• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I'm probably gonna get a LOT of hate for this, but still
A lot of these alternate costumes wouldn't make sense at all
We wont get other characters as alternate costumes for 3rd party characters
The only reason of why people want Mr L. or Dark Queen Peach is because Project M, those characters weren't even that popular!
Funky Kong could be his own character, the same for Dry Bowser and Daisy :ohwell:
And the same goes for Yarn Kirby or Wool Yoshi :facepalm:
And I still think that Sailor Dee shouldn't be alternate costume for Bandana Dee, Sailor Dee is, well, a sailor!
Not a fighter, it wouldn't make sense see Sailor Dee fighting with a spear

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
I'm probably gonna get a LOT of hate for this, but still
A lot of these alternate costumes wouldn't make sense at all
We wont get other characters as alternate costumes for 3rd party characters
The only reason of why people want Mr L. or Dark Queen Peach is because Project M, those characters weren't even that popular!
Funky Kong could be his own character, the same for Dry Bowser and Daisy :ohwell:
And the same goes for Yarn Kirby or Wool Yoshi :facepalm:
And I still think that Sailor Dee shouldn't be alternate costume for Bandana Dee, Sailor Dee is, well, a sailor!
Classic sonic and Pac man from Pac man party would work all so I never had played project m any way

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Classic sonic and Pac man from Pac man party would work
Maybe the Pac-man from Pac-man Party would
But Classic Sonic is smaller than Modern Sonic :ohwell:
And that's a problem :p
I don't think we'll get that kind of alternate costumes
The Classic Pac-man is the one who is in, because that's his more Iconic look
It's obvious that Sakurai wanted to give the 3rd party characters their more recognisable appearence

Last edited:

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
I see where you comeing from and I agree. He wouldn't fit that well, but I actually drew him just for fun... :rotfl:
But in the end, I think it depends on Sakurai's opinion, whether or not he gets a costume, if Bandana Dee gets in.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I see where you comeing from and I agree. He wouldn't fit that well, but I actually drew him just for fun... :rotfl:
But in the end, I think it depends on Sakurai's opinion, whether or not he gets a costume, if Bandana Dee gets in.
We still need a white and blue palette swap that resembles Sailor Dee, just like the Daisy palette swap :seuss:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
So just wondering what would your guys reaction be if BD was confirmed at E3?
Oops I double posted again...
Also how do u like my temporary avatar?!
:4sonic:

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I honestly think that Metal Sonic should be an alt. costume. It would make sense... right?
Metal Sonic is a robot
Sonic is a hedgehog
I don't think that Metal Sonic and Sonic are similar enough to share a slot
Also, that's just a excuse to get more sonic characters in Smash :glare:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
You're all forgetting the best alt that should be DLC
I don't understand why everyone hates that PAC-Man so much. Sure the games are way too hard, (Never played the second one though) but the show isn't bed. Its better than the shows for :4mario::4link:and:4megaman: (Ive never seen :4dk:'s but I doubt it's any good)
Honestly, :4pacman::4sonic::4pikachu:and:4kirby:are the only ones that got good shows.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I don't understand why everyone hates that PAC-Man so much. Sure the games are way too hard, (Never played the second one though) but the show isn't bed. Its better than the shows for :4mario::4link:and:4megaman: (Ive never seen :4dk:'s but I doubt it's any good)
Honestly, :4pacman::4sonic::4pikachu:and:4kirby:are the only ones that got good shows.
The CGI looks HORRIBLE, and that's it :p
The songs were catchy thought
I've been watching this video for a whole week and it made me love King K. Rool, maybe I should show my support in the K. Rool Thread :pimp:
And I don't think that people hate that Pac-man because the show, but because he looks so weird compared to the classic Pac-man, and I agree
This new ghostly Adventures Pac-man looks kinda derpy :awesome:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
The CGI looks HORRIBLE, and that's it :p
The songs were catchy thought
I've been watching this video for a whole week and it made me love King K. Rool, maybe I should show my support in the K. Rool Thread :pimp:
And I don't think that people hate that Pac-man because the show, but because he looks so weird compared to the classic Pac-man, and I agree
This new ghostly Adventures Pac-man looks kinda derpy :awesome:
Before watching the show, it hated the fact he had teeth. Now I just except the fact that he isn't supposed to look like classic PAC-Man

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Who could hate :4link:?

image.jpg

Wait, thats Link... And I thought the Phillips cd was bad.

But out of the animes I have seen, Kirby and certain seasons of Pokemon were good.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Well, Kirby and Pokémon are animes
Made in Japan (their home), and you know that Japan takes their anime VERY seriously
Meanwhile Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong are cartoons made by some guy who wanted to take advantadge of those game's popularity instead of making good series
Meh, at least they are good for reaction images :smash:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Well, Kirby and Pokémon are animes
Made in Japan (their home), and you know that Japan takes their anime VERY seriously
Meanwhile Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong are cartoons made by some guy who wanted to take advantadge of those game's popularity instead of making good series
Meh, at least they are good for reaction images :smash:

And Mega Man's show provided a meme. (Does it bother anyone else that Dive Man's voice actor was Russian.)

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
And Mega Man's show provided a meme. (Does it bother anyone else that Dive Man's voice actor was Russian.)
Dunno, I haven't seen the Megaman Anime. However, it did annoy me to hear Meta Knight's voice in Right back at Ya after playing Brawl.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You're all forgetting the best alt that should be DLC
Kill it with fire!

I don't understand why everyone hates that PAC-Man so much. Sure the games are way too hard, (Never played the second one though) but the show isn't bed. Its better than the shows for and (Ive never seen 's but I doubt it's any good)
Honestly, andare the only ones that got good shows.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!! The shoe is awful, all they do is splurge out randomness that they asume people are going to get, and don't even get me started on the memes.. I mean jokes!

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Oh, and to be clear I have nothing against Russia or Russian people. It's just that Dive Man is based of a US submarine. So the idea Dive Man, a robot based off of a US submarine, having a Russian accent sound silly.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Oh, and to be clear I have nothing against Russia or Russian people. It's just that Dive Man is based of a US submarine. So the idea Dive Man, a robot based off of a US submarine, having a Russian accent sound silly.
Are you serious?
Hypocritical irony is best irony :awesome:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!! The show is awful, all they do is splurge out randomness that they asume people are going to get, and don't even get me started on the memes.. I mean jokes!
Well... I'm not particularly fond of when they ripped off Jurassic Park and King Kong in the same episode (And I will admit they rip off other movies way to often), It's still not that bad.
Are you serious?
Hypocrital irony is best irony :awesome:
?...........How is this hypocritical? I'm fine with Russian accents, I just don't think it fits Dive Man.

Last edited:

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
So this Bandanna dee looks to be very popular which is awesome, but I must ask on a 1 to 100 scale how mad where you when you found out he doesn't have a trophy in the game?

I was about 99.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
?...........How is this hypocritical? I'm fine with Russian accents, I just don't think it fits Dive Man.
Well you just said it!
"Dive man is based of a US submarine"
But he has a russian accent
Is funny :chuckle:
So this Bandanna dee looks to be very popular which is awesome, but I must ask on a 1 to 100 scale how mad where you when you found out he doesn't have a trophy in the game?

I was about 99.

Last edited:

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
Beacuse he has teeth and blue eye's.

Sounds like something that a fanbase of a popular series would do.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Well you just said it!
"Dive man is based of a US submarine"
But he has a russian accent
Is funny :chuckle:
Oh. I get it. I thought you were calling me a hypocrite.
Just noticed that I said: "The show isn't bed" lol.

Top Bottom