• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Bandana Dee is easily one of my most wanted newcomers. I feel Kirby deserves a fourth rep, and I think he's the guy for the job-I could see his moveset being a mix of his RtD Spear based moveset and some weapons that are used by Waddle Dees and other enemies in general throughout the series-Parasols, Cannons, those missiles from Epic Yarn-he could pretty much be a rep for generic enemies if those were part of his moveset, while still being his own character. It's an idea I rather like, honestly.
Finally, someone who says that Kirby deserves another rep. Like 80% of the people in this site thinks that the Kirby franchise is finished with the 3 charactersand another rep will be a waste of slot.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Finally,someone that says that Kirby deserves another rep.Like the 80% people of this site thinks that Kirby franchise is finished with the 3 characters,and another rep will be a waste of slot.
well kirby does have all the REALLY IMPORTANT main characters, but kirby return to dreamland begs to differ.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Finally,someone that says that Kirby deserves another rep.Like the 80% people of this site thinks that Kirby franchise is finished with the 3 characters,and another rep will be a waste of slot.
I do think that he diserves another rep. But I don't think Sakurai will ad one. Just look at Melee.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is the creator of this thread dead? XD
Can I be the owner of this thread?

I don't know about him being literally dead, but he's been inactive on the boards since early April.

You could try asking a mod like Mario_And_Sonic_Guy if you could take up ownership of this thread.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I would like the Bandana Dee in all actuality. Am just not expecting him as of yet. Which is unfortunate...

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
most of those votes are going to say yes anyways because I doubt any non-supporters will even come here

D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee is one of my most wanted newcomers. (number 4 in fact!) While I would love to see him, I don't entirely expect him. If there was a 4th Kirby rep, it would be him.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
most of those votes are going to say yes anyways because I doubt any non-supporters will even come here
Wut?
You have a poll in your Kamek thread and it has a lot of "NO" and other options that aren't "YES". :rolleyes:
I would like the Bandana Dee in all actuality. Am just not expecting him as of yet. Which is unfortunate...
Bandana Dee is one of my most wanted newcomers. (number 4 in fact!) While I would love to see him, I don't entirely expect him. If there was a 4th Kirby rep, it would be him.
Waddle Dee?
I love the little guy, but I would not be surprised to see him become the next Toad.
Thank you for your support guys,and don't lose the hope!
Louie,Brawler, check the poll,please! :D

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
that's because I have more than just yes and no. but whatever.
Yeah whatever XD
Thanks for your support!
and now we got the first "no" in the poll, :urg:
so much for 100% want, Chandelure you know what to do to this guy:smirk:
That's why I can see who made the votes.
Fortanono, you're next!
Thanks for your support lonekonwolf!

Count me in! I'd love to see him and Chef Kawasaki in Smash!
Thank you for your support King Shadow!

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I hope he will appear in the new Kirby 3DS game.
I do to, but I'm somewhat worried he might not be in it. I think that there's a possibility that there might be no playable characters other than Kirby because they might scrap the multiplayer. Still hoping he's in it though.
Edit: A couple things I noticed in the OP:
From there he has appeared in Kirby Super Star Ultra, where he also became an opponent in The Arena; Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and the Kirby's 20th Anniversary game.

This sentence is poorly worded, the bit at the end implies that he was an opponent in Mass Attack, Return to Dram Land, and Dream Collection. You should change this to mention that he had cameos in Mass Attack and Dram Collection.
That's not a lot ,you need to consider that Kirby is one of the biggest Nintendo franquises.
This should be franchises.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I do to, but I'm somewhat worried he might not be in it. I think that there's a possibility that there might be no playable characters other than Kirby because they might scrap the multiplayer. Still hoping he's in it though.
Edit: A couple things I noticed in the OP:

This sentence is poorly worded, the bit at the end implies that he was an opponent in Mass Attack, Return to Dram Land, and Dream Collection. You should change this to mention that he had cameos in Mass Attack and Dram Collection.

This should be franchises.
Yeah, I think that Kirby will be the only playable character, but still Bandana Dee can have a major role like in Kirby Super Star Ultra and after his role in Return's to Dreamland and the obvious inclusion of Dedede in Triple Deluxe I think it is pretty likely that Bandana Dee will appear.
Thanks for the advices and your support shinpichu!

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah, I'm hoping he cameos in some form at the very least. Not that his appearance or non appearance will have any impact on Smash 4.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Yeah, I'm hoping he cameos in some form at the very least. Not that his appearance or non appearance will have any impact on Smash 4.
The OP is now fixed, thanks!
Yeah, but his appearance can explain if he will be a recurrent character in the new Kirby games or not.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
The OP is now fixed,thanks!
Yeah,but his appearence can explain if he will be a recurrent character in the new Kirby games or not.
I'm liking that new OP.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
HMMMMMMMM.

Oh go on then. Us fellow under appreciated monarch servant supporters gotta stick together.

Also I did like Return to Dreamland, and I preferred playing Bandanna Dee to Metaknight. Perhaps I'm odd in that way.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
HMMMMMMMM.

Oh go on then. Us fellow under appreciated monarch servant supporters gotta stick together.

Also I did like Return to Dreamland, and I preferred playing Bandanna Dee to Metaknight. Perhaps I'm odd in that way.
Thanks for your support YoshiandToad!
Toad supporters, you are welcome!

I support him. He is one of my most wanted newcomers. I don't think he is an obvious choice but he is a good one.
A very good choice :D, thanks Tepig2000!

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
What about a supporters list? There is a lot of supporters already.
You can press the YES and NO options of the poll and see who are the supporters and who are the...enemies.

I'll probably make a moveset much later.
Thank you so much, that's awesome!
Here are some ideas :)

Recovery move

And maybe this can be a dash attack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom