• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Okay guys I just created a Twitter to vote for Bandana Waddle Dee XD
I also favorited all the BD tweets that I saw
Sorry if I'm not really useful these times, but I don't have the ability to make a comic, a slogan or a video :drshrug:
Maybe I'll give it a try eventually, but I'm kinda busy for the moment
Sorry about that :ohwell:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Okay guys I just created a Twitter to vote for Bandana Waddle Dee XD
I also favorited all the BD tweets that I saw
Sorry if I'm not really useful these times, but I don't have the ability to make a comic, a slogan or a video :drshrug:
Maybe I'll give it a try eventually, but I'm kinda busy for the moment
Sorry about that :ohwell:
Any bit helps, Brodana.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Guys, when you play smash bros online or any other game that lets you change your tag, change it to vote for bandana dee or something along those lines.

It may get him known out there.
On that note, does anyone have any ideas for making the same sentiment fit within the character limit for StreetPass greetings on the 3DS? If memory serves, the limit is 16 characters, including spaces.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Vote DEELC?

might that work?
I'm unsure, as it may not adequately explain who's being voted for.

The best I've been able to manage is "BandanaDee4Smash", but I'm not too fond of having to omit the spaces and allow a number to masquerade as a word. :laugh:

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I'm unsure, as it may not adequately explain who's being voted for.

The best I've been able to manage is "BandanaDee4Smash", but I'm not too fond of having to omit the spaces and allow a number to masquerade as a word. :laugh:
Vote DEELC?

might that work?
One could also throw in #WaddleOn probably, right?

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
We can't dwell on it. They'll be missed, sure, but there's more important business at the moment.

D

Deleted member

I hope this thread becomes the BDee social when he gets in. We can then get ahead of zelda in posts :D

btw I call dibs on the BDee competitive and metagame discussion thread :p
If Bandana Dee gets in, then I call the Player Finder Thread and Videos thread.

Burruni

Smash Hero
WHEN Bandana Dee gets in (not IF, you redcoats).

Dibs on....

That one thread that ends up getting invalidated because it's only n00b tier advanced techniques, like how :4bowserjr: keeps getting threads that tell people to Z-drop koopalngs or to jump out of koopa drift to do an aerial.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
WHEN Bandana Dee gets in (not IF, you redcoats).

Dibs on....

That one thread that ends up getting invalidated because it's only n00b tier advanced techniques, like how :4bowserjr: keeps getting threads that tell people to Z-drop koopalngs or to jump out of koopa drift to do an aerial.
You used Bowser Jr. as a noun.

Burruni

Smash Hero
GRC and I think that we don't have to be that arrogant, I mean, maybe Bandana Dee is likely, but we don't really know with Sakurai.
Chandy you should know me better. That was just a joke to try to get people in a bit of a good mood. Keep optimistic. We've got some of the best credentials out there.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Chandy you should know me better. That was just a joke to try to get people in a bit of a good mood. Keep optimistic. We've got some of the best credentials out there.
This too.

Guys when things may seem bad we have to remember to not be down about it, remember when bandana dee wasn't in smash bros? we didn't give up then, and we shouldn't ever. Even if we have to wait for smash 5

D

Deleted member

Cheer up guys I found this funny video too help you all lighten the mood.

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Hey guys! Haven't posted here in a while. I see we finally started to take action for Bandana Dee, this is the support he really needs. These are some really nice pictures. I'll vote on smashify, let me know if there's anything else I can do (I can make some ugly signatures if ya want). It's truly spectacular to see how far Bandana Dee has come, a character I initially thought was near impossible when I first posted here. Keep up the good work everybody!

also bai @Reserved I'm gonna miss ur weirdness

c u in a few days when u come crying back to us ;)

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I feel like "when" is the better verb here. He WILL get in if we keep this up, even if it's not via the Smash Ballot. It could be six years from now, but if we get out there and make ourselves known, it will happen eventually. Even if it takes...FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! (If you don't watch SpongeBob, this joke will fly over your head.)
Who doesn't have a FB? :T

Jesus, my internet is so bad right now, I can't see it XD
I will try later.
You know Chandy, they say Facebook is dying out. I don't believe in social media cause to me it's just a long-distance way to stir up ****.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Farewell fellow kirby modder @Reserved and Monster Kirby Hunter @kirby_queen .

You really keep the thread hype up! Now we move on... People leave but were always walk for a new future of endless possibilities.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
CAn one of you guy flash animate because we can use some better than this to campaign
I can but my other laptop is very very slow :/ and I don't want to buy that stupid subscription. if you want to see some of my work I got a youtube 13johs21 don't ask why it's really old and I have not used flash in a while

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Like 90% of the people in the planet has FB and it's still extremely popular, at least in my country.
Keywords being "your country." Down here in old America, Facebook is starting to lose out to Twitter and Instagram.
He says on Smashboards. :p
That's different.
Farewell fellow kirby modder @Reserved and Monster Kirby Hunter @kirby_queen .

You really keep the thread hype up! Now we move on... People leave but were always walk for a new future of endless possibilities.
Must...resist....Sonic reference.

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Ok, so after reading through the past 9 pages I feel kinda guilty now. I haven't posted here in like 15 pages and all I've really done to spread the B-Dee love is convert my friends to Bandana Deesim. So sorry about that :(. Then, on top of that Kirby_Queen and Reserved leave! Two of the most supportive and Oldest members we had! However, It's great that we are getting back on the B-Dee propaganda machine! We need to keep it going since we've already built a lot of momentum! But again sorry for the inactivity! I'll try and be more in the thread now like I was 150 pages ago when the roster leaks just came out!

Top Bottom