• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
That's so overused. Besides, Sonic works better. That's all he's good for nowadays, anyway; a joke.

Is that how it goes?
The funny thing about Sonic is no matter who terrible his game, as long as his name and/or face is on the cover it's going to sell like hot cakes. If you like Sonic, that's fine and it's your opinion.
EDIT: Welcome THEBUSTER to the Bandana Brigade. Wow, two newcomers in one day.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The funny thing about Sonic is no matter who terrible his game, as long as his name and/or face is on the cover it's going to sell like hot cakes. If you like Sonic, that's fine and it's your opinion.
Well, it's a good thing I like a good game more than just the character.

Which is why I'm glad I got the Classic Trilogy to look forward to the most out of my childhood.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
EDIT: Welcome THEBUSTER to the Bandana Brigade. Wow, two newcomers in one day.
To rebuke that, I refer you Sonic Lost World and Rise of Lyric. I used to like Sonic, until he became the laughing stock of the video game industry.

THEBUSTER

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm THEBUSTER and I was brought here by my friend Bandana Dee 3.
We know each other in real life and are good friends. He encouraged me to make an account and so far I like it here. So here I am.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
We know each other in real life and are good friends. He encouraged me to make an account and so far I like it here. So here I am.
Hey, welcome! Thanks for joining us and supporting Bandana Waddle Dee! :grin:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Welcome to the Brigade and may the Dee be with you.
But Lost World was a good game
Lost World was many things. "Good game" was not one of them. But that's not the point, the point is, it didn't sell well.

Welcome to the Brigade and may the Dee be with you.

Lost World was many things. "Good game" was not one of them. But that's not the point, the point is, it didn't sell well.
I never played Lost World, it never interested me. The soundtrack was good, but if Lost World didn't start :4sonic:, the game would have sold a lot worst.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I never played Lost World, it never interested me. The soundtrack was good, but if Lost World didn't start :4sonic:, the game would have sold worst.
Whether that's true or not, I can't say, but the point still stands that it sold poorly, despite having Sonic's green eyes plastered onto it.

D

Deleted member

Ugh, I want a pet Waddle Dee. Why do they not exist?
i want a pet nopon, heck i would like to be a pet for nopon, man i even wish I was a nopon. i want to live with nopon....
Man, it is difficult to find a decently priced Kirby Super Star Ultra with the box. I was looking at UK stores, either it's not there, or it's RIDICULOUS. I would play it on an emulator, but keyboard controls are awkward.
i already have the game but i think they should have released it on wii u vc.
Well, I'm finally free from school from one week, so, I might not have much idea on what to do, if anyone has a simple drawing request again, let me know. :)
riki riding dededes back, i'm in a nopon mood right now.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I made lyrics for quite a few songs. Either that or I've helped others with them. They're mostly from Smash. Songs like "You Call This a Utopia?!" and "The Legendary Air Ride Machine". Just for fun, do you think there are any other songs I can make lyrics of? I like what I'm doing. If you want to see the previous' lyrics for the first two songs, let me know.

Top Bottom