• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Yeah, or that! :laugh: (I kind of lean towards this or plot-hole, since either way it contradicts a bunch of other stuff.)

Also, man, 02 was so cool... Such a shame that we don't see stuff quite like that anymore.

:laugh:

I always do! Dedede is my one true main.
Then again how long was Adeleine on Popstar anyway? She might have stayed there doodling and painting a bit longer than she thought she was :troll:

That's what they want you to think :chuckle:
Who? The waddle dee? Little buggers... I blame the waddle dee.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I also believe in the official stated size. Because if there's one thing recurring video game characters have in common, it's that they don't have size consistency. And of course there are other things like cameos(the Samus cameo in DL3 for example) where thinking about representing the correct ratio of Kirby to Samus's height is not something you'd have on your mind or do normally :laugh:

Not to mention some Nintendo characters evolve in terms of design gradually. There are some like Olimar who've managed to stay consistent(within the Pikmin series...), then there are some like Bowser who has sometimes been about the size of Mario and at other times 3x his size...

Unless the official stated size is crap. Like if Nintendo announced that Bandana Dee is fifty feet high I'd register that as non-canon in an instant :estatic:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So there was this Youtube video a while back about the Smash Ballot and people were told to post in the comments about who they wanted, so when the next video came out the results were clearly rigged but Bandana Dee got into third place alongside the Inkling and King K. Rool, so when I went to the comments to complain about it being rigged, I saw @Jiggly saying he was happy Bandana Dee got third and some guy comes and says, ''but he lost to Inkling and thank god he lost to K. Rool'' or something like that, and goes on about how the characters that ''won'' the ''poll'' (Banjo, K. Rool, FLIPPING RAYMAN) and says Bandana Dee lost this time, I just wanted to share this with you guys. Also let me just say that the person who kept going on was a big fan of the Youtuber and practically loves him.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
So there was this Youtube video a while back about the Smash Ballot and people were told to post in the comments about who they wanted, so when the next video came out the results were clearly rigged but Bandana Dee got into third place alongside the Inkling and King K. Rool, so when I went to the comments to complain about it being rigged, I saw @Jiggly saying he was happy Bandana Dee got third and some guy comes and says, ''but he lost to Inkling and thank god he lost to K. Rool'' or something like that, and goes on about how the characters that ''won'' the ''poll'' (Banjo, K. Rool, FLIPPING RAYMAN) and says Bandana Dee lost this time, I just wanted to share this with you guys. Also let me just say that the person who kept going on was a big fan of the Youtuber and practically loves him.

In all due fairness those are all big candidates anyway (The dee is too..those fellows saying stuff like that are just biased, and probably one of those MAH SLOTS kind of fans..)..... but an unofficial youtube video doesn't mean JACK. Doesn't mean jack for the Dee, or jack for the competition. Unless the ENTIRE FANBASES for K. Rool, Banjo, Rayman, Splatoon, and Bandana Dee piled into that video and commented, I wouldn't even bat an eye on that..

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
do you guys think there will be a smash bros announcement anytime soon?

Sadly, I can't see any reason for there to be one soon, as bad as I want one. I really wish there will be, but I don't think that's the case :(.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I expect another 2 months also.
I don't have much to say....
This summer heat is killing all of us (metaphorically of course)
It's taking all my time because I'll randomly fall asleep for 2-4 hours and I sleep a lot already
I wish we could run the AC but dang that stuff is expensive.
I don't know why I keep pressing enter
But I'm having fun
I just woke up from one of those previously mentioned naps of terror
Well I'm bored anyone wanna Wii U Smash?

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
It's taking all my time because I'll randomly fall asleep for 2-4 hours and I sleep a lot already
But I'm having fun
**** yes me add me

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
But I'm having fun
Soooooo... any more videos coming soon? :colorful::bluejump:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yeah, this thread does feel like a social thread rather than a Bandana Dee thread sometimes, lol

D

Deleted member

Yeah, this thread does feel like a social thread rather than a Bandana Dee thread sometimes, lol
It's good to have fun and rest, but we still have a task at hand...
We'll keep at it. I promise you that.

For Glory is full of ehhh... bad players XD
But it's still fun.
Yeah.
I've encountered like two notable players today, both Falcon players. Other than that, most of the opponents I find aren't that notable.
I have been seeing a lot of Roys lately. LOL
If you like, we can fight tomorrow.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I've encountered like two notable players today, both Falcon players. Other than that, most of the opponents I find aren't that notable.
I have been seeing a lot of Roys lately. LOL
If you like, we can fight tomorrow.
That would be awesome.
Yeah, a lot of Roys and Ryus XD
Well, we don't have something to discuss right now so...
I mean, all the most popular threads are off-topic most of the time.
want to play some matches add me plz
Added.
Do you still want to play?
Maybe some 3 players matches?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, we don't have something to discuss right now so...
I mean, all the most popular threads are off-topic most of the time.
You have a point there...
Just like Bandana Dee's spear has a point! Yay for on-topic discussion!
(Nah, but seriously I understand. Hopefully Omni gets to a Smashified Bandana Dee or something, then there'd be something to deescuss).

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
You have a point there...
Just like Bandana Dee's spear has a point! Yay for on-topic discussion!
(Nah, but seriously I understand. Hopefully Omni gets to a Smashified Bandana Dee or something, then there'd be something to deescuss).
Hahaha.
I think that if Bandana Dee is not the next Smashified, Krystal will be chosen and then Bandana Dee.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I remember Omni bringing up Geno and how much of a ruckus he'd cause if he was the "leaked" character instead of Rayman, so I'm thinking Geno might be next, if not Bandanna Dee.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Hahaha.
I think that if Bandana Dee is not the next Smashified, Krystal will be chosen and then Bandana Dee.
I remember Omni bringing up Geno and how much of a ruckus he'd cause if he was the "leaked" character instead of Rayman, so I'm thinking Geno might be next, if not Bandanna Dee.
Its Isaac.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I want to believe it'd be Bandana Dee, but I rarely even see the character suggested in Omni's videos so I dunno.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
To be honest, I doubt Artsy would do any Kirby character because they all have that bright design thing about them so the character would look basically the exact same. I mean, he could redesign a few things like putting a logo on his bandana or something, but that's about it. But me and my pessimism about things. -shrug-

Top Bottom