• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
KIRBY STOP GETTING OLDER YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL OLD!
Ahh all caps, the equivalent of shouting on the internet.

D

Deleted member

That's what I said XD

Pikablu's post was a joke.
Can confirm; it was only an excuse to pull out the DK gif :awesome:.

Anyway, Sakurai made that comment about "as much DLC as possible". How many characters, stages, music, and modes do you think that means? Obviously we're getting Lucas, Ryu, Roy, and two others (probably Wolf and someone else) for characters and possibly more. A Street Fighter and Dreamland 64 stage are practically guaranteed as well along with some music, but what other possible DLC do you guys want from Kirby? Besides Deesus. I personally would love a pack with Bandana Dee, Dreamland 64, Lor Starcutter, and some music like CROWNED (the Rainbow Curse version) and Heaven Multiplying Rainbow.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Can confirm; it was only an excuse to pull out the DK gif :awesome:.
I knew it! XD
Anyway, Sakurai made that comment about "as much DLC as possible". How many characters, stages, music, and modes do you think that means? Obviously we're getting Lucas, Ryu, Roy, and two others (probably Wolf and someone else) for characters and possibly more. A Street Fighter and Dreamland 64 stage are practically guaranteed as well along with some music, but what other possible DLC do you guys want from Kirby? Besides Deesus. I personally would love a pack with Bandana Dee, Dreamland 64, Lor Starcutter, and some music like CROWNED (the Rainbow Curse version) and Heaven Multiplying Rainbow.
That sounds perfect for me XD

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I get it, something was wrong with image but now I get it! DISGUSTING!!! Anyways, what would you think if we submitted the thread into the ballot to show them how DEEvoted we are to the Dee!

D

Deleted member

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
What does it mean to Bowser Jr.? Like someone will post for some reason: "I Bowser Jr.ed." What does it meeeeeeeeeeen?!?!?!?!!!?!?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
What does it mean to Bowser Jr.? Like someone will post for some reason: "I Bowser Jr.ed." What does it meeeeeeeeeeen?!?!?!?!!!?!?
The same thing as being :4greninja:'d. Absolutely nothing. (I think I'm the one who started it by saying Bowser Jr. wasn't a verb after someone asked me "Do you even Bowser Jr. Bro?".)

(I was tempted to put "Absolutely nothing, yet everything, but I didn't want to confuse you further.)

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
You really think they'd do that?
No. It was more of a joke.

Has anyone noticed that if you click the "Locations" on people's profiles, it brings you to Google Maps? I highly recommend doing this once or twice, as where Google Maps think places such as "Dreamland", and "Your closet" are is hilarious. XD

I feel bad for the guy/girl who has to do that...........

I couldn't resist XD
Well, they do look at everyone's reasons for wanting a character. Even if they don't read every post this picture still applies.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
The same thing as being :4greninja:'d. Absolutely nothing. (I think I'm the one who started it by saying Bowser Jr. wasn't a verb after someone asked me "Do you even Bowser Jr. Bro?".)

(I was tempted to put "Absolutely nothing, yet everything, but I didn't want to confuse you further.)
I was the one who asked
Do you even Bowser Jr bro?
In response to some people that were talking about the best koopaling :p
Bowser Jr is always the correct answer :4bowserjr:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Top Bottom