• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Guys it mean the only 2 more rumor is dead.

And its also comfirmed that they're could be more than 3 in the future (they can add slots anytime in the next update.)
You know, if they are adding more slots, they could have done it just now, no need to randomly add one placeholder and save another for next update.

Just saying...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I was just about to say it shouldn't be belived, but you beat me to the chase. Yeah, the fact that there was no mention of Duck Hunt 3DS and the fact that Bomberman was replacing Snake blew it for me.
I think the pirate ship stage is a safe bet catergory is what kills it for me.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
we should get on the PM boards and get them to want bandana dee for PM so we have sommething to fall back on if the impossible happens.
People specifically in the North American NTSC region have something to fall back on, more like. ;)

Project M doesn't have versions that are readily compatible with hardware from elsewhere.

Guys it mean the only 2 more rumor is dead.

And its also comfirmed that they're could be more than 3 in the future (they can add slots anytime in the next update.)
Whilst it's good that this claim is dead and buried now, remember that Sakurai said that the team can't be kept together forever. It may be a sensible approach to accept that we're only getting what we now have placeholders for - a few more characters and a couple more stages.

any last words or whatever should i ask
The best of luck to us all. It's been great fun hanging out with everyone. :)

Furret24

Smash Master
People specifically in the North American NTSC region have something to fall back on, more like. ;)

Project M doesn't have versions that are readily compatible with hardware from elsewhere.
I'm pretty sure Project M has a japanese version (up to 3.5, they claimed to not have enough staff to translate 3.6).
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
ever since i came to this thread on April 2 this thread has really changed my thoughts on Bd i cant beelive this is the last day of the smash ballot....... Here's some music to set the mood
EDIT: Thanks for the happy birthdays onseptember 30th guys:):):):):):):)

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I think that this may be the DLC:

Wolf (Veteran)
Bandana Dee (First-Party Newcomer)
Shovel Knight (Third-Party Newcomer)

And most likely a fourth character. And most likely a Second-Party Newcomer. Maybe Issac, or Chibi-Robo?

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Well guys, here's my sketch for the last day...

It's to commemorate the fun times I've had here in this thread. :)

If Bandana Waddle Dee makes it, I will colour this image as his victory piece.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I wanted to share that on Twitter @shinyquagsire23 said that he'd look at the files in depth soon. How exciting!
Whoopdee doo. I so LOVE finding out about unreleased DLC pre-release! (sarcasm)

So I think that this may be the DLC:

Wolf (Veteran)
Bandana Dee (First-Party Newcomer)
Shovel Knight (Third-Party Newcomer)

And possibly a fourth character, POSSIBLY. And most likely a Second-Party Newcomer. Maybe Issac, or Chibi-Robo?
*continues to wonder why you don't think King K Rool will be added but you DO think Chibi Robo will*

EDIT to say that I voted for Bandana Dee. This was my last vote, so I made it sound professional.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Whoopdee doo. I so LOVE finding out about unreleased DLC pre-release! (sarcasm)
The results are back. The only thing we know is how many placeholder slots were added for what's probably the last of the stuff - nothing else. You've got nothing to worry about in this instance, it would appear. :)

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
The results are back. The only thing we know is how many placeholder slots were added for what's probably the last of the stuff - nothing else. You've got nothing to worry about in this instance, it would appear. :)
I still expect that we'll get four characters, just to even it out. No one would have said "I bet Mario Kart 8 will have three cups, one of them having 3 courses!"

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I still expect that we'll get four characters, just to even it out. No one would have said "I bet Mario Kart 8 will have three cups, one of them having 3 courses!"
I agree, to be honest, even if only because that would open up the possibility of promoting all of the DLC fighters right alongside the Wii U version's eight-player mode possibly just in time for the Christmas shopping season.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I agree, to be honest, even if only because that would open up the possibility of promoting all of the DLC fighters right alongside the Wii U version's eight-player mode possibly just in time for the Christmas shopping season.
I think that it's very likely. It makes alot of sense.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Do you know what would be extremely awesome?
Bandana Dee having Dedede's crouch animation.
Imagine the double crouch in team battles.

But yeah, Bandana Dee needs to be in the game first.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I'm still trying to figure out why some people think that there will be one character on the 3DS version and one on the Wii U version.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Oh man, that'd be both hilarious and adorable. :laugh: I might have to try to draw that, at some point, if no-one else beats me to it.

I'm still trying to figure out why some people think that there will be one character on the 3DS version and one on the Wii U version.
You mean exclusives? Yeah, me neither. Exclusives are mostly mentioned by Ice Climbers fans, who somehow think that Sakurai would make ICs Wii U-exclusive (seriously, if Sakurai was willing to do it, wouldn't Ice Climbers have been on the base game?).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan Are you going to change your vote in the poll? :)
I've already voted for Dee around three months ago. My latest vote was for Arle Nadja, which took place last month. :laugh:

Either way, I'm sure that Dee should be doing fine with the many votes he has. I would jump for joy if he were to be one of the remaining three DLC fighters left confirmed.

Furret24

Smash Master
The Japanese version is still 3.0 as I've checked...
Sorry for the misinformation.

That's still Project M though.
You mean exclusives? Yeah, me neither. Exclusives are mostly mentioned by Ice Climbers fans, who somehow think that Sakurai would make ICs Wii U-exclusive (seriously, if Sakurai was willing to do it, wouldn't Ice Climbers have been on the base game?).
You deserve some bacon for that (I ran out of cookies).

:gawmelee:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire

Is that even possible? Can anyone but D3 handle that much power? I mean, his crouch is more OP than 16 Brawl Meta Knight's with the ability to Shine and Wobble. I'd love to see it though.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I've already voted for Dee around three months ago. My latest vote was for Arle Nadja, which took place last month. :laugh:

Either way, I'm sure that Dee should be doing fine with the many votes he has. I would jump for joy if he were to be one of the remaining four DLC fighters left confirmed.
Fixed

Yeah, but very old. And there's still no PAL version at all, unfortunately.
Like Shovel Knight in Japan, this is in the works.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Like Shovel Knight in Japan, this is in the works.
I suspect we'll see Shovel Knight hit Japan long before. :laugh: And even so, I'm sure that if the PAL version does eventually show up, it will fall into the same pit as the Japanese version ended up in. It's one of many reasons I'm not really interested - there's just no point getting invested in something like that.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys we are getting another amiibo cockfight by screwattack!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom