• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
It's a hack. Shovel Knight doesn't have a ponytail (3rd image), the proportions are off, it looks like a Mii costume, etc.
I believe that ponytail thing was coming from something else, but I'm really worried for now...

Someone in the thread mentioned that the effect on the top right one is same as those effects in Brawl, but eh, I'm still scared this becomes a reality. :/

Just me being too pessimistic or whatever.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I believe that ponytail thing was coming from something else, but I'm really worried for now...

Someone in the thread mentioned that the effect on the top right one is same as those effects in Brawl, but eh, I'm still scared this becomes a reality. :/

Just me being too pessimistic or whatever.
That image is at least 4-5 days old and it hasn't created an outcry. So it's safe to assume that it's fake.

Logo12

Smash Lord
That image is at least 4-5 days old and it hasn't created an outcry. So it's safe to assume that it's fake.
So wait, that image has been posted somewhere already? Man I'm too slow...

Well that explains some stuff I guess.

Let's go back to waiting 2 days until a potentially-surprising-but-at-the-same-time-most-likely-purposeless update. yaaaaaay.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
It's relevant because... I had no clue where to ask this question. I found the (sadly small) Zant support thread and joined it. But how do I create one?

Logo12

Smash Lord
Create a thread under that char's name, add a cringy pun title/slogan, post some random image of the character you find from Google, rant about your life and the character, about why he deserves a spot, post moveset if you're bored enough, then a supporter list if there's even anything in it.

:T

No offense intended

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Create a thread under that char's name, add a cringy pun title/slogan, post some random image of the character you find from Google, rant about your life and the character, about why he deserves a spot, post moveset if you're bored enough, then a supporter list if there's even anything in it.

:T

No offense intended
That just about sums it up pretty well.

Well, I could use another connection to vote for Dee, if you insist :T

Just there's no way I'm abandoning my top wanted.
That's okay, I was just joking (although you probably know that).

I was going to vote my top wanted (K. Rool) first, but then saw that Dee had only few votes, so I voted him instead.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Dreamed the reveal trailer of Bandana Dee. He had multiple jumps like the helpers of Kirby Super Star and he footstooled someone to his death. Just wanted to share.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Nice to see you over here, @ Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie . I'm more used to seeing your posts in the K. Rool thread!

That footstooling thing does sound very typically Bandana Dee. I really like that, and I hope there comes a time when they throw that into a trailer for real. :laugh:

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
We're having another slow day, it seems. None of the regulars are here.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
And there's now pre-orders open on 2016 Kirby calendars, just to add some Kirby talk into the mix.

No word on anything new from San-Ei yet (I check every day), but they've shown numerous things that they didn't have at the Tokyo Toy Show, so I'm hopeful for more new Kirby stuff before the end of the year from them.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm here. You're here. We're two of the regulars. :p
I'm sure you know what I meant, but that's true.
I'm here too. That makes three of us.
I always took you for more of a lurker. :evil:
I'm sure he's just busy with things. It's the weekends as well, so, maybe he's just taking a break.
Or maybe the K. Rool thread finally got him. Or maybe he's mysteriously disappeared right around the time where I could rise up and become supreme ruler of this thread.

You didn't hear any of that, did you?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Or maybe the K. Rool thread finally got him. Or maybe he's mysteriously disappeared right around the time where I could rise up and become supreme ruler of this thread.

Of course I didn't hear anything. I can't hear text. :troll:

Last edited:

Well, yes, I lurk here more than post here....:evil:

Top Bottom