• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Flying_Skitty said:
This image makes me sad because not only did BitF end months ago, but Frederick really starts to lose his edge around chapter 12 or so.

Watching his interactions with Owain were pretty funny though.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
This image makes me sad because not only did BitF end months ago, but Frederick really starts to lose his edge around chapter 12 or so.

Watching his interactions with Owain were pretty funny though.
Give him Paragon, he will be 2 times better. As for BitF,
TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!!!!! They do need to come back though.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I tried.
Do you want me to make one using the BITF style stuff? I actually thought about doing that before you posted it while looking up the weapon triangle, but then I thought, that probably wasn't what you wanted.:lol: Guess I was wrong!

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
As cool as the Xenologues sound, I am a poor people. at least I have a new busted unit in Miriel!Morgan.
I always used Nowi!Morgan for manakete or Chrom(and Dark Flier FeMU)!Morgan just for manakete Morgan or Galeforce Lucina and Morgan.

I tried.
Do you want me to make one using the BITF style stuff? I actually thought about doing that before you posted it while looking up the weapon triangle, but then I thought, that probably wasn't what you wanted.:lol: Guess I was wrong!
Its good but BitF's was the type I was thinking of.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Do you think we should use a QR code to direct people to the ballot? Some people are really lazy and this kinda thing actually helps, believe it or not.
Smash_Ballot (1).png

Rather crappy QR code I made, if anyone has a better design feel free to use that instead.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Thanks for your help guys and girls.

OK, our next step, EVERYONE tweet:

"@smashified
Bandana Dee for the next #Smashified , please".

You can write it in another form if you want, but use the hashtag and the "@smashified" at the start.

And yeah, follow the Twitter if you didn't do it yet, please.
It's in the OP.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I also tried too, just finished mine a few seconds before Zero posted his.

Is that any good?
Much better than mine :b:. It looks great!
Thanks for your help guys and girls.

OK, our next step, EVERYONE tweet:

"@smashified
Bandana Dee for the next #Smashified , please".

You can write it in another form if you want, but use the hashtag and the "@smashified" at the start.

And yeah, follow the Twitter if you didn't do it yet, please.
It's in the OP.
I made a twitter just to follow you, so I'm pretty new to it, do I go to Artsy Omni's page and post it there, or do I just hit Tweet (Sorry for incompetence at social media, never used it before)?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
We will also make, probably, a Facebook page and others.

Much better than mine :b:. It looks great!

I made a twitter just to follow you, so I'm pretty new to it, do I go to Artsy Omni's page and post it there, or do I just hit Tweet (Sorry for incompetence at social media, never used it before)?
Thank you.
Hey @ Chandeelure Chandeelure how would some fan-made Palutena's guidence shorts work out?
Sure, everything helps.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Hey @ Chandeelure Chandeelure how would some fan-made Palutena's guidence shorts work out?
I'm sure they'd be nice extras for us! If you know about anything like that or anyone who could make one, give us contact! I actually wrote a bunch of Smash 4 codecs some time ago, so I'd love to help out with that.

Also, guys.
https://twitter.com/GRsCousin/status/605920969635426307
I tweeted Smashified this. They favorited it the same day.

They favorite all #Smashified tweets made out of them, it seems.

I cannot stress enough how big this is to us. They will notice if we keep requesting BWD from them. Everyone, as many of you as possible, tweet @smashified saying that you want Bandana Waddle Dee for the next Smashified! It's by far the easiest yet most effective thing we can do now. Keep them flooded with daily tweets and we'll have our first milestone for the campaign complete!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It's amazing how fast the mood changed. Guess I was right when I said we weeded out the weak ones. Good job, everybody. Your making Bandanna Dee and Lord Jigglypuff proud. We keep working, it'll all pay off in 4 months.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Hey, what's goin' on guys?

Oh, business stuff.

Crap, now I need to thing of a good contribution

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm sorry I forgot to respond, but I've still been trying to go to other sites to spread Bandana Dee's propaganda. I've been going to sites and saying:
Vote for Bandana Waddle Dee here! https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
And make sure to say yes to him here! http://smashboards.com/threads/band...im-on-smashbros-com-deelc-can-be-real.324430/
Probably my 5th or 6th ballot vote so it may not matter much but this post actually convinced me to go vote for him! So yeah, your strategy might work.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603

Made my own take of the Weapon Triangle blurb. What do you guys think?

(The Hammer is a special type of Axe in the Fire Emblem series, for the record.)

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I can't think of anything for the Guidance for Bandana Dee right now, except something about a cookie, but I did think of a comic about Villager pocketing all of King Dedede's Waddle Dee army.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Palutena's Guidance. On the spot. GO! (Ok not really. The first two lines and the last two lines were from a Palutena's Guidance I had made previously, but the middle part is on the spot.)
Pit: Hey look it's a Waddle Dee.
Viridi: Aw! It's so cute! Too bad they are useless in battle.
Palutena: Don't be so quick to assume. This Waddle Dee is called Bandana Dee, and he can use that spear of his to give his opponents a good thrashing.
Viridi: Like those Parasol Waddle Dees that just happen to reflect your projectiles.
Palutena: No. This is much different. Bandana Dee will try to play keep away as much as he can with the range he has with that spear.
Pit: So I should just stand back right?
Palutena: No. He can also throw his spear, and in rapid succession too. This combined with the fact that he can easily recover makes him a strong opponent.
Pit: Where does he keep all those spears anyway?
Palutena: Um.........Hammerspace?

D

Deleted member

Can someone put this in the gif saying "This could be you playing Bandana Waddle Dee in smash 4 for DEELC" I want to give a huge thank you for Zero Soul for making this wonderful gif!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I've just caught up on the thread, and things are looking great, aren't they? I'm trying to think of something useful that I could contribute, right now - I hope something comes to mind.

I do have a quick suggestion, though: Make sure to double-check your images and promotional text for correct spelling and grammar. Whilst generally nobody minds it in conversation unless it's completely impossible to understand what's being said, getting it wrong in a professional capacity looks sloppy, and can reflect badly on a campaign - I'm sure we don't want that! ;)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well, I've posted my thing to Smashwiki, Google +, YouTube, Twitter, Miiverse, and every Kirby related SubReddit, except the Nintendo one. Any more suggestions?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Well, I've posted my thing to Smashwiki, Google +, YouTube, Twitter, Miiverse, and every Kirby related SubReddit, except the Nintendo one. Any more suggestions?
Like I keep stressing to everyone, Bandana Waddle Dee for #Smashified is the biggest suggestion anyone could follow right now. Try not to spam it, but definitely try to grab your friends and get the movement for that going.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Can someone put this in the gif saying "This could be you playing Bandana Waddle Dee in smash 4 for DEELC" I want to give a huge thank you for Zero Soul for making this wonderful gif!
Aww, thank you!

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
The animation I'm going to be doing is similar to how Gajin Goombah does it (Ignore the intro whatever just get to the segment where he is actually talking...)
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
This is kind of a weird question but which feet do you guys want?

Not only are they different colors (I went for Kirby Triple Deluxe)
But there feet are a bit different which one?

I need answers peeps

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
This is kind of a weird question but which feet do you guys want?

Not only are they different colors (I went for Kirby Triple Deluxe)
But there feet are a bit different which one?
I'd personally go with the feet on the left, to keep his art style the same as Triple Deluxe. It would be best to keep everything similar, I think. But choose whichever one you feel fits better, as the most important part is that the creator is doing it the way they want to.

Top Bottom