• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Omg, that's exactly what I meant. That's what I meant, number of votes don't matter, it all about popularity, uniqueness, if the character can work well, and semi-etc. If the character fits into the met criteria than they may be put into the game. You see?
I agree, I felt gulty for voting for dee twice because to be cautious, but I realize that we probably have more than one vote since it has a limit, I voted for most characters I like, ill probably squeeze a vote in there for some others.
You don't have to play competitively to use simple moves...stop being bad:glare:
Anyway, backtracking a few pages, do you know what song I really wish was in Smash? Miracle Matter's theme from Crystal Shards. That's like, the second most metal theme in the series. Crystal Shards really had some great music, didn't it?
im not bad at smash, I hate 2 moves, just shut up, I dont want another argument:glare:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Japan's Collectible Badge Centre application for the 3DS just got some more Kirby content added.

It's possibly irrelevant, yes, but it's been dropped in alongside some stuff promoting the upcoming Super Mario Maker, which, in combination with the Kirby event in Harajuku, makes me think even more that we may be in for a new Kirby announcement of some sort in the coming weeks. (Yes, there are new Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Life items as well, but these games are constantly promoted, and often receive new content themselves. This makes these Kirby badges the odd ones out.)

Again, here's hoping that it leads to an announcement that could benefit Bandana Waddle Dee in some way, before the ballot's over.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Remember to make propaganda in Miiverse, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
Specially Miiverse.

Less than 2 months until the end of the ballot.
I have the feeling that those two months are going to feel pretty Sloooow. :| I don't know why.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
im not bad at smash, I hate 2 moves, just shut up, I dont want another argument:glare:
Ooh, you salty or naw? I was joking, I don't know if you're bad or not. But I get impression when you say you don't like two moves, simply because you don't know how to use them. And honestly, it's not like they're all that difficult to use. But they are incredible salt-inducers when used correctly.
By the end of it, we'll be saying how quickly they went! :laugh:
I'm still amazed at how quickly this year went.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64

A great movie inDEEd. Critics are saying:

"What an amazing film! The Deerectors were so creative!" -Magolor
"Why am I here?" -Meta Knight
"Poyo?" -Kirby
"What the squid am I doing watching this?! I need to plot for my Squid-Vasion!" -Squid Girl
"Gr8 B8, but not 8/8." -Common Internet Troll
"Nice movie, but it needs more clobberin'." -Dedede

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

"Poyo?" -Kirby
"What the squid am I doing watching this?! I need to plot for my Squid-Vasion!" -Squid Girl
I am 110% done. I'd probably watch this on premiere, buy it on Blu-Ray, and get it from that dude in front of Read Seafood that sells bootleg movies.

"Poyo?" -Kirby
Dee Trailer:
Do you know how it's like to be the weakest species on your planet ? To be bully just because of your looks, and not your character. You might have, but you haven't seen the full extend for these little guys.
:4kirby::Okay. Why is everyone thinking I'm the bad guy? They were shooting giant spheres of candy ammunition at me,they tried to run me over with TRAINS,and even to chop down trees on me. Plus, they always start a fight!
Sailor Dee: ALWAYS!? Don't you even think before you act? This has gone on for too long,... puffball.
(Scene change)
:4metaknight:: Do you think Kirby is really guilty?
:4dedede::Maybe. He always releases someone that could destroy our universe. Naive child.
(Following scene shows the three Waddle Dees helping and confronting other Waddle Dees.)

Find out how three Waddle Dees change the views of the people within their own country, and then their world.
Parasol Dee: Just because some of us are weak! Doesn't give him the rights to beat us up.
Magolor: You do know most of attacks on Kirby are from your "innocent"race.
Bandana Dee: Oh Yeah because all the biggest threads to Dreamland were Waddle Dees! Right!?

Morgan Freeman as Bandana Dee

Bandana Dee: We weren't always this violent towards others.
Johnny Depp as Parasol Dee
Parasol Dee: I think Kirby is more of a thread then a hero. :4kirby:: WHAT? HOW?!!
And...Nicolas Cage as Sailor Dee

Sailor Dee: HE'S GUILTY! WE DON'T NEED A TRIAL! JUST LOOK AT HIS TRACK RECORD!!
:4metaknight:: You mean how he saved the world every time it was in danger.

(Epic shot of the three Waddle Dees and the others Waddle Dees following them to the court house.)
Waddle on Waddle Dee
February 30, 1996
Rated: PG-13

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Dee Trailer:
Do you know how it's like to be the weakest species on your planet ? To be bully just because of your looks, and not your character. You might have, but you haven't seen the full extend for these little guys.
:4kirby::Okay. Why is everyone thinking I'm the bad guy? They were shooting giant spheres of candy ammunition at me,they tried to run me over with TRAINS,and even to chop down trees on me. Plus, they always start a fight!
Sailor Dee: ALWAYS!? Don't you even think before you act? This has gone on for too long,... puffball.
(Scene change)
:4dedede::Maybe. He always releases someone that could destroy our universe. Naive child.
(Following scene shows the three Waddle Dees helping and confronting other Waddle Dees.)

Find out how three Waddle Dees change the views of the people within their own country, and then their world.
Parasol Dee: Just because some of us are weak! Doesn't give him the rights to beat us up.
Bandana Dee: Oh Yeah because all the biggest threads to Dreamland were Waddle Dees! Right!?

Parasol Dee: I think Kirby is more of a thread then a hero. :4kirby:: WHAT? HOW?!!

(Epic shot of the three Waddle Dees and the others Waddle Dees following them to the court house.)
Waddle on Waddle Dee
February 30, 1996
Why is Nick Cage in this hypothetical movie. Nick Cage should never be in a hypothetical movie, especially ones based off these following things: comic books, video games

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Why is Nick Cage in this hypothetical movie. Nick Cage should never be in a hypothetical movie, especially ones based off these following things: comic books, video games
Like Ghost Rider, that movie was awful, but I digress.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
So it's agreed that Morgan Freeman would obviously be the best choice for Bandanna Dee's voice actor?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Now we need Samuel L. Jackson voicing Dedede and Chris Rock voicing Daroach and we'll be onto something.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Dee Trailer:
(Scene change)

Waddle on Waddle Dee
February 30, 1996
You're forgetting Eddy Murfy as Dark Matter.

Furret24

Smash Master

"Poyo?" -Kirby
It was so popular, it got a Blu-Ray release April 31st of the same year.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Ooh, you salty or naw? I was joking, I don't know if you're bad or not. But I get impression when you say you don't like two moves, simply because you don't know how to use them. And honestly, it's not like they're all that difficult to use. But they are incredible salt-inducers when used correctly.

I'm still amazed at how quickly this year went.
oh? I thought you were serious, sorry, I know, tbat fludd is a gimper, and cape is a reflecter, I just find them ineffective, thats all, no more arguments!:b:
Dee Trailer:
(Scene change)

Waddle on Waddle Dee
February 30, 1996
kirby is evil:demon:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
oh? I thought you were serious, sorry, I know, tbat fludd is a gimper, and cape is a reflecter, I just find them ineffective, thats all, no more arguments!:b:
I encountered a weird bug involving the F.L.U.D.D. whilst playing online yesterday: If it hits Dedede as he's beginning a Super Dedede Jump in the air, going sideways into the water, he'll be in the air for longer (which is normal when the F.L.U.D.D. hits him as he's jumping or flying), and then descend ludicrously slowly. My opponent didn't move as this happened, even though it was obvious that the aftershock was going to hit them, so I assume that they were just as bemused as I was. :laugh:

As for the cape, returning caped Gordos for one-hit KOs and shield-breaks is always fun, too, and the same goes for Villager when he's pocketed them. Actually, there's a thought, depending on how destructive Bandana Waddle Dee's spears are, if he has Spear Throw as a move, the same should apply to him, shouldn't it?

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I encountered a weird bug involving the F.L.U.D.D. whilst playing online yesterday: If it hits Dedede as he's beginning a Super Dedede Jump in the air, going sideways into the water, he'll be in the air for longer (which is normal when the F.L.U.D.D. hits him as he's jumping or flying), and then descend ludicrously slowly. My opponent didn't move as this happened, even though it was obvious that the aftershock was going to hit them, so I assume that they were just as bemused as I was. :laugh:

As for the cape, returning caped Gordos for one-hit KOs and shield-breaks is always fun, too, and the same goes for Villager when he's pocketed them. Actually, there's a thought, depending on how destructive Bandana Waddle Dee's spears are, if he has Spear Throw as a move, the same should apply to him, shouldn't it?
I don't think the spears would be nearly as powerful as the King's Gordos. It could do some crazy shield damage, since projectiles and sharp objects tend to to a lot of shield damage, and spears just happen to be both.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I don't think the spears would be nearly as powerful as the King's Gordos. It could do some crazy shield damage, since projectiles and sharp objects tend to to a lot of shield damage, and spears just happen to be both.
That works for me! Anything that's good for sending the hurt back to reflector users, and especially reflector spammers. :laugh:

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
All we need to do is replace Supa Hot Fire's face with Bandana Dee's abd the others with Smash fighters and we have the perfect GIF.
Edit:The GIF wouldn't load for some reason…

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Whichever one it is, congrats. :grin: I got a Pit Amiibo in the post, today, myself. I'm going to call him Feathers. :laugh:
I can't find out which one it is yet because it was left with a neighbour. My email tells me it was Lucario but I ordered that maybe 2-3 days ago. My Waddle Dee plush has an estimated delivery date of between 11th August and... 1st September. I guess that's my fault for ordering a Japanese import.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I can't find out which one it is yet because it was left with a neighbour. My email tells me it was Lucario but I ordered that maybe 2-3 days ago. My Waddle Dee plush has an estimated delivery date of between 11th August and... 1st September. I guess that's my fault for ordering a Japanese import.
Either way, postage is often surprisingly quick, these days. :laugh:

Is there any ways I could promote Bandana Dee? I feel like I could do much more than being on Smashboards.
If you have access to Miiverse, it only takes a couple of minutes to make a cute little drawing or a Play Journal entry. There's also options like retweeting postings from the campaign's Twitter account, or putting any artistic skills you may have to use and creating artwork or similar.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I wish I could trade my useless knowledge retainment skills for drawing skills. Then I would totally help in the propaganda front. I can't even draw Kirby the same multiple times in a row (there is a word for this and it's killing me that I can't remember the word).

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Question time. For those who main a Kirby character in Smash 4, who's your favourite non-Kirby character and for those who main a non-Kirby character in Smash 4, who's your favourite Kirby character? For me, it's the character I got the game for, Greninja.

Speaking of Greninja, the package was the Lucario amiibo. It turns out that my Greninja arrived as well. I ordered it from a different place than Lucario so I could get them both

Last edited:

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Question time. For those who main a Kirby character in Smash 4, who's your favourite non-Kirby character and for those who main a non-Kirby character in Smash 4, who's your favourite Kirby character? For me, it's the character I got the game for, Greninja.
I have always played Mario, Ness, Pikachu, Peach, Samus and Tink in brawl.
Favourite to play maybe Mario.
Favourite character, definently Samus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom