• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Question Time!
If you were to create a new copy ability, what would it be?

Niiiiiaiiiick

Smash Cadet
NNID
chaddertonu
3DS FC
5112-3996-5884
Question Time!
I'd probably make what's called a Digital Kirby, based around technology, where he can use powers like digital attacking clones of Kirby, throw computer files and folders (okay, maybe that's a bit too creative), and maybe even glitches.
Oh, and I'm "new" here, I guess.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Question Time!
- A spider would be cool. Climbing walls, swinging webs, biting...

- Bats! Hang on ceilings! Steal life from enemies! Wings!

- Mace/Flail, if only so Kirby can get an ability from all the Meta-Knights. That said, flails are kind of a cool weapon.

- Spirit, more of a focus on ghost powers than Ghost, which just possessed others. Telekinesis, cold winds, "jump scares," etc.

- An adaptation of the Top ability from the Anime could be very interesting.

That's about it...

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Question Time!
When I make a weird croosver of Pokemon with fossil fighters in my head fan fiction. I put kirby there using a new ability.

Bone Kirby!
The skin of its body are like from the vivosaur from Fossil Fighters Champions that have a black body with colored bones.
Kirby throw Bones like Dry Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. (DS) and use pile of bones to protec himself.

Dat all, definetily I want.

And yeah I got my King Dedede Amiibo, WAIT LIKE FREAKING 4 MONTHS AND THERE ONLY 4 SUPPLIES ONLY ON MY LOCAL GAMESTOP, GOD D*** I WAS REALLY LUCKY ESPECIALLY I LIVE IN A PLACE THAT IS NOT EVEN EXISTED AND YET, THE AMIIBO MAY DISSAPEAR LIKE DUST IN THE AIR.

Ness got 6 supplies... EARTHBOUND FANS UNITE.

Im pretty HYPE for the New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. Mega evolution are confirmed. Gate of Infinity was pertty Badass too but the variety of pokemon destroy the game. (less than 200 pokemon, C'mon were in the fifth generation at that moment and entering six gen.)

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Who here can draw Jigglypuff?
Does this count?

a anime version of bandana dee saying "sakurai-san please let me in smash!"
Your wish has been granted.

On a side note this actually inspired me to make a human Bandana Dee so...
here he is!
One last thing...
I know the letters came out tiny so I'll just write it here. "Bandana Dee? Isn't he just a random generic enemy?"

D

Deleted member

Question Time!
american kirby. he gets a bald eagle hat and wings while wielding guns that shoot missiles and has a american flag attached to his hat all while angry.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Question Time!
Djinn/Genie Kirby, I think a moveset that revolves entirely around charging an object (lamp) to unleash magic would be pretty fun and Genies are pretty cool.

D

Deleted member

Question Time!
For me the new kirby power ups I like to see in future kirby games is a Viking kirby when kirby sucks up axe knight,Mace ball kirby when kirby sucks up Mace Knight and rockstar kirby when he sucks up a rockstar type enemy.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Does this count?

Your wish has been granted.

On a side note this actually inspired me to make a human Bandana Dee so...
here he is!
One last thing...
I know the letters came out tiny so I'll just write it here. "Bandana Dee? Isn't he just a random generic enemy?"
Can you do Kalos Jigglypuff?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Question Time!
Feline Kirby. With cat ears and paws. Uses scratch attacks, can pounce on enemies for a distance, can roar to push away enemies. :awesome:

Tell me it won't be the cutest copy ability ever. :p

:231:

D

Deleted member

Feline Kirby. With cat ears and paws. Uses scratch attacks, can pounce on enemies for a distance, can roar to push away enemies. :awesome:

We sort of already have that one he is called animal kirby

oh god I hope HAL brings back animal kirby in future kirby games :bluejump:!

Last edited by a moderator:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Question Time!
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking...

Wizard Kirby - Wait, don't we already have Magic Kirby? Well, yes, but Magic Kirby can't cast spells or anything. It's actually a disappointment that it's called "magic" and it doesn't even use real magic. This copy ability can change that, giving Kirby to cast numerous spells, such as transforming his enemies, shooting fire balls, and summoning creatures to aid him temporarily.
Dragon Kirby - I guess this can be best described as a combination of both Fire and Wing Kirby. Kinda basic, but it could be useful I suppose.
Mace Kirby - If I recall, there was a Knight in the Meta Knights that used a Mace right? Why not give Kirby the ability to wield the same spiky ball of death? Great for breaking walls and dealing massive damage.
Paper Kirby - Think of it as an homage to the Paper Mario series. In Paper Mario, Mario is able to pull off moves in theme to the namesake of his paperness, so allow Kirby the same advantages. Flip around so that you'll go by enemies unnoticed, and pull off other papery to attack foes (they might get a paper cut).
Magnet Kirby - This one is more geared towards puzzle's and movement. This allows Kirby to use magnets to walk on walls and ceilings, as well as allowing him attract small metallic objects to him. He'd have very basic electric attacks for fighting.

Do any of these sound good?

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking...

Wizard Kirby - Wait, don't we already have Magic Kirby? Well, yes, but Magic Kirby can't cast spells or anything. It's actually a disappointment that it's called "magic" and it doesn't even use real magic. This copy ability can change that, giving Kirby to cast numerous spells, such as transforming his enemies, shooting fire balls, and summoning creatures to aid him temporarily.
Dragon Kirby - I guess this can be best described as a combination of both Fire and Wing Kirby. Kinda basic, but it could be useful I suppose.
Mace Kirby - If I recall, there was a Knight in the Meta Knights that used a Mace right? Why not give Kirby the ability to wield the same spiky ball of death? Great for breaking walls and dealing massive damage.
Paper Kirby - Think of it as an homage to the Paper Mario series. In Paper Mario, Mario is able to pull off moves in theme to the namesake of his paperness, so allow Kirby the same advantages. Flip around so that you'll go by enemies unnoticed, and pull off other papery to attack foes (they might get a paper cut).
Magnet Kirby - This one is more geared towards puzzle's and movement. This allows Kirby to use magnets to walk on walls and ceilings, as well as allowing him attract small metallic objects to him. He'd have very basic electric attacks for fighting.

Do any of these sound good?
Magic Kirby is basic on real world magicians and their magic tricks, which is why he uses cards and pulls things out of hats, but I really like the idea of Kirby using more "fictional" magic as an ability.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Elephant Kirby!
He gains a trunk that can suck up enemies like a vaccum, then throw them like Whip Kirby or you could simply slam them!
COME ON AND SLAM-- Ahem. Sorry. That's a good idea, but it seems a little too op. Kirbys all about op though, so I guess it counts.

D

Deleted member

Question Time!
Chrono Kirby!
He could stop time, throw knifes and sqash you with a gaint steamroller:teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Cat Mario and Feline Kirby. Do we get Tabby Samus next?

Furret24

Smash Master
I remember when we were a small community of 6 people that just posted alot :p

Those were the days... About a year ago xD

We've come about 400 pages since then... All for One cause, The Dee
80% of the posts made he for the last 10 or so pages are made by the same 10 or so people who just post a lot still. It hasn't changed all too much, except that other people come too. This is likely why we're the 2nd most replied and viewed thread here.

Also, 3 to go.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Make that 1.
As for new Copy Abilities, I would create Scope Kirby. It's Kirby, with a Super Scope. Cause why not? It wouldn't be hard to make a moveset for him. Rapid shots, scatter shots, charge shots, all that good ****.

Last edited:
Top Bottom