• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Very well said, my home skillet. We should all take this to heart.
Y'all like my new pic?
It looks awesome :p

OH by the way guys! I forgot another big point... one that can be a bit trickier to deal with if you don't know what you're doing/aren't careful..

-Don't try to detract from other characters, if possible. This is often the sort of thing that will start a flame war. If you start talking trash about another character ( ESPECIALLY in their own thread..), you WILL get negative feed back, and your point will be lost. Instead, keep detractions against competition to a minimum. ONLY engage against that character if it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. For example if they are using that character as the back bone for their arguments.. Even then, try to be nice about toasting them. Throw arguments as to why that character wouldn't get in over the character they are detracting. (Again, be polite.. don't necessarily flat out state their character will not join smash, as that too, could start an unnecessary flame war.)

Remember: Your goal is to prevent your character from being dragged down by poor arguments. It is NOT to pick apart other campaigns. In a way, think of it as defusing a bomb. If you go about it hostilely, and negatively, you could end up cutting the wrong wire, and causing the whole thing to blow up. We of course don't want that. Care is key in these situations to prevent campaign wars (and of course attention of moderators...)

On a latter note, not that it isn't impossible to completely shut down a user that is using a character to shamelessly detract another... (I for example shut down a user using Shovel Knight to detract against Shantae several months back. I won't go into detail, but... lets just say I slammed it down. HARD...)

Anyway, I hope this all helps.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Everyone take notes on what @ Manic Rykker Manic Rykker is saying. These are exactly the kind of mindset/PR tactics we need to approach.

@ Chandeelure Chandeelure
If you can gradually update the OP to include a "How to Properly Support BWD" section using the analyses we create, connections we make, and observations we learn, that would do a good job in both getting newcomers up to speed as well as keeping our progress a recurrent theme throughout the thread rather than a mere trend.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Oh by the way.. It wouldn't be all that bad of an idea to kick up a Anti-Detractor wall for this thread.

What that is basically, is a list of various detractions shut down with logical, and effective facts and counter arguments. I helped get one started up in the Shantae thread as an example. Not only do they help keep false information to a minimum, it can also serve as a guide to our fellow supporters and assist them.

To start, think of the usual, common arguments people like to throw against the character. Set up your fact/counter against this, and add it to the wall.

Basically put, you build up the wall even further whenever you encounter a new argument against the character you don't have a counter for. This is why it can be fun and helpful to the campaign to engage these detractors: They can, in an ironic twist, end up helping us organize our defense. As you are always bound to run into a new point from them after you shut down the usual generic counters they usually throw against a character.

Detractor walls can especially help with characters that get A LOT of unfounded flak, and unnecessary hate. (like Shantae for example)

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Everyone take notes on what @ Manic Rykker Manic Rykker is saying. These are exactly the kind of mindset/PR tactics we need to approach.

@ Chandeelure Chandeelure
If you can gradually update the OP to include a "How to Properly Support BWD" section using the analyses we create, connections we make, and observations we learn, that would do a good job in both getting newcomers up to speed as well as keeping our progress a recurrent theme throughout the thread rather than a mere trend.
I added Manic Rykker's post in the OP, I just copied it because I'm a little busy.
I don't know exactly how to write it.

I will also... and obviously XD, add the Twitter account to the OP (when it's ready).

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
If were going to be shooting down (falsly founded) dissenting thoughts, I think a good one to start with would be that Kirby is small and doesn't need a 4th rep. But before I can do that, can someone tell me where the misconception that Kirby is a small franchise comes from (seriously, we have 34 million units sold, what the DeDeDe?)? I would love to know where on Earth that came from.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
-In my opinion there really isn't a way to change a deetractors opinion they will always only see Bandanna as a Waddle Dee with a bandanna. After all any person who detracts will almost NEVER change there opinion.

-Our characters design is the real thing that holds us back in so many situations...K rool has his history, Shantae has...everything (even though I had no idea who Shantae was until this entire Smash Ballot)..Bandanna Dee has his spear but without it the general populaces sees him only as a "waste of a character slot" and that's something we honestly can't change...It's his character design.

-Yes, I have noticed this thread has became more of a Kirby thread in general (hence why I don't talk as much as I did when we were focused on Bandanna Dee) I really haven't liked it to be completely honest...

-As for propaganda I am making a MUCH more professional Bandanna Dee video that I may need voice actors for actually (This isn't the thing you need to DEE prepared for) I'm just gonna spam you guys with likes

-There is one thing I disagree with to be completely honest I think our some what blindness of knowing Bandanna Dee is sorta unlikely is what keeps us running.. If I were to have believed that I would have never ran into this thread it's what keeps us going and to be completely honest I...love it..this group..thread is the best thing that has happened to me for a long time (I'm not even kidding)

-I feel us as people need to start making more attempts at least at artwork animations things like that spread the word we can't sit here as siting ducks and expect results...

-Family friendly slogan huh.... "Waddle on to Smash!" The best I could think of

-If you really want people to be nice to deetractors we really need set rules:
*Cursing can't be done..it makes us all look bad.
*Don't insult them it makes them more willing to fight back (like when people taunt me on Smash 4 glory :3)

-THE UNNECESSARY MEMES NEED TO STOP
This came really apparent to me when that deetractor came in and said "Is this a joke thread" honestly that was extremely embarrassing to me...that's all I have to say on that matter

-This one is more pointed at me PLEASE for the love of dessus bring up any other characters being unlikely or stupid as you can see from past events it turns us against each other and similar to when the Adeliene thread attack Bandanna Dee could possibly bring other groups over here becoming enemies with even more people (this means no Dark Matter Swordsmen talk for me :T I will be posting him at the end of my post on my computer I love how he sparks up my post)

-I really think it's time for us to get a move on stop sitting here..I really don't know what else to do and I feel that it's about time we focus again.Also summer break is coming for us youngens so we got more time on our hands come on

LETS GET MOVING BANDANNA BRIGADE!!!!

EDIT:I'm reading the post put after your post Chandelure so if I reinstated some things, sorry.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I added Manic Rykker's post in the OP, I just copied it because I'm a little busy.
I don't know exactly how to write it.

I will also... and obviously XD, add the Twitter account to the OP (when it's ready).
Like I said, gradually. A copy-paste is good for now, but when you find the time, try to find the words for it so as to make the OP look that much better for it.
If were going to be shooting down (falsly founded) dissenting thoughts, I think a good one to start with would be that Kirby is small and doesn't need a 4th rep. But before I can do that, can someone tell me where the misconception that Kirby is a small franchise comes from (seriously, we have 34 million units sold, what the DeDeDe?)? I would love to know where on Earth that came from.
Mind you, we'll need to be tact while we do this, so shooting down shouldn't be our goal so much as deconstructing.

As for Kirby being a small franchise, this is literally the first I've heard of someone use it simply because of how unfounded that statement is. Could you possibly paste an example of where you heard this?
-In my opinion there really isn't a way to change a deetractors opinion they will always only see Bandanna as a Waddle Dee with a bandanna. After all any person who detracts will almost NEVER change there opinion.
And with that attitude, all it does is guarantee that. If they don't like BWD simply because of the character, that's one thing, but if there's reasoning to why they don't like BWD, as a support-base we can at least handle their arguments piece-by-piece with objective reasoning. If they see BWD in a better light for it, great. If they have no better opinion despite their argument being peacefully retorted in full, then that no longer becomes our concern. What matters is that we try to spread our support for the Dee in a respectable manner, not antagonize others for not already sharing it.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Like I said, gradually. A copy-paste is good for now, but when you find the time, try to find the words for it so as to make the OP look that much better for it.

Mind you, we'll need to be tact while we do this, so shooting down shouldn't be our goal so much as deconstructing.

As for Kirby being a small franchise, this is literally the first I've heard of someone use it simply because of how unfounded that statement is. Could you possibly paste an example of where you heard this?
You are actually what we have been needing for ever...thank you so much.

this thing is huge lol

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord

-Our characters design is the real thing that holds us back in so many situations...K rool has his history, Shantae has...everything (even though I had no idea who Shantae was until this entire Smash Ballot)..Bandanna Dee has his spear but without it the general populaces sees him only as a "waste of a character slot" and that's something we honestly can't change...It's his character design.

-Yes, I have noticed this thread has became more of a Kirby thread in general (hence why I don't talk as much as I did when we were focused on Bandanna Dee) I really haven't liked it to be completely honest...

-As for propaganda I am making a MUCH more professional Bandanna Dee video that I may need voice actors for actually (This isn't the thing you need to DEE prepared for) I'm just gonna spam you guys with likes

-There is one thing I disagree with to be completely honest I think our some what blindness of knowing Bandanna Dee is sorta unlikely is what keeps us running.. If I were to have believed that I would have never ran into this thread it's what keeps us going and to be completely honest I...love it..this group..thread is the best thing that has happened to me for a long time (I'm not even kidding)

-I feel us as people need to start making more attempts at least at artwork animations things like that spread the word we can't sit here as siting ducks and expect results...

-Family friendly slogan huh.... "Waddle on to Smash!" The best I could think of

-If you really want people to be nice to deetractors we really need set rules:
*Cursing can't be done..it makes us all look bad.
*Don't insult them it makes them more willing to fight back (like when people taunt me on Smash 4 glory :3)

-THE UNNECESSARY MEMES NEED TO STOP
This came really apparent to me when that deetractor came in and said "Is this a joke thread" honestly that was extremely embarrassing to me...that's all I have to say on that matter

-This one is more pointed at me PLEASE for the love of dessus bring up any other characters being unlikely or stupid as you can see from past events it turns us against each other and similar to when the Adeliene thread attack Bandanna Dee could possibly bring other groups over here becoming enemies with even more people (this means no Dark Matter Swordsmen talk for me :T I will be posting him at the end of my post on my computer I love how he sparks up my post)

-I really think it's time for us to get a move on stop sitting here..I really don't know what else to do and I feel that it's about time we focus again.Also summer break is coming for us youngens so we got more time on our hands come on

LETS GET MOVING BANDANNA BRIGADE!!!!

EDIT:I'm reading the post put after your post Chandelure so if I reinstated some things, sorry.

Well my friend, the goal isn't necessarily to sway the detractor. If you do, that is all well in good. The real goal, is preventing possible parrots, and keeping people from being swayed against a character by lies.... Those that often repeat information they read, and think are facts (that actually aren't), are never a good thing, and would make things worse.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

After a reply to someone mentioning this isn't a joke thread, "A very elaborate one. He's a nonsense extremely minor character in a series that isnt as big. Literally every other Nintendo character will be in before this guy does."

Not going to name or quote who said this, they don't need the backlash. Same person was a Wolf supporter, so it seems clear that they thought Star Fox is bigger than Kirby, which is false. I also happen to know a friend who, before I informed him, thought Fire Emblem was larger, so I ended up thinking this might be a common misconception (I may be wrong though (I hope so)).

One last piece of advice that I really hope we don't end up needing, is to not tell the people who don't think Bandana Dee should be in, that they are "haters" and/ or "fervent liars", that is the kind of thing that turns a detractor permanent, and/or into a active hater and no longer someone who just disagrees with us. It makes someone who actively seeks to hamper any of our progress, I know this because, well , I (sadly) hold grudges (I shouldn't but that isn't the point), and this kind of argument turned me away from a character I won't name, from mild dislike to active hate.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Well my friend, the goal isn't necessarily to sway the detractor. If you do, that is all well in good. The real goal, is preventing possible parrots, and keeping people from being swayed against a character by lies.... Those that often repeat information they read, and think are facts (that actually aren't), are never a good thing, and would make things worse.
Hmm I've actually never looked at it that way...you've brought some interesting things into mind.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
After a reply to someone mentioning this isn't a joke thread, "A very elaborate one. He's a nonsense extremely minor character in a series that isnt as big. Literally every other Nintendo character will be in before this guy does."

Not going to name or quote who said this, they don't need the backlash. Same person was a Wolf supporter, so it seems clear that they thought Star Fox is bigger than Kirby, which is false. I also happen to know a friend who, before I informed him, thought Fire Emblem was larger, so I ended up thinking this might be a common misconception (I may be wrong though (I hope so)).

One last piece of advice that I really hope we don't end up needing, is to not tell the people who don't think Bandana Dee should be in, that they are "haters" and/ or "fervent liars", that is the kind of thing that turns a detractor permanent, and/or into a active hater and no longer someone who just disagrees with us. It makes someone who actively seeks to hamper any of our progress, I know this because, well , I (sadly) hold grudges (I shouldn't but that isn't the point), and this kind of argument turned me away from a character I won't name, from mild dislike to active hate.
In terms of age, Kirby first existed in April 22, 1992, where as Star Fox was never released until sometime 1993. In terms of number of games, the 16 Kirby games from the main-series alone easily beats the 8 Star Fox has cumulatively, assuming we count the SF64 remake and the cancelled Star Fox 2. In terms of reception, Star Fox 64 is the highest with 88 followed by games scoring 82 (Adventures) and 76 (Command). While that technically beats Kirby, the Kirby series has a top set of 86 (Canvas Curse and Epic Yarn) followed by 83, 82, 81, 80, 80, 77, 77... I obviously don't need to get into sales. It overall seems like they were veiling their reason against BWD as something objective when it's clearly not. While there are going to be plenty of detractors like that, simply staying calm and rebutting the way I just did is what saves grace for us.

Wise of you to not say who it was, by the way, and very tact. Another example of the mentality I'm hoping for us to adopt as a collective.

And yeah, the sooner we can avoid name-calling, the better. The only thing that turns a character someone doesn't like off more is the people who support said character being rude and aggressive. Learn to control that, and even if you can't persuade the individual you're arguing against, you just might earn the favor of speculators nearby for being the more reasonable person between you two. BWD isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, same as how Toad, Ridley, and Krystal have detraction as well. Sometimes, even if it feels ****ty, you just have to let that much go too.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
And yeah, the sooner we can avoid name-calling, the better. The only thing that turns a character someone doesn't like off more is the people who support said character being rude and aggressive.
I.e. Ridley. To make a long paragraph short, he's saying don't be a Ridley.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Oh by the way.. It wouldn't be all that bad of an idea to kick up a Anti-Detractor wall for this thread.

What that is basically, is a list of various detractions shut down with logical, and effective facts and counter arguments. I helped get one started up in the Shantae thread as an example. Not only do they help keep false information to a minimum, it can also serve as a guide to our fellow supporters and assist them.

To start, think of the usual, common arguments people like to throw against the character. Set up your fact/counter against this, and add it to the wall.

Basically put, you build up the wall even further whenever you encounter a new argument against the character you don't have a counter for. This is why it can be fun and helpful to the campaign to engage these detractors: They can, in an ironic twist, end up helping us organize our defense. As you are always bound to run into a new point from them after you shut down the usual generic counters they usually throw against a character.

Detractor walls can especially help with characters that get A LOT of unfounded flak, and unnecessary hate. (like Shantae for example)
We should really think about doing good stuff like this, and what we should do to make our support better. we only have almost 4 months until the poll ends, we should make the most of it and get the most votes we can for bandana dee. we should do as much as we can, so if anyone else has any other ideas to spread the word of bandana dee, please share, because at the moment I am out of ideas.

Thank you for your knowledge person who is both simultaneously a kid and a squid.

D

Deleted member

Say God Robert's Cousin I made this slogan so I can spam this in every smash bros/kirby video on the youtube comments

"Vote Bandana Dee for smash 4 DEELC https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ why you ask? click on this link here and Mister Chandelure will tell you all in full details http://smashboards.com/threads/band...im-on-smashbros-com-deelc-can-be-real.324430/ remember Bandana Dee he is NOT a "goomba with a bandana" he is his own character that deserve too be in smash 4 please help and support bandana waddle dee #WaddleOn" do you think this will help?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say God Robert's Cousin I made this slogan so I can spam this in every smash bros/kirby video on the youtube comments

"Vote Bandana Dee for smash 4 DEELC https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ why you ask? click on this link here and Mister Chandelure will tell you all in full details http://smashboards.com/threads/band...im-on-smashbros-com-deelc-can-be-real.324430/ remember Bandana Dee he is NOT a "goomba with a bandana" he is his own character that deserve too be in smash 4 please help and support bandana waddle dee #WaddleOn" do you think this will help?
Un, can we avoid spamming? I don't think we want to come across as the spamfaction of the ballot. Don't get me wrong it's effective at getting attention, it just also grabs a ton of negative attention, since, it's well, you know, spam.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Uhh if we are all trying to improve Bandanna Dee's support list,etc shouldn't it just be hosted here?

I think he mean't the group with leadership roles, IE hosting the twitter page and general planning stuff.
(Nice, Dark Matter's cool no?)

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I think he mean't the group with leadership roles, IE hosting the twitter page and general planning stuff.
(Nice, Dark Matter's cool no?)
Boodiful...

Well as my role in a voice acting machinima role I didn't get said

"Ooo! I wanna help I can do it!!" I do graphics as you can see from my profile picture...I'm working on something special right now.

I was voice acting Kirby :3 I didn't get the role...sorry..this is personal XD

When has Zero's theme from Kirby's DreamLand 3 been so hype?

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603

Let's not spam, please. That's a good way to get hate if we look petty by talking at people rather than to them. Good intentions, bad execution.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Dang you guys have been busy.

I have experience as a musician and a flash animator and a voice actor.

If there is anything I can do to help raise awareness for BWD pretty please let me know, alright?

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603

If there is anything I can do to help raise awareness for BWD pretty please let me know, alright?
Actually, a little propaganda video of "Why YOU Should Enlist In #WaddleOn!" would be a very nice side for our campaign. With good writing and fitting humor, it could really win us over some people.

Don't worry too much about such a video now, at least. There's a lot that goes into those kind of things when we aren't exactly organized enough just yet to streamline that process. As a community, we should make sure we establish what we stand for, what we're doing, and how we're doing before we make an animation that acts as the "image" of DeeLC. By all means, however, feel free to collaborate with @ GhostlyLure GhostlyLure and give us some concept art in the meantime. Once #WaddleOn gets settled in for good, I'm sure @ Chandeelure Chandeelure , myself and the rest would love to help you brainstorm!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Having a proper twitter account would be a good start. I admit we'd be aping the K. Rool fans but it's certainly not a bad idea. Omni even gave them a shout out when he smashified K. Rool.

This will also let us us concentrate our efforts to get him smashified, as most of his requests do come from Twitter, and (for better or worse) they are always hungry for follows.

I'm willing to help out in setting it up, since I'm mostly free for now.

:231:

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
This never happend. I have been around saying that I'm not interested in the Dee because I was interested in the general discussions about Kirby, but that's not attacking the thread. Also me stating an opinion =/= the Adeleine thread.

If you're refering to what happend time ago, where a couple of users posted some comments saying bad things to Bandana Dee in the Adeleine thread, well that's not because of me, and I stopped the thing as soon as I had the possibility to. Also, a couple of days before (edited because I wrote the wrong word, changing the meaning of the post - it's refered to some days before that event, not some days ago from now), an identical thing happend in the Bandana Dee thread against Adeleine.
I know it was just an example, but please, try to not spread fake images of what an Adeleine supporter is; the situation is already very bad for us with the disaster of Gamefaqs and the overall hate for the character around the web, more hate is not needed.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
This never happend. I have been around saying that I'm not interested in the Dee because I was interested in the general discussions about Kirby, but that's not attacking the thread. Also me stating an opinion =/= the Adeleine thread.

If you're refering to what happend time ago, where a couple of users posted some comments saying bad things to Bandana Dee in the Adeleine thread, well that's not because of me, and I stopped the thing as soon as I had the possibility to. Also, a couple of days ago, an identical thing happend in the Bandana Dee thread against Adeleine.
I know it was just an example, but please, try to not spread fake images of what an Adeleine supporter is; the situation is already very bad for us with the disaster of Gamefaqs and the overall hate for the character around the web, more hate is not needed.
Sorry I'll edit that...Could of worded it better.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I admit we'd be aping the K. Rool fans but it's certainly not a bad idea.
Oh yes tell me that was intentional.

If you're refering to what happend time ago, where a couple of users posted some comments saying bad things to Bandana Dee in the Adeleine thread, well that's not because of me, and I stopped the thing as soon as I had the possibility to. Also, a couple of days ago, an identical thing happend in the Bandana Dee thread against Adeleine.
Yeah, this. No need to go slinging mud at other support threads, especially when their own members are actively involved in this same community.

Incidentally, I wish our threads had detractors. The most we get for Tiki and Anna is "muh reps".

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi

Alright I will be busy until about 5:30 EST when you're available I need a sample of some of your work If you don't mind. Thank You.

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
i had power outage and miss most important pages but on page 421 i wanted to say that we are staring to become too prideful like the Ridley thread my friend was lurking on the thread but he didn't like what he saw.......... but @ God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin covered that thank you, if you guys want me and some one else can do a YouTube/Google+ channel thee are a bunch of smash communities on google+ and for the YouTube channel @ GhostlyLure GhostlyLure could do the propaganda videos and stuff.

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
It might be a little late, but I can come up with propaganda ideas like making a fire emblem weapon triangle and replace sword with Meta Knight, axe with King Dedede, and the spear with Bandana Dee. The slogan on the bottom could be "Complete the Triangle! Bandana Dee for DeeLC!!! The problem is that I suck at paint.net/photoshop so someone else would have to make it.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
It might be a little late, but I can come up with propaganda ideas like making a fire emblem weapon triangle and replace sword with Meta Knight, axe with King Dedede, and the spear with Bandana Dee. The slogan on the bottom could be "Complete the Triangle! Bandana Dee for DeeLC!!! The problem is that I suck at paint.net/photoshop so someone else would have to make it.
I'll give it a try, but don't expect it to look very good, as I'm pretty much the opposite of talented at this kind of stuff.

Example of how bad my stuff is.
I'll try to make it as clean as possible though, but given my track record, I won't make any promises about how it will look.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'll give it a try, but don't expect it to look very good, as I'm pretty much the opposite of talented at this kind of stuff.

I'll try to make it as clean as possible though, but given my track record, I won't make any promises about how it will look.
I'm terrible at this. (posts an image of perfection.) See?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

I already made this:
main.png

I didn't change the head of the FE characters with Kirby characters or something like that, so, you guys can do other forms of the same message if you want.

Also, here is the Twitter account, please follow and retweet the posts, etc: https://twitter.com/BandanaDeeSm4sh
It's also in the OP.

Troykv

Smash Master

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Lol, the Kirby MCs (but Kirby himself) have the weapon triangule lol xD
Bandana Dee beats Meta Knight, Meta Knight beats King Dedede, King Dedede beats Bandana Dee. and Kirby eats all. :p

Just edit this into a Propaganda and put a Deelc logo on it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom