• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

But I don't want to do that D:
Actually, the only reason I got Animal Crossing New Leaf is because I main villager in Smash :drshrug:
Playing the actual game is like having a job, but with no salary :c
And now I'm worried the same will happen with Fire Emblem
How is the game btw?
I want to be sure this time :evil:
Well... if you don't want to get penalized too much, I recommend you do that.

Awakening is amazing. It has some amazing character interactions (with characters of opposite genders getting married), pretty simple battle mechanics (such as the Pair-Up, where if you pair two characters together, you get some stat boosts), a pretty good story, and amazing music.
Awakening is really a must have for fans. The game is relatively easy as well, so if you want to get into Fire Emblem, Awakening is good game to enter the series with.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

Awakening is amazing. It has some amazing character interactions (with characters of opposite genders getting married), pretty simple battle mechanics (such as the Pair-Up, where if you pair two characters together, you get some stat boosts), a pretty good story, and amazing music.
Awakening is really a must have for fans. The game is relatively easy as well, so if you want to get into Fire Emblem, Awakening is good game to enter the series with.
That sounds good, I'll probably try to get Fire Emblem Awakening :happysheep:
And about Animal Crossing...
Right now I feel like a slave of my own ignorance

D

Deleted member

I REGRET getting Animal Crossing, I never played Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing before so I was so confused, now I can't stop playing, but not because I like the game, because if I stop playing, my whole town is gonna die, the chores are kinda boring, talking to the villagers get repetitive pretty fast, and I have a lot of stuff that I want to do, but I can't because I don't have the patience to wait for it
It's like real life, but with cute Puppys and Kittys
The worst thing is that I'm worried the same will happen with Fire Emblem, everyone says it's a great game, I have never played it before and when I DO
I'll hate it
BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP :'D
I got New Leaf in June 2013. Good times. I played with my friends, built up my town, made patterns of my favorite PMD Portraits, placed paths, got a crown from some Japanese girl on the island, took on the title of "King Mayor the 3rd", put a dumb villager in pitfalls, got rich, did chores, expanded and decked out my house, got all the best tools, planted flowers and perfect cherries, did town projects, got the beautiful town ordinance, and played for 7-8 hours a day for almost 2 weeks straight…

I'm scared to go back to that game. I put over 250 hours into it in just a few months, over half the amount that my most played game managed to garner in the span of 4 years. I literally couldn't put the game down. Animal Crossing took over my life, possessing me. I only stopped playing New Leaf because I was afraid of it. I don't think I've ever stopped playing a game because it was too good. I'm shivering just thinking about it. I stopped, with regret, in October 2013. I haven't picked up the game since, and thats when I started to lurk here. The Dee is the one true cure for Animal Cancer, your one true hope. Don't go back. Never go back.

Last edited by a moderator:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Drawcia has no chance cause she's only been in one game.

I mean Drawcia on the same roster as Megaman and Pacman? I love her as a boss but get real folks. For a character to be on the roster they at least have to be pretty reoccurring and mean something in regards to a change or development in their franchise. Even if they aren't mega game icon level they at least need to meet that.

Knuckle Joe won't happen either... he's a simple common enemy in some of the games. Why the heck would he be chosen? Why not Burning Leo and Poppy Bros Jr and and every darn enemy? How about Koopa Troopas and bullet bills? I mean come oooon. I'm sorry I know people have that whole "it's okay to want who you want" attitude around here but I think it's perfectly valid to be realistic too.

Bandana Dee to me is the closest option or non because at this point the MOST reoccurring and important characters are already in with Kirby, MK, and Dedede.

also what is going on in this thread....

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

I mean Drawcia on the same roster as Megaman and Pacman? I love her as a boss but get real folks. For a character to be on the roster they at least have to be pretty reoccurring and mean something in regards to a change or development in their franchise. Even if they aren't mega game icon level they at least need to meet that.

Knuckle Joe won't happen either... he's a simple common enemy in some of the games. Why the heck would he be chosen? Why not Burning Leo and Poppy Bros Jr and and every darn enemy? How about Koopa Troopas and bullet bills? I mean come oooon. I'm sorry I know people have that whole "it's okay to want who you want" attitude around here but I think it's perfectly valid to be realistic too.

Bandana Dee to me is the closest option or non because at this point the MOST reoccurring and important characters are already in with Kirby, MK, and Dedede.

Magolor, Awakening, and Animal Crossing.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I got New Leaf in June 2013. Good times. I played with my friends, built up my town, made patterns of my favorite PMD Portraits, placed paths, got a crown from some Japanese girl on the island, took on the title of "King Mayor the 3rd", put a dumb villager in pitfalls, got rich, did chores, expanded and decked out my house, got all the best tools, planted flowers and perfect cherries, did town projects, got the beautiful town ordinance, and played for 7-8 hours a day for almost 2 weeks straight…

I'm scared to go back to that game. I put over 250 hours into it in just a few months, over half the amount that my most played game managed to garner in the span of 4 years. I literally couldn't put the game down. Animal Crossing took over my life, possessing me. I only stopped playing New Leaf because I was afraid of it. I don't think I've ever stopped playing a game because it was too good. I'm shivering just thinking about it. I stopped, with regret, in October 2013. I haven't picked up the game since, and thats when I started to lurk here. The Dee is the one true cure for Animal Cancer, your one true hope. Don't go back. Never go back.
If I don't go back they all gonna die, I CAN'T live with that!!
My new prison is shame!

Last edited:

ShuckleBoard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShuckleBoard
No Smash…, ok. I'm going off topic for a second. Should I buy Fire Emblem Awakening or any DLC packs for it?

Edit: Nvm Its relevant because the square root of Bandana Dee is DLC!
You should definitely buy Awakening and the Smash Brethren DLC pack. It's my second favorite game ever (after Melee) and it has almost unlimitied replay value. I'm on my 3rd play through right now. I would recommend plating on Classic mode with perma-death since you don't really get emotionly invested in Causal Mode.

TL;DR BUY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I don't like the Fire Emblem franchise. Animal Crossing isn't a game I play much but I respect it and I was really hoping we were done with Magolor, lol.
Oh come on. You gotta admit he's a cool guy. I don't hate him, I just want Bandana Dee in first... if Sakurai decides to put in another Kirby rep after Bandana Dee.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I respect your opinion, but why don't you like Waifu Simulator 2013!
I don't like strategy games. I gave the game a fair shot TWICE and each time I just stopped playing. I've never been intrigued by FE's world,, characters, or gameplay. I just find them boring, personally.

Oh come on. You gotta admit he's a cool guy. I don't hate him, I just want Bandana Dee in first... if Sakurai decides to put in another Kirby rep after Bandana Dee.
I never said he wasn't a cool guy.

Last edited:

ShuckleBoard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShuckleBoard
I don't like strategy games. I gave the game a fair shot TWICE and each time I just stopped playing. I've never been intrigued by FE's world,, characters, or gameplay. I just find them boring, personally.,
Ok fair enough I can why some people don't like strategy games, I dislike puzzle games personally so I've never played a Layton game. To each there own I guess

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master

I've always thought that the best game Fire Emblem to start in the series is one of the GBA (if you want to start with something easy the "Fire Emblem/Blazing Sword", if you want something more challenging "Binding Blade") by the fact that they lack mechanical too special as the "Pair Up" Capture System Thraccia the biorhythm of Tellius Games, the theme of couples Genealogy of Holy War and Awakening, the issue of inheritance and multiple generations Genealogy of Holy War, mechanical too archaic in the case of the first 3 games, or a game system directly rather unusual in Gaiden.

Additionally, most mechanics that retained and added that pair of games you see them on almost every game.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I respect your opinion, but why don't you like Waifu Simulator 2013!
I was a little turned off by the marriage system and the mechanics changes, to be honest.

If you want to enjoy the best of what Fire Emblem has to offer, do try out the GBA, GC and Wii games.

But back to Bandana Dee, we need him to complete the Weapon Triangle before Fire Emblem. :p

:231:

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't been active the last few days to share in all this discussion with you all. I was busy at a con with some friends.
we talked about DLC though and they're starting to come around to Bandana Dee :)
everywhere I look his popularity seems to be increasing.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478

And Yes, this was EXTREMELY necessary :drflip:
This give me memory when I say.

"EXPAND DEE" jokes all over this there...

NOW EVERYONE VOTES AGAIN AND WRITE "Bandana Waddle dee need to Expand my Dee. Plz Nintendo, help Expand my poor Dee with Putting Bandana Waddle Dee in Smash Bros."

EXPAND THAT DEE BRO.

(Fire emblem is amazing Tactics RPG but sometime.. I prefer Disgaea over it because it has special move and little exaggerated.
Animal Crossing New Leaf is a pure Gem, when I fix my DS getting its new battery, I would play that thing again, Animal Crossing, best toking your life game ever made that not even a RPG to start Up.
Magolor is cool but Bandana Dee is taking the Spotlight on every kirby games, THEY CARE MORE OF A FREAKING WADDLE DEE THAN META KNIGHT AND KING DEDEDE, LIKE WOW MAN, YOU PREFERRED A GENERIC ENEMY THAN THE CLASSIC ONE AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE BADASS, AWESOME AND FRESH OUT CHARACTER THAN CLASSIC ONES!? That strange
Vote For bandana Dee and expand it. Expand Dee)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So, I won't be double posting any longer, the last time was an error on my browser! I fixed it!:kirby: Anyways Bandana Brigade, Bandana Dee seems to be getting increasingly popular as we go on, it seems that we might get DeeLC after all! Hopefully when he's in they'll bundle him with Fountain of Dreams! I can "Dream" right? But we still have ways to go, so keep it up everyboDEE!

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
lets hope that they give us news about smash dlc in a nintendo direct like how many more dlc fighters we will get I know It's too earily for more info but I am just too eager to wait

D

Deleted member

What about Daroach? and also the reason I suggested Drawcia because like R.O.B. and game and watch they can think of good moveset for her (plus borrowing some moveset from her sister paintra like lucas and ness borrowing moveset from paula,duster,poo and kumatora)
and I mean it in the next smash bros game or future not in smash 4 just wanted to clear that up.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I have NEVER in my life played a Fire Emblem game, I just want to try it because almost everyone says is a cool game :ohwell:
I'm not a "Tactitian", but I played the demo and it wasn't THAT difficult to understand :p
Also Animal Crossing is slow and boring ' nuff said
Let's get back into the topic!!
So here's Bandana Dee drinking a smoothie :drflip:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
What about Daroach? and also the reason I suggested Drawcia because like R.O.B. and game and watch they can think of good moveset for her (plus borrowing some moveset from her sister paintra like lucas and ness borrowing moveset from paula,duster,poo and kumatora)
and I mean it in the next smash bros game or future not in smash 4 just wanted to clear that up.
Characters need MUCH more than moveset potential.

D

Deleted member

My precious Mewtwo is coming… If I get the email before 12:30, I might just go and play, a little bit? :4mewtwo: DeeLC hype! If Bandana Dee gets in I might treat it like the Pokemon X and Y midnight release but at the Eshop lol.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I wonder how the balance patch will affect the characters. Hopefully, the buffs and nerfs that may affect the characters are generally for the best.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
It seems that the servers for Super Smash Bros. online play will be undergoing maintenance from 11:50 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Probably at 12:00. (So I can't play Mewtwo until 5:00 in the afternoon tomorrow. Grumble grumble.)
Am/pm? What time zone?

It seems that the servers for Super Smash Bros. online play will be undergoing maintenance from 11:50 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.
Interesting, that must be when the patch is released.

ShuckleBoard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShuckleBoard
:150: MEWTWO MY DEE IS EXPANDING. DeeLC coming up soon.

ps how does nintendo except the votes because if it's one for every device I might spend tommorrow voting for Bandana Dee in my school library.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Tomorrow the First DLC is here. One step closer to DeeLC boys!!! :D
I almost forgot about that I can't spend a single penny though q.q I got to pay my rent and my transit fare looking for a second job would be a lot easier if they had more retailers opening I'm a little picky

D

Deleted member

No one knows exactly, the theory is it takes one vote on an IP.
You forgot to mention that if you vote for Bandana Dee 47 times within 2 hours you bypass Nintendo's security and receive early access Mewtwo DLC codes. I'm playing Mewtwo right now because I voted for Bandana Dee. You should vote Bandana Dee as well to get Mewtwo :awesome:

Top Bottom