• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
^U^ No hay de que, Chandelure!
and thank God, I may finally be able to draw again after putting a lot of Arnica in my wrist and some stuff to deal with pain, but, I still won't take requests.
ALSO! THIS IS SO CUTE!

o_o but, shouldn't they know how to swim already?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
and thank God, I may finally be able to draw again after putting lot of Arnica in my wrist and some stuff to deal with pain, but, I still won't take requests.
ALSO! THIS IS SO CUTE!

xD Indeed it is cute!

And well, didn't Kirby have a floatie tube appear on him in one of the 2D GBA games before? HAL and their small details. xD

Last edited:

AndreaAC

xD Indeed it is cute!

And well, didn't Kirby have a floatie tube appear on him in one of the 2D GBA games before? HAL and their small details. xD
A floatie tube? I only remember the goggles and some lifesaver stuff, but I don't remember EXACTLY if that's the stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

and thank God, I may finally be able to draw again after putting lot of Arnica in my wrist and some stuff to deal with pain, but, I still won't take requests.
ALSO! THIS IS SO CUTE!

>meta knight beat the strongest warrior in the galaxy
>forgot how to swim

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
A floatie tube? I only remember the goggles and some lifesaver stuff, but I don't remember.
=u= Inner tube, or whatever it's called. And well, it may just be because it's cute. And I don't really think HAL or Nintendo in general don't really care about "canon" in their games. Just roll with it. xD

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
and thank God, I may finally be able to draw again after putting a lot of Arnica in my wrist and some stuff to deal with pain, but, I still won't take requests.
ALSO! THIS IS SO CUTE!

I'm pretty sure that all of them can swim XD
But there's something called the Rule of Cute
If it's adorable enough it doesn't have to make sense :dr^_^:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I'm pretty sure that all of them can swim XD
But there's something called the Rule of Cute
If it's adorable enough it doesn't have to make sense :dr^_^:
xD HAHAHAHA! OH, OK! I get it now! >3< it is indeed so cute that I want to get a mini purple lifesaver to my Meta Knight plushie!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD HAHAHAHA! OH, OK! I get it now! >3< it is indeed so cute that I want to get a mini purple lifesaver to my Meta Knight plushie!
xD Oh, you. Geezus, you're Meta is going to not like having lifesavers put on him, no matter how cute it is. >u>

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Also, It's probably comfier and easier using an Inner tube than swimming :drshrug:
Just like Mander Xobus said "Swimming is for fools that can't afford a boat" (or in this case an inner tube)

Why a fish needs googles? :drwtf:
Is it fashion? Come on, they're FISH

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Also, It's probably comfier and easier using an Inner tube than swimming :drshrug:
Just like Mander Xobus said "Swimming is for fools that can't afford a boat" (or in this case a inner tube)

xD Well, you have a point there. Although that's been a thing in Mario since the first game...

So, yeah, it's best not to question these things in Nintendo's game. Again,. just roll with the cuteness. xD

EDIT: Well, more like Mario World, as the Dolphins had some;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Though this makes me wonder, will Bandana Dee use this to swim in Smash?
probably not. there are 3 swiming stages maybe a little more, so i think developers wouldn't waste their time on something very little.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
probably not. there are 3 swiming stages maybe a little more, so i think developers wouldn't waste their time on something very little.
Including the fact that BD would be the only Kirby character to do that when the others had that detail together as well in RtDL.

So yeah, I don't think it would happen.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
What bosses would you guys like to see BDee fight that he can't already fight*? I'm gonna go with SSE Rayquaza cause Rayquaza is awesome and so is Dee. It's a case of, who's awesomer** (hint: It's the one who defeated Galacta on his own).

*It has to be from a game with Kirby characters in it.
** I know awesomer isn't a word, but just roll with it.

P.S. Have any of you guys heard the Miracle Matter/Galacta Knight mash-up. They sync so well.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
What bosses would you guys like to see BDee fight that he can't already fight*? I'm gonna go with SSE Rayquaza cause Rayquaza is awesome and so is Dee. It's a case of, who's awesomer** (hint: It's the one who defeated Galacta on his own).

P.S. Have any of you guys heard the Miracle Matter/Galacta Knight mash-up. They sync so well.
Andrea will say it, but I freaking love Ray Ray and LUGI (Lugia) would be just as awesome. xD

EDIT, And Oh GOD, that remix sounds BADASS! O_O

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Just like Mander Xobus said "Swimming is for fools that can't afford a boat" (or in this case an inner tube)

Dude, Blipper is ADORABLE with those goggles on!:love: I could give a rat's tail about "LOGIC" when it comes to this little fella!

D

Deleted member

WOW THATS EPIC!
the galacta knight picture seems odd his shield is strange white like they forgot to texture it and his horns and eyes look off.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
And it really sucks that they don't.
For some reason, I'm glad they don't. It wold give Kirby haters a reason to point out "Sakurai Bias". I hate that argument. It's stupid. If he was biased towards anything, it would be beans. Because all people love beans. #RandomMoments

AndreaAC

Andrea will say it, but I freaking love Ray Ray and LUGI (Lugia) would be just as awesome. xD
Untitled-1.jpg

If you knew I was going to say it, then you should have let me say it. But yeah, Rayquaza is my fave pokemon of all time.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
For some reason, I'm glad they don't. It wold give Kirby haters a reason to point out "Sakurai Bias". I hate that argument. It's stupid. If he was biased towards anything, it would be beans. Because all people love beans. #RandomMoments
You want to know something really odd? The word bean was used as an insult at my school a few years ago. I didn't (and still don't) understand how that was an insult or why. I guess it's just one of those words you can hurl a someone and it sounds vaguely like an insult (even though it really doesn't).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
View attachment 72527
If you knew I was going to say it, than you should have let me say it. But yeah, Rayquaza is my fave pokemon of all time.
=u= Oops, sorry, didn't mean to cut you off or anything.

But just thinking about Rayquaza just makes me think how much you loved him, and all the drawings you made of him in the past. .u. And well, Lugia came to mind because of your old drawings of the two. xD

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
You want to know something really odd? The word bean was used as an insult at my school a few years ago. I didn't (and still don't) understand how that was an insult or why. I guess it's just one of those words you can hurl a someone and it sounds vaguely like an insult (even though it really doesn't).
What the-- What did it mean? :crazy:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Hey guys, out of all the copy abilities that have only appeared in one game, which is your favourite? If they appear in a Kirby game that was remade, that technically counts as one game. Beetle, Suplex, and BackDrop are extremely similar and thus, are only considered different by the hats.

Here is a list:
Animal
Archer
BackDrop, Suplex, Beetle
Ball
Balloon
Bell
Bubble
Circus
Clean
Copy
Jet
Light
Metal
Mini
Paint
Water
Yo-yo

(Apparently this site doesn't recognize suplex as a correctly spelled typed word.)
Water without a doubt. It was almost broken, but not enough for you to care because it's so damn fun. And you get to see what it's like to be Katara.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Someone suggested making a commercial for Bandana Dee a while ago :drifloon:
And someone else suggested making a video like this a long time ago
Can someone make it happen? XD
You don't even need a lot of video editing skills, just make it look extremely exaggerated
Just replace "bears" with "Waddle Dees" and start with something like this
"You thought you knew about Waddle Dees...
YOU DON'T!
Waddles Dees can be found saving Dreamland, FROM THEIR OWN KING"
Just to finish with something like "Vote 4 BAndana Dee now pls" :drshrug:

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Someone suggested making a commercial for Bandana Dee a while ago :drifloon:
And someone else suggested making a video like this a long time ago
Can someone make it happen? XD
You don't even need a lot of video editing skills, just make it look extremely exaggerated
Just replace "bears" with "Waddle Dees" and start with something like this
"You thought you knew about Waddle Dees...
YOU DON'T!
Waddles Dees can be found saving Dreamland, FROM THEIR OWN KING"
Just to finish with something like "Vote 4 BAndana Dee now pls" :drshrug:
It can't be that hard if you finished high school :drwtf:
xD If I knew how to do that, that would be hilarious! That would be funny if someone can make it happen!

Top Bottom