• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Seeing that there will be a added dlc store I expect things
one thing that I am worried about is mr sakurai's health I mean you heard it time and time again smash bros takes a lot out of him I do want to see a lot of DLC but at the sometime I worry about the man....

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
one thing that I am worried about is mr sakurai's health I mean you heard it time and time again smash bros takes a lot out of him I do want to see a lot of DLC but at the sometime I worry about the man....
Couldn't agree more. Doesn't help that the man is a workaholic :/...

D

Deleted member

So guys after bandana dee get's into smash 4 what other Kirby character we should ask sakurai and his team in the next smash game? I have not one but TWO contenteds that has portencial movsets!

1.Drawcia

2.Daroach

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
So guys after bandana dee get's into smash 4 what other Kirby character we should ask sakurai and his team in the next smash game? I have not one but TWO contenteds that has portencial movsets!

1.Drawcia

2.Daroach
And Magolor.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Those characters will never happen, I would be surprised if Sakurai includes them as trophies.

Magolor would be the best option for a fifth Kirby character.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Ok Ok. We get it. You're dedicated to Magolor. It would be OK if he was announced, but until then, make your own thread.
There is nothing wrong with that, he just said Magolor would be the best option after Bandana Dee, and that's true.
All the other Kirby characters are not important, weak or unpopular.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Well, I love Drawcia and even I know that she has like zero possibilities :C
Daroach is a bit more popular but still

D

Deleted member

Those characters will never happen, I would be surprised if Sakurai includes them as trophies.

Magolor would be the best option for a fifth Kirby character.
Smash has some unpopular and unlikeable characters in the game what makes Drawcia and Daroach so different?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Smash has some unpopular and unlikeable characters in the game what makes Drawcia and Daroach so different?
Drawcia is dead and Daroach is irrelevant :p
Magolor in the other hand he is recent, he is popular and he is alive, something that you can't say about a lot of kirby bosses :smirk:

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
No Smash…, ok. I'm going off topic for a second. Should I buy Fire Emblem Awakening or any DLC packs for it?

Edit: Nvm Its relevant because the square root of Bandana Dee is DLC!

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
All the playable characters are main characters in their games.
Drawcia and Daroach are totally unimportant.

Drawcia is dead and Daroach is irrelevant :p
Magolor in the other hand he is recent, he is popular and he is alive, something that you can't say about a lot of kirby bosses :smirk:
Well, being dead is not really a reason, Ganondorf is dead and he is still in the roster.

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
Well said:
He isn't 'Dead' he is reborn each prophacised generation.
And have to admit Kirby literaly beats the S*** out of every villian and Kills them! Magalor though through PLOT he didn't die. (Or maybe he died and its his soul or spirit OR he was reborn!!!) :eek:

Maybe it was all a dream!
Loominarty cunfirn!

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Well, being dead is not really a reason, Ganondorf is dead and he is still in the roster.
Yes, but Ganondorf is Ganondorf, not THE Ganondorf
I'm not a Zelda fan so I'm not informed about the Ganon Canon :p
But if I recall correctly there are at least 3 different ganondorfs :ohwell:
But now that I think about it being dead isn't really a reason
But still, those characters aren't really important!!!
Why you put me in this situation Chandelure?
Now I'm being killed by my own logic :crazy:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I know nothing about Zelda, but the Twilight Princess Ganondorf is the one in Smash, and that one is dead.

But yeah, he will probably come back in another game.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Basically put, Ganon/Ganondorf is a curse on the Link and Zelda bloodline, placed upon them near the end of the events in Skyward sword...

To sum it up, the <insert big bad of Skyward Sword here> would forever be reincarnated, over and over again.. and would haunt the two forever.

As to Magolor, here is my take on the character:

I could see it. As Chandelure said, he is a recent character.. and actually not dead like most of the other non- King Dedede bosses XD

Though definitely not as likely as Bandana Dee, however.

Tho recent like the Dee, Bandana Dee has been much more prominent lately than Magolor (I think he has only made one appearance outside of Return to dreamland hasn't he?)

Could he appear after Bandana Dee? "Maybe"... as it would be cool to have another kirby villain in the roster.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

1.Drawcia

2.Daroach
As cool as the idea of Daroach is, I'd have to go with Magolor and Knuckle Joe.
Tho recent like the Dee, Bandana Dee has been much more prominent lately than Magolor (I think he has only made one appearance outside of Return to dreamland hasn't he?)
That's somewhat correct. He made an appearance in the Kirby's 25 Anniversary Thingama****er, and also made a cameo as a keychain in Triple Deluxe. I remember in some game Stone Kirby had a transformation that turned him into Magolor.
Edit: "Collection". That's the word I was looking for. 25th Anniversary Collection.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
As cool as the idea of Daroach is, I'd have to go with Magolor and Knuckle Joe.

That's somewhat correct. He made an appearance in the Kirby's 25 Anniversary Thingama****er, and also made a cameo as a keychain in Triple Deluxe. I remember in some game Stone Kirby had a transformation that turned him into Magolor.
Ah yes. I remember a balloon animal he could make in one of his forms too of him

(On a latter note, incase anyone was wondering what the final boss actually said on his defeat, here is the exact words:

"You fight like no man or demon I have ever known. Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end!""

heres another

"Those like you… Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero… They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!”

Sooooo yeah. Reborn hate... Wonder who that is? >w>)

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Now, over the weekend I've thought of a trailer for Bandana Dee, the trailer would be in style of Kirby Right Back at Ya! And would feature some characters from it! The trailer starts out with Meta Knight (Voiced by Eric Suart) gets knocked to the ground by Pit and Ness. Tiff and Tuff come over and Tiff says, "Meta Knight!" Meta Knight says, "They're too powerful!" And passes out. Pit charges his arrow and Ness is about to do PK Fire, and then Tiff decides to shield Meta Knight. Tuff says, "Tiff, No!" But then, an shadowy figure comes from the sky, Tuff says, "Who's that?" Tiff says, "It's the legendary warrior, Bandana Waddle Dee!" Then it shows Bandana Dee and says, "Bandana Dee (Insert Splash-art here)!" Then we get gameplay! After that, Bandana Dee is knocked out, when Sailor Dee comes too ask, "Is everyone okay?" Tiff tells him, "We need help!" Anxiously, Salior Dee grabs the spear and says, "Okay... I guess...!" He then wakes up Bandana Dee and the two fight together. It then shows more gameplay, and after the gameplay ends it cuts to the Smash Bros logo (No brainer). That's the trailer I came up with!
no anime. only cgi

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Magolor also appeared in Dream Collection and has a lot of cameos in Triple Deluxe...and I don't know if it's a real game, but he also appears in Dedede's Drum Dash Z.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Also in Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe as a Stage Hazard :p
EDIT: CHANDELURE Y U SO FAST? :facepalm:

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Magolor also appeared in Dream Collection and has a lot of cameos in Triple Deluxe...and I don't know if it's a real game, but he also appears in Dedede's Drum Dash Z.
You've been Greninja'd.
Also in Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe as a Stage Hazard :p
EDIT: CHANDELURE Y U SO FAST? :facepalm:
Oh wow, I totally forgot about that.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I don't count 20th Anniversary he was just recent who else could they put without having to explain wtf happened (Dedede being like f it I'll help you) and Meta Knight trying to take over Dreamland...Magolor was they one you connected to the most and Bandanna dee..cant talk so...thats a thing.MY WII U DOESN'T LET ME EDIT DA F

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The fact that I don't receive alerts from threads that I actively watch is annoying. Looks like I missed a lot...

Personally, I am not a fan of Magolor purely because it was pretty obvious to me since the beginning that he was going to backstab Kirby. As such, I would be annoyed if he made it in...
Crowned, on the other hand, is an amazing track. Why wasn't it in Smash?

No Smash…, ok. I'm going off topic for a second. Should I buy Fire Emblem Awakening or any DLC packs for it?
As a person who loves Awakening, yes.

If you want to get into Fire Emblem, you really start here. It's good for newcomers to get into and there is a Casual mode where you won't get penalized for units dying.
It's honestly my favorite game on the 3DS. Definitely play it! However, play the demo first to see if you like it.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
The fact that I don't receive alerts from threads that I actively watch is annoying. Looks like I missed a lot...

Personally, I am not a fan of Magolor purely because it was pretty obvious to me since the beginning that he was going to backstab Kirby. As such, I would be annoyed if he made it in...

If you want to get into Fire Emblem, you really start here. It's good for newcomers to get into and there is a Casual mode where you won't get penalized for units dying.
It's honestly my favorite game on the 3DS. Definitely play it! However, play the demo first to see if you like it.
I WAS going to get Fire Emblem Awakening, but I was really confused, because I never played a game like that, was Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing, I got Animal Crossing and now I regret everything
I'm probably just gonna wait until the new Fire Emblem comes out :ohwell:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just wondering, why was it obvious that Magolor was going to be the betrayer?
@XenoBrawler610
He just had that suspicious, evil aura about him. Like, I knew he was going to pull a Marx... he seemed like the character who would do that.

I WAS going to get Fire Emblem Awakening, but I was really confused, because I never played a game like that, was Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing, I got Animal Crossing and now I regret everything
I'm probably just gonna wait until the new Fire Emblem comes out :ohwell:
I can't complain. Animal Crossing is a pretty good game.

Though, definitely see if you can get Awakening. If you can't, then wait for the new FE. I think that game will be better.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I can't complain. Animal Crossing is a pretty good game.

Though, definitely see if you can get Awakening. If you can't, then wait for the new FE. I think that game will be better.
I REGRET getting Animal Crossing, I never played Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing before so I was so confused, now I can't stop playing, but not because I like the game, because if I stop playing, my whole town is gonna die, the chores are kinda boring, talking to the villagers get repetitive pretty fast, and I have a lot of stuff that I want to do, but I can't because I don't have the patience to wait for it
It's like real life, but with cute Puppys and Kittys
The worst thing is that I'm worried the same will happen with Fire Emblem, everyone says it's a great game, I have never played it before and when I DO
I'll hate it
BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP :'D

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

I bought it. Thanks for your help!

So...i've been gone for a while...

what has been going on?
Magolor

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I REGRET getting Animal Crossing, I never played Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing before so I was so confused, now I can't stop playing, but not because I like the game, because if I stop playing, my whole town is gonna die, the chores are kinda boring, talking to the villagers get repetitive pretty fast, and I have a lot of stuff that I want to do, but I can't because I don't have the patience to wait for it
The worst thing is that I'm worried the same will happen with Fire Emblem, everyone says it's a great game, I have never played it before and when I DO
I'll hate it
I know how you feel, especially with Animal Crossing.

D

Deleted member

I'll hate it
Well, you will unlock something where trees and flowers never die, but that requires you to get a 100% approval rating from the townsfolk first.

I bought it. Thanks for your help!
You're welcome!
If I recommend any DLC, get The Golden Gaffe and / or EXPonential Growth. The former helps you with money while the latter helps you with EXP.
You can't get DLC until you beat Chapter 4.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Well, you will unlock something where trees and flowers never die, but that requires you to get a 100% approval rating from the townsfolk first.
But I don't want to do that D:
Actually, the only reason I got Animal Crossing New Leaf is because I main villager in Smash :drshrug:
Playing the actual game is like having a job, but with no salary :c
And now I'm worried the same will happen with Fire Emblem
How is the game btw?
I want to be sure this time :evil:

Top Bottom