• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I might have to end up importing Jigglypuff from Japan, cause it doesn't look like I'll be getting one here anytime soon.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys; a new hint has been shown on Smashboards; It is of a texture that looks stone/steel/metal-like. We all know that the tip of Bandana Dee's spear is of those types of textures (it's mostly stone-like though), but the hint does appear to be pointing towards him. :p (the previous hint was that the color of this next smashified character was red, so it increases the chances that it is Bandana Dee).

Link to hint: https://twitter.com/smashified/status/619332748344455169?lang=en

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Well guys; a new hint has been shown on Smashboards; It is of a texture that looks stone/steel/metal-like. We all know that the tip of Bandana Dee's spear is of those types of textures (it's mostly stone-like though), but the hint does appear to be pointing towards him. :p (the previous hint was that the color of this next smashified character was red, so it increases the chances that it is Bandana Dee).

omg please!!! Watch it be Wonder red's belt or some **** xD

It has to be the Dee.

#10 is then Isaac...

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'd buy the Retro Mario amiibo if it wasn't the size of Coke can. It probably cost like, $20. As much of a sucker as I am for Mario, ain't nobody got time for that.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
This may have been a question asked before, but how many jumps do you expect Bandanna Dee to have compared to the other Kirby characters? I sort of expect at least 3-4 jumps but each jump is worse than the last, like Charizard's jumps.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'd buy the Retro Mario amiibo if it wasn't the size of Coke can. It probably cost like, $20. As much of a sucker as I am for Mario, ain't nobody got time for that.
Speaking of Mario, or more specifically Luigi. During the Year of Luigi, I got on Club Nintendo to see what was new. Lo and behold it just so happened to be the day they updated it with the Luigi's Mansion 2 Diorama Statue. I was like "Oh, that's cool. I'll dig it." So today I was wondering how much the thing was worth... First thing I see is an eBay offer for $210. :crazy: I thought it was quite common?!

Last edited:

Zoljinx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zoljinx
3DS FC
5343-8245-7441

although i would like to see it happen. the other hints don't sync up with Bandana Dee, for starters the Smashified website has a hint listed of character 9 not being a silent protagonist. (as seen here.) so unless Bandana Dee has somehow spoken in a game, i find it unlikely to be him.

sorry to enter the thread bursting a bubble, but i've been tentative on becoming a supporter for Bandana Dee for a while. and i'm gonna go ahead and say i support. Waddle Dees have always been one of my favorite "races" in Nintendo games and to see one enter stardom like Bandana Dee has is nice to see.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

The hint for the next Smashified character was not that they were red, one of the materials was that color.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
although i would like to see it happen. the other hints don't sync up with Bandana Dee, for starters the Smashified website has a hint listed of character 9 not being a silent protagonist. (as seen here.) so unless Bandana Dee has somehow spoken in a game, i find it unlikely to be him.
Well, he does have some lines in Super Star Ultra.

:231:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

sorry to enter the thread bursting a bubble, but i've been tentative on becoming a supporter for Bandana Dee for a while. and i'm gonna go ahead and say i support. Waddle Dees have always been one of my favorite "races" in Nintendo games and to see one enter stardom like Bandana Dee has is nice to see.
Well, he's not silent or a protagonist

Troykv

Smash Master
This may have been a question asked before, but how many jumps do you expect Bandanna Dee to have compared to the other Kirby characters? I sort of expect at least 3-4 jumps but each jump is worse than the last, like Charizard's jumps.
He will has multiple jumps... but less that the Kirby Trio... probably 3 (like charizard) as you said.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Every time I come onto this thread, I see that gruesome poll at the top of the page which shows that I voted "no, don't want the Dee in Smash", months ago, out of pure egoism during the pre-Sm4sh speculation days. (I wasn't open-minded back then, all I cared about were Sheik and Isaac).

Now I'd really love to support Bandana Dee! (Please don't mind my sig, I actually support almost anybody that isn't K.Rool, Krystal or Rayman).

Spread the D love~

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Also, Falkoopa senpai, is that gbc phanpy something you painstakingly put at the bottom of all your posts or is it some pseudo Signature deal?
I myself add it in every post. After a few weeks, it just became muscle memory. Takes barely a couple of seconds now. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's cool. What made you start doing it?
Fellow moderator Camalange ends every post with a Haunter. I liked it and just copied it... ehehe. :teeth: As for why Phanpy, I just like the Pokémon (and elephants too. :p)

Last edited:

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Fellow moderator Camalange ends every post with a Haunter. I liked it and just copied it... ehehe. :teeth: As for why Phanpy, I just like the Pokémon (and elephants too. :p)

Phanphy is the best gen 2 Ground type

He would be the best ground type if he got ground moves via level up

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Who here can draw Jigglypuff?
I can't, unfortunately. My ability to draw small blobby characters is just too biased towards the Kirby series to be able to get it right. :laugh:

While I'm here, there's a teeny tiny bit of Kirby news of relevance to merchandise collectors. Pre-orders are open on San-Ei's five little keychain/mascot Kirby plushes, as shown at the Tokyo Toy Show;

Standard
Jump
Hovering
Dangling
Sleeping

Just making a note of it in case anyone wants to get any of them. No word on the All Star Collection re-issues or any of the newly-added Waddle Dee stuff yet, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom