King Dedede (Other) or if Bandana Dee is a newcomer it could be like Star Warriors and then King and Servant.
I don't know what I'm saying XD

Last edited:

Maikou

Smash Ace
ZSS and Sheik DO NOT have their own slots! For the love of Arceus, how many times am I going to see this idiotic assumption with no evidence! ZSS and Samus are the same character, why wouldn't they just be picked from the same slot like how Zelda/Sheik worked in Brawl?! and Melee?! they don't change into each other any more, that's all! Sakurai never mentions giving them each their own slots!

Sorry for going away from the topic, but I have seen the constant complaining about Zelda and Sheik and ZSS and Samus all having different slots on the selection menu when there is NOTHING to hint at that wild assumption! I don't need people stating that a leak will be fake based on that, no matter how much I suspect the leak is fake anyway! Until Sakurai states otherwise, the Zelda/Sheik and Samus/ZSS pairs share the slots with each other!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
ZSS and Sheik DO NOT have their own slots! For the love of Arceus, how many times am I going to see this idiotic assumption with no evidence! ZSS and Samus are the same character, why wouldn't they just be picked from the same slot like how Zelda/Sheik worked in Brawl?! and Melee?! they don't change into each other any more, that's all! Sakurai never mentions giving them each their own slots!

Sorry for going away from the topic, but I have seen the constant complaining about Zelda and Sheik and ZSS and Samus all having different slots on the selection menu when there is NOTHING to hint at that wild assumption! I don't need people stating that a leak will be fake based on that, no matter how much I suspect the leak is fake anyway! Until Sakurai states otherwise, the Zelda/Sheik and Samus/ZSS pairs share the slots with each other!
I don't know why they would share slots if they don't transform into one another. They may be canonically the same characters, but they aren't the same in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Until Sakurai states otherwise, the Zelda/Sheik and Samus/ZSS pairs share the slots with each other!
17:42
"All characters who used to change forms mid-match no longer change forms. Instead, you will be able to concentrate on a single moveset for the whole fight."

Although they are the same character, it is implied that they will get separate slots. It only makes sense that they do.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Well...that Zelda/Sheik and Samus/Zero Suit Samus slots conversation is not about Bandana Dee or the Kirby franchise, so... don't continue, please.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Sorry guys, but I'm worried for the Dee. The recent leak seems very convincing. :(

Scoob

Smash Apprentice
Not looking good for Bandana Dee. He was my underdog pick along with Chibi Robo. There is still hope!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
It's proven fake!

The name rectangle of Ridley is one pixel higher than Pits! I think we've done it folks! FAAAAAAAAKE!

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
Even tho the Leak is probably Fake, i must admit that it looks realy cool and i hope the real roster look something like it. But with more Dee, of course.

D

Deleted member

I hope that the leak will get deestructified.
I don't want it to be true purely because of Bandana Dee. A third DK character is definitely welcome in my book... but no fourth Kirby character will make me sad. :( Also, the leak doesn't help Shulk, so I can live with this leak being fake.

Another thing about the leak that I believe is fake is that on the website and even in the Direct, it has Wii Fit Trainer listed as "Wii Fit TRAINER." In the leak, she is on there as "WII FIT TRAINER."

Top Bottom